Mace1

I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED FROM BOTH SIDES

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

I would like to share with all you my experience about requesting expedite. I was told that the request was going to go to the Embassy inmediatelly on July 16th and when i called the Embassy in Peru they told me that they had no gotten anything i called back to NVC and i was told that they could tell me their procedures so I called the Embassy in Peru again and thy adviced me to send the request to an especific email address because if they had sent to the consul he was gone for more than one week and nobody checks his email.

I called the NVC and they told me that they have no gotten any answer from Peru at the same time the operator in Peru told me that the request is sent by mail first and then when they have the case they will schedule an appoitment which is completed different from what i was told.

So right now I am just dissapointed because if they are no getting the request i think NVC should do something to fix it becaues The Embassy in Peru they are completely fine by scheduling the appoitment and approve the case.

Any comment? let me know ,

thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

you may want to try something else?

keep on top of the DOS Hotline - find out when the 'casefile is opened' in Peru -

then once it's opened, request an earlier appointment.

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

you may want to try something else?

keep on top of the DOS Hotline - find out when the 'casefile is opened' in Peru -

then once it's opened, request an earlier appointment.

Good Luck !

What is the DOS hotline?? Finally I talked to a supervisor in the NVC who was able to understand my frustration and he asked me the email address where they were supposed to send the request but he was going to investigate first at the same time the embassy in Peru told me that the officer did send this information to the NVC letting them know that she was going to leave that post and don't send emails to her.

Hopefully I can hear soon from them and our case was approved and send to Peru, because What i said to the supervisor probatly i am no the only peruvian in this situation and maybe there are more and calling them all the time.

Can you please let me know where the DOS HOTLINE is??

thanks

Timeline

DoS Hotline - # in my profile - click my name, read left panel.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Thank you! I did call them and they told me that the NVC sent a request to the Embassy in Peru today again and the file was ready to go over thereeeeeeee!!! It means that this time they did send the email that i was asking them to send...I don't know I hope it is like that.

I just emailed to the Embassy in Peru to ask if they got that email, but the operator told me that the file was ready to go.

thanks

Timeline

Mace - keep checking in with DoS Hotline - as ONCE the casefile has left -

DoS Hotline knows all status. Call Often - once a day, for a few weeks.

yer looking for 'casefile opened' status - right about at 'that' timetick, you can request an earlier interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.