majay

pls help with your view

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Liberia
Timeline

HI everyone just have some questions about my k1 visa.i'm getting some document together for the I134 so my question is do i have to get letter from the bank if my income is 36,000?do i have to send with the I134 the original I129F and all the NOA's?and i also have a concerns,when i file the I129F i never send any photos of my engagment or photos of us together, because my pocket book was stolen at the mall when i came back from africa and i had my camera in my pocket book.i send a letter with the petition at the time stating what happen and the case was apporved by uscis.but i wanted to know if i should write another letter to the embassy stating why i don't have any photos.or will the old letter be in the file uscis send?and the last question,do i have to fill out any of the ds's forms or just my fiance?i'm worry about my finace interview without photos,but i do have other prove of the relationship like phone calls,emails,western union etc.i just hope and pray things goes fine.pls help me with some view.thank's.ps my fiance don't even have photos of both of us together because at the time i told him not to bother taking photos that i was going to print the photos on my return to usa and send them to him.he only have photos of me,not the both of us together.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

What you have to include with an I-134 is up to the discretion of the consulate. The minimum that most will want is either a complete copy of your most recent tax return or an IRS transcript of that return. Some also specifically ask for a letter from your employer. Provide whatever they ask for in packet 4. If your income alone is enough to qualify, and your tax return confirms this, then you don't need bank statements or anything else.

You aren't required to submit any other forms with the visa application. Your fiance will prepare the DS forms.

Some of the things you might or should send to your fiance include:

1. A complete copy of the I-129F package you sent to USCIS. The consulate isn't going to ask to see this because they have the original package you sent. However, your fiance should know all of the information that was included in the package because interview questions can be derived from this information, or from publicly available information derived from information in the package. For example, they can look up your address on Google and know exactly how big your home is, how many rooms, how many bathrooms, last sale price - they can probably even pull up a picture of it.

2. The original copies of any supporting evidence you sent with the I-129F package. Birth certificates, divorce decrees, boarding passes, receipts, etc. Though it's not common, the consulate may ask to see the original documents if they have any question about the copies you sent with the package. DO NOT SEND YOUR PASSPORT, EVEN IF YOU INCLUDED A COPY OF IT WITH YOUR PETITION!

3. Any proof of an ongoing relationship that you've collected. The consulate can ask to see just about anything regarding your relationship. Your fiance should be prepared to provide it. If you have to send originals then make a copy for yourself, and your fiance should also bring an extra copy to the consulate along with the original. The consulate will usually return originals if you give them a copy for their files.

4. A recently dated letter of intent signed by you. Consulates occasionally ask for these, especially if it's been a while since the petition was approved. Because it contains a signature this must be an original document.

Some of the above documents and evidence contain personal information that could be used illegally if they fell into the wrong hands. It's best if you can deliver these personally. If that isn't possible, use a reliable private courier. Don't send by public mail service.

Not having any photos can be a problem at any consulate. At a consulate in a high fraud country, it could be a deal breaker. I'm a little surprised your petition was approved without them. Did you not email any pictures to your friends and family to share the "good news" about your relationship?

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: Country: Liberia
Timeline

What you have to include with an I-134 is up to the discretion of the consulate. The minimum that most will want is either a complete copy of your most recent tax return or an IRS transcript of that return. Some also specifically ask for a letter from your employer. Provide whatever they ask for in packet 4. If your income alone is enough to qualify, and your tax return confirms this, then you don't need bank statements or anything else.

You aren't required to submit any other forms with the visa application. Your fiance will prepare the DS forms.

Some of the things you might or should send to your fiance include:

1. A complete copy of the I-129F package you sent to USCIS. The consulate isn't going to ask to see this because they have the original package you sent. However, your fiance should know all of the information that was included in the package because interview questions can be derived from this information, or from publicly available information derived from information in the package. For example, they can look up your address on Google and know exactly how big your home is, how many rooms, how many bathrooms, last sale price - they can probably even pull up a picture of it.

2. The original copies of any supporting evidence you sent with the I-129F package. Birth certificates, divorce decrees, boarding passes, receipts, etc. Though it's not common, the consulate may ask to see the original documents if they have any question about the copies you sent with the package. DO NOT SEND YOUR PASSPORT, EVEN IF YOU INCLUDED A COPY OF IT WITH YOUR PETITION!

3. Any proof of an ongoing relationship that you've collected. The consulate can ask to see just about anything regarding your relationship. Your fiance should be prepared to provide it. If you have to send originals then make a copy for yourself, and your fiance should also bring an extra copy to the consulate along with the original. The consulate will usually return originals if you give them a copy for their files.

4. A recently dated letter of intent signed by you. Consulates occasionally ask for these, especially if it's been a while since the petition was approved. Because it contains a signature this must be an original document.

Some of the above documents and evidence contain personal information that could be used illegally if they fell into the wrong hands. It's best if you can deliver these personally. If that isn't possible, use a reliable private courier. Don't send by public mail service.

Not having any photos can be a problem at any consulate. At a consulate in a high fraud country, it could be a deal breaker. I'm a little surprised your petition was approved without them. Did you not email any pictures to your friends and family to share the "good news" about your relationship?

thank's very much for all your info help me alot.my case was approved without photos.no i did not email any photos because i came back shortly after the engagment.when i file the petition i send a letter stating what happen maybe that was why the petition was approved,things like this happen at times and i'm saying the true.i will just pray that God be on my side.thank's very much.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.