hunnyko

GOT MY NEW WAC NUMBER

31 posts in this topic

i will call again tomorrow to ask for Service Request... im worried coz the june 24,25,26,28,29 for CSC got Biometrics Appt. already but the june 22,23 still haven't receive the Bio Letter Appt.yet

i just looked up the june filers june 23 got bio letter appt. today... hope i will get it mine tomorrow... i sent my packet june 22... ATTENTION TO WELLYWENCH AND FOULTE DID YOU RECEIVE YOUR BIOMETRICS LETTER APPT? COZ THE JUNE 23,24, 25, 29 GOT BIOMETRICS ALREADY.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We received the appt letter (8/17) today.

wow congrats Foulte.... i hope i will get mine tomorrow crossing my fingers though.... i called today the lady gave my biometric number and i can track my case online now. i will call again tomorrow.

wow congrats Foulte.... i hope i will get mine tomorrow crossing my fingers though.... i called today the lady gave my biometric number and i can track my case online now. i will call again tomorrow.

[/quo

All the june filers got biometrics appt already except me.....SIGH....

i will call again tomorrow to ask for Service Request... im worried coz the june 24,25,26,28,29 for CSC got Biometrics Appt. already but the june 22,23 still haven't receive the Bio Letter Appt.yet

if you call, sometimes they are nice enough to tell you when your biometrics appointment is and they might even tell you when it was scheduled, so they sort of tell you to expect the letter in the mail soon. It is a good idea to create a service request if you are up to dealing with the 800 number.

N-400 Naturalization Timeline

06/28/11 .. Mailed N-400 package via Priority mail with delivery confirmation

06/30/11 .. Package Delivered to Dallas Lockbox

07/06/11 .. Received e-mail notification of application acceptance

07/06/11 .. Check cashed

07/08/11 .. Received NOA letter

07/29/11 .. Received text/e-mail for biometrics notice

08/03/11 .. Received Biometrics letter - scheduled for 8/24/11

08/04/11 .. Walk-in finger prints done.

08/08/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Placed in line for interview scheduling

09/12/11 .. Received Yellow letter dated 9/7/11

09/13/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Interview scheduled

09/16/11 .. Received interview letter

10/19/11 .. Interview - PASSED

10/20/11 .. Received text/email: Oath scheduled

10/22/11 .. Received OATH letter

11/09/11 .. Oath ceremony

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Hunnyko, just an fyi when I first got my case number I was constantly checking my "case status update" online but atleast for me it wasn't accurate as it still currently states initial review (since April 26th 2010) and my I-129F was approved over 5 weeks ago. So, don't get discouraged if the little "bubble" doesn't move when you check for updates...

Hi Hunnyko, just an fyi when I first got my case number I was constantly checking my "case status update" online but atleast for me it wasn't accurate as it still currently states initial review (since April 26th 2010) and my I-129F was approved over 5 weeks ago. So, don't get discouraged if the little "bubble" doesn't move when you check for updates...

I just made my case update account on the website it says last update was june 25,2010. im worried coz all the june filers got bio appt.already except me.... i will call today to ask for Service Rrequest.

Yes - go ahead and do that....

N-400 Naturalization Timeline

06/28/11 .. Mailed N-400 package via Priority mail with delivery confirmation

06/30/11 .. Package Delivered to Dallas Lockbox

07/06/11 .. Received e-mail notification of application acceptance

07/06/11 .. Check cashed

07/08/11 .. Received NOA letter

07/29/11 .. Received text/e-mail for biometrics notice

08/03/11 .. Received Biometrics letter - scheduled for 8/24/11

08/04/11 .. Walk-in finger prints done.

08/08/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Placed in line for interview scheduling

09/12/11 .. Received Yellow letter dated 9/7/11

09/13/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Interview scheduled

09/16/11 .. Received interview letter

10/19/11 .. Interview - PASSED

10/20/11 .. Received text/email: Oath scheduled

10/22/11 .. Received OATH letter

11/09/11 .. Oath ceremony

Yes - go ahead and do that....

i just called a while ago... the IO just gave me another receipt number said he will send request about my case. i gave all my info to him including my new wac number and my A#. i will call again tomorrow. SIGH...

Hi there!

Those are the emails address where you can send your inquiry to. Verify which one Service Center correspond to you. As I said before I called USCIS 3 times and sent them 2 emails the last 74 days since my NOA is dated May 12. So it was with the last email (2 days ago) that I finally got a positive answer.

Good luck!

