tinegary

pls help

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I receive Visa today,

it cover by ai21,

when i open it, i saw that (DON'T EVER OPEN THE BROWN ENVELOP ,Because Only the Immigration Officer of the Port Of Entry ) the cover is a little has a little scratch what i have to do? pls for those experience this let me know, i need ur guide... thank u

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I receive Visa today,

it cover by ai21,

when i open it, i saw that (DON'T EVER OPEN THE BROWN ENVELOP ,Because Only the Immigration Officer of the Port Of Entry ) the cover is a little has a little scratch what i have to do? pls for those experience this let me know, i need ur guide... thank u

What do you mean? Did you open the brown envelope? If the envelope has just a small tear it's not a problem.

Adjustment of Status

May 4, 2010 - Date Filed I-485,I-765,I-131

May 11, 2010 - NOA for I-485,I-765,I-131 May 17, 2010 - Biometrics appointment received in the mail

May 24, 2010 - Walk-in Biometrics successful (ASC Michigan City, IN)

June 1, 2010 - Case transferred to CSC

July 14, 2010 - EAD approved, for card production

July 19, 2010 - Received AP in the mail

July 21, 2010 - I-485 GC approved, for card production

July 26, 2010 - Welcome letter received

July 28, 2010 - EAD card received

July 31, 2010 - Greencard received

Removal of Conditions

May 7, 2012 - Date Filed I-751

May 9, 2012 - Date of NOA!

June 8, 2012 - Biometrics Schedule

Timeline

What do you mean? Did you open the brown envelope? If the envelope has just a small tear it's not a problem.

i mean, it has a one inch rip off.

RIPED pls let me know what to do,

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

Timeline

i didnot open a brown, envelop cos i know when i was in US embassy i saw it in TV. do not open it or attemp, but then they delevered on me, it has a ONE inch riped on the right side,

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

i didnot open a brown, envelop cos i know when i was in US embassy i saw it in TV. do not open it or attemp, but then they delevered on me, it has a ONE inch riped on the right side,

don't worry, this is normal for the package to arrive with a one inch rip on the side of it. many others have have had the same just as my wife's package was when it arrived. do not open the package. all will be okay for your travels.

Timeline

thanks for the info.

i didnot mean the slide one in left side.

what i mean it has a riped... a one inch...

08-21-10-arrive USA

09-03-10-got married

APPLYING AOS

11-15-10-FILING AOS

11- 23-10- noa1

12-09-10-biometric

gary and xtine

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

An inch rip is fine. My envelope had a rip too and I was so nervous about that on my POE. But the Immigration officer doesn't mind about the rip as long as it's not big.

Adjustment of Status

May 4, 2010 - Date Filed I-485,I-765,I-131

May 11, 2010 - NOA for I-485,I-765,I-131 May 17, 2010 - Biometrics appointment received in the mail

May 24, 2010 - Walk-in Biometrics successful (ASC Michigan City, IN)

June 1, 2010 - Case transferred to CSC

July 14, 2010 - EAD approved, for card production

July 19, 2010 - Received AP in the mail

July 21, 2010 - I-485 GC approved, for card production

July 26, 2010 - Welcome letter received

July 28, 2010 - EAD card received

July 31, 2010 - Greencard received

Removal of Conditions

May 7, 2012 - Date Filed I-751

May 9, 2012 - Date of NOA!

June 8, 2012 - Biometrics Schedule

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Non-English is only allowed in the Regional Forums and not in the general immigration forums. 6 posts written in Tagalog have been removed as they are not in English. Once they are translated I will return them to the forums.

If you wish to discuss an issue in a language other than English, then please restrict the conversation to the Regional Forums. The immigration forums are supposed to provide information of use to all members and the one language in common is English. Thank you for your observance of this requirement.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The Tagalog posts that were removed are now provided with their English translation and returned to this thread. Please remember, use English only unless you are posting in one of the Regional Forums. Thank you.

tinegary: Hi, salamat tagalogin ko nalang, kasi ung air 21, denelever kanina, sa plastic sa luob andun ung passport at kasama ang brown envelop. i swear to god i didnot open the brown envelop, nakita mo may slide sa kaliwang bahagi sa itaas. sa baba ng slide, my punit cya pababa na once inches, need ko ba ibalik un? or, oke lang un.. salamat ulit

Hi, thanks, I'll write in Tagalog, because Air 21, they delivered a while ago, the passport was inside the plastic with the brown envelop. I swear to God I did not open the brown envelop, you can see there's a slide on the top left portion. Under the slide, there's a once inches (sic) downward tear, do i need to return it? or is that ok. thanks again.

April082010: Ok lang yun basta di malaki ang punit at di kasya yung kamay mo. Ingatan mo na lang na wag lumaki yung punit.

that's ok as long as the tear won't allow you to put your hand in. take great care that the tear doesn't get any bigger.

tinegary: Ganun din ba ang nangyare sau nun?

did that happen to you too?

April082010: Oo same nangyari sakin.

Yes, same thing happened to me.

tinegary: Thank u sis... POE ko sa new york,

nga pla, passport/at yello envelop ung denilever sakin. my iba pa w-2 at income tax. employment letter na sinubmit ko nung ng interview... ganun ba talaga un? wala ng iba akong natanggap bukod dun...

Thank you sister... My POE is New York. By the way, what was delivered to me was passport/yellow envleop. There's some more, W-2 and income tax, employment letter that I submitted during the interview, is that normal? I did not receive anything else except those.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.