AAAwww

PLEASE HELP - No NOA1 received for i-129f sent to csc

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Help my fiance sent our i-129f to csc on the 7 july 2010 and we still have not received our noa1. He sent it regular mail and also did not keep the receipt of the money order so we have no way to check to see if it has been cashed or not. Please can anyone offer some advice, we are beginning to get worried as we can see other people have received their noa1's from around the same time. Thank you

Help my fiance sent our i-129f to csc on the 7 july 2010 and we still have not received our noa1. He sent it regular mail and also did not keep the receipt of the money order so we have no way to check to see if it has been cashed or not. Please can anyone offer some advice, we are beginning to get worried as we can see other people have received their noa1's from around the same time. Thank you

Thats a little more then two weeks now.....How did the SO send the packet? Snail mail, I could see it taking this long. And with out a receipt your pretty much out of luck tracking a money order. Did the SO get the packet with a signature required card? You could track it that way. Also too keep in mind that sometimes it does take a bit for the CSC to get their thumbs out. Good luck hope things work out for yall.

You can stand me at the gates of hell, but I wont back down.
AOS Filed 02/01 however used wrong forms
refiled 2/22
NOA 3/1
BIO 3/18
Transfer 3/14
Touched 3/18
AP Approved 4/14(WASN'T UPDATED ON SIGHT OR TEXED TILL 4/18)
EAD Approved 4/14(WASN'T UPDATED ON SIGHT OR TEXED TILL 4/18)
GREEN CARD APPROVED WITH NO
INTERVIEW AND NO HAVING
TO TRANSCRIBE HIS SHOT RECORDS! 4/18!(WASN'T NOTIFIED TILL 4/19)

Applied for lifting of conditions 02/27/2013
NOA1 March 4
BIO April 2

RFE received 07/25

Returned RFE recieved 08/19

NOW WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH

APPROVED 9/9/2013

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Thank you. My fiance did send it via snail mail... hopefully that is the reason why its taking a little longer but he lives in California so it shouldnt have been that much of a difference should it? Im preying that it all goes well. Thank you again.

Thank you. My fiance did send it via snail mail... hopefully that is the reason why its taking a little longer but he lives in California so it shouldnt have been that much of a difference should it? Im preying that it all goes well. Thank you again.

Not sure how the postal system runs in California.....they all run on their own schedule....some just faster then others. Its possible for them to be dragging their feet at the post office or maybe its just csc dragging. Never can tell especially with out being able to track it. But like I said....its still a little early to be panicking. (mind you I would be too regardless but that's just me.) Give it a few more days...take a deep breath and know that this ride has a lot more hills and mountains to climb and drop. If you start stressing out now then you will lose your mind long before you even get your visa. Good luck! Deep Breaths. And like I have recently been told....decaf.

You can stand me at the gates of hell, but I wont back down.
AOS Filed 02/01 however used wrong forms
refiled 2/22
NOA 3/1
BIO 3/18
Transfer 3/14
Touched 3/18
AP Approved 4/14(WASN'T UPDATED ON SIGHT OR TEXED TILL 4/18)
EAD Approved 4/14(WASN'T UPDATED ON SIGHT OR TEXED TILL 4/18)
GREEN CARD APPROVED WITH NO
INTERVIEW AND NO HAVING
TO TRANSCRIBE HIS SHOT RECORDS! 4/18!(WASN'T NOTIFIED TILL 4/19)

Applied for lifting of conditions 02/27/2013
NOA1 March 4
BIO April 2

RFE received 07/25

Returned RFE recieved 08/19

NOW WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH

APPROVED 9/9/2013

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Not sure how the postal system runs in California.....they all run on their own schedule....some just faster then others. Its possible for them to be dragging their feet at the post office or maybe its just csc dragging. Never can tell especially with out being able to track it. But like I said....its still a little early to be panicking. (mind you I would be too regardless but that's just me.) Give it a few more days...take a deep breath and know that this ride has a lot more hills and mountains to climb and drop. If you start stressing out now then you will lose your mind long before you even get your visa. Good luck! Deep Breaths. And like I have recently been told....decaf.

we mailed our package July 09 which is friday, he was supposed to send it overnight but the guy in usps said even if we send it overnight csc will still get it monday so that's what we did. CSC mailed noa1 july 17 and we got it July 21 .

you sdid send yours july 07 which is wednesday so your just a few days behind. . i believe you'll get your nOA1 this week :)goodluck

AOS

07/08/2011 - Mailed AOS via usps

07/12/2011 - NOA1 for EAD & I-845 via email

07/13/2011 - Personal Check Cashed

07/12/2011 - NOA1 notice date(email)

07/18/2011 - NOA1 for EAD & I-485 hardcopy & Biometrics received in the mail

08/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment--DONE!

08/19/2011 - Interview Letter/Notice sent

08/31/2011 - EAD card/document production ordered

09/06/2011 - EAD case touched

09/12/2011 - EAD received!

09/21/2011 - AOS Interview-APROVED ON THE SPOT/email notice: GC productionn ordered, approval notice sent

09/26/2011 - AOS Approval Notice/Welcome Notice received!

09/30/2011 - Got my GC in the mail today!

K1 JOURNEY

07/09/2010 - I-129F mailed via USPS

07/12/2010 - CSC received

07/17/2010 - NOA1 notice date

07/19/2010 - Cheque cashed

07/21/2010 - NOA1 hardcopy received =D

12/06/2010 - NOA2 Hardcopy received =D =D =D

12/10/2010 - NVC received / Got MNL number yay!

12/13/2010 - NVC left / Consulate received Electronic File the same day

12/29-30/2010 - Medical @ SLMEC PASSED!!!

01/07/2011 - Interview Jan. 7 @ 6:45am -VISA APPROVED!!!READ MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

01/15/2011 - VISA on hand

01/17/2011 - CFO DONE

01/20/2011 - POE-SFO

0FYVm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.