-California Service Center: csc-ncsc-followup@dhs.gov

-Vermont Service Center: vsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov

K1-K2 Visas Journey

(Day 1) 05/23/07: Packet sent to CSC

(Day 247) 01/25/08: Interview. Approved!

(Day 254) 02/01/08: Visas Received.

AOS Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 04/20/08: Application sent.

(Day 73) 07/02/08: EAD,AP Approved!

(Day 108) 08/05/08: AOS Approved!

(Day 114) 08/11/08: 2 years GC received.

ROC Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 05/09/10: Application sent.

(Day 129) 09/14/10: ROC Approved!

(Day 135) 09/20/10: 10 years GC received.

Naturalization Journey

(Day 1) 10/02/11: Application sent.

(Day 122) 01/31/12: Interview. PASSED!

(Day 125) 02/03/12: Oath Ceremony. Done!

End of our Journey:

Daughter and I became U.S. Citizens on 02/03/2012.

(Day 1) 02/09/12: Applied for U.S. Passport & Passport card.

(Day 16) 02/24/12: Passport received.

(Day 19) 02/27/12: Passport Card received.

(Day 24) 03/03/12: Got CoN back.

N-600 for Daughter

(Day 1) 02/04/12: Application sent.

(Day 117) 05/30/12: Picked up Certificate of Citizenship at USCIS local office Chicago.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

i just called a while ago... the IO just gave me another receipt number said he will send request about my case. i gave all my info to him including my new wac number and my A#. i will call again tomorrow. SIGH...

Hi hunnyko,

Isn't it time to join June Filers list ;)? Or you don't want it?

Hi there!

Those are the emails address where you can send your inquiry to. Verify which one Service Center correspond to you. As I said before I called USCIS 3 times and sent them 2 emails the last 74 days since my NOA is dated May 12. So it was with the last email (2 days ago) that I finally got a positive answer.

Good luck!

[/quote

My question is should i send email to USCIS thru my personal email add? or should i send email to E-Request thru USCIS Website? I'm a CSC Filers... Thanks.

Hi there!

Good luck!

We have put in a service request for the bio-appt.letter last week and the agent asked us to wait for 45-days. So my question to you folks is should we wait for 45 days or we can just send the email to them asking the status of the bio-appt.letter ?

We have put in a service request for the bio-appt.letter last week and the agent asked us to wait for 45-days. So my question to you folks is should we wait for 45 days or we can just send the email to them asking the status of the bio-appt.letter ?

[/quote

I called yesterday and the agent gave me a receipt number that was my second receipt number though it means that he send a request for biometric letter?... correct me if im wrong? i called again today the agent said wait for 30 days for the response.

Look, I know for a fact that others have called to Customer service center to place a request for their Bio letter and some have received response within days or weeks and some others haven't. As for me the calls that I made didn't work but it doesn't mean it is your case. I just waited the first 30 days to call them (none response) then I waited 30 more days to call and emailed them again (none response), then I called them 5 days after (none response) and then I waited 10 days (last Monday) and I emailed them again and it was when finally I got an email with a copy of my Bio letter attached to it and also a little notice saying that Biometrics letter has been sent to my address. So those were 74 days waiting for my Bio letter.

As for the question about the email. Well I sent them my inquiry from my personal email and I had not problem at all.

Good luck.

K1-K2 Visas Journey

(Day 1) 05/23/07: Packet sent to CSC

(Day 247) 01/25/08: Interview. Approved!

(Day 254) 02/01/08: Visas Received.

AOS Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 04/20/08: Application sent.

(Day 73) 07/02/08: EAD,AP Approved!

(Day 108) 08/05/08: AOS Approved!

(Day 114) 08/11/08: 2 years GC received.

ROC Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 05/09/10: Application sent.

(Day 129) 09/14/10: ROC Approved!

(Day 135) 09/20/10: 10 years GC received.

Naturalization Journey

(Day 1) 10/02/11: Application sent.

(Day 122) 01/31/12: Interview. PASSED!

(Day 125) 02/03/12: Oath Ceremony. Done!

End of our Journey:

Daughter and I became U.S. Citizens on 02/03/2012.

(Day 1) 02/09/12: Applied for U.S. Passport & Passport card.

(Day 16) 02/24/12: Passport received.

(Day 19) 02/27/12: Passport Card received.

(Day 24) 03/03/12: Got CoN back.

N-600 for Daughter

(Day 1) 02/04/12: Application sent.

(Day 117) 05/30/12: Picked up Certificate of Citizenship at USCIS local office Chicago.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.