Craig-n-Jacquie

Interview Notification

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I opted for electronic processing, so therefore wondering if I will be notified by email or my interview or will be the postal service? Also wondering what people are doing about medicals....are they flying to |Montreal twice first for the medical then for the interview? Do I have to wait for my interview notification before going for my medical?

Thanks so much for all your help not sure what I would have done without all your help....you are all awesome

God is our strength, He is with us at all times

Craig and Jacquie H

You should get an email. I did and I did EP.

You need your interview letter before you can book your medical.

Removal of Conditions: 12/09/2011

ROC check cashed 12/15/11

NOA1 12/13/11

Biometrics 1/6/12 Complete

RFE 9/13/12

RFE package sent back 10/17/12

Card Production Ordered 12/04/12

10 year card arrived in mail 12/10/12

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

yup - interview appointment letter comes in via email.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Well the medical has to be done before the interview and it takes TWO DAYS to get the results.

I think most people just spend the better part of the week there and do everything all together rathar then two trips.

However, you can do it which ever way ends up working the best for you.

<3 FireRay's Wifey. <3

11-??-2005 : Met Ray in EverQuest2

USCIS
12-26-2009 : Marriage
1-07-2010 : Filed I-130
1-08-2010 : Package Recieved
1-12-2010 : NOA1
3-12-2010 : NOA2
*I-130 was approved in 59 days from NOA1 date.*

NVC
3-19-2010 : NVC Recieved. Case # Assigned
3-22-2010 : E-Mails Given to NVC Operator
3-25-2010 : Received DS-3032 and AOS Bill
3-25-2010 : Applied for EP/DS-3032 e-mailed
3-25-2010 : Pay AOS Bill Online
4-04-2010 : E-mailed I-864
4-08-2010 : EP Accepted/Paid IV Bill
4-12-2010 : E-mailed DS-230
4-16-2010 : All documents accepted at NVC
4-22-2010 : Log in Fail!!
*NVC stage completed in 34 days.*

7-21-2010 : Medical in Toronto
7-26-2010 : INTERVIEW - APPROVED!!
7-28-2010 : Visa received in the mail
8-18-2010 : POE - Ambassador Bridge
9-23-2010 : 2yr Green Card arrived
2-11-2011 : SSN arrived
8-18-2012 : Approx date of removal of conditions

06-2012 : Removal of conditions sent

03-18-12 : 10 year Green Card received!!

Timeline

I think I'm going to get the medical done in Vancouver.

C.

I opted for electronic processing, so therefore wondering if I will be notified by email or my interview or will be the postal service? Also wondering what people are doing about medicals....are they flying to |Montreal twice first for the medical then for the interview? Do I have to wait for my interview notification before going for my medical?

Thanks so much for all your help not sure what I would have done without all your help....you are all awesome

I think I'm going to get the medical done in Vancouver.

C.

From what I have read, Vancouver gives you the results the same day.

Married: 01/02/09

I-130 filed: 11/06/09

NOA1: 11/13/09

NOA2: 02/11/10

NVC received: 02/18/10

Case complete @ NVC: 04/14/10

Interview @ Montreal: 07/13/10 - Approved

POE: Sweetgrass, MT, 08/07/10

Filed for ROC: 07/20/12

Biometrics appt: 08/24/12

Well the medical has to be done before the interview and it takes TWO DAYS to get the results.

I think most people just spend the better part of the week there and do everything all together rathar then two trips.

However, you can do it which ever way ends up working the best for you.

That's business days, no less. Since our interview was on a Tuesday, my husband flew in on Tuesday night, did the medical Wednesday, and we picked it up the following Monday.

Edited by Married2009

Married: 01/02/09

I-130 filed: 11/06/09

NOA1: 11/13/09

NOA2: 02/11/10

NVC received: 02/18/10

Case complete @ NVC: 04/14/10

Interview @ Montreal: 07/13/10 - Approved

POE: Sweetgrass, MT, 08/07/10

Filed for ROC: 07/20/12

Biometrics appt: 08/24/12

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

If you're getting your medical done in Vancouver, you have to wait for your interview letter. Then you can email Woking Medical Clinic and set up your medical on the same day. You won't have any problems. As long as your interview date is on a Wednesday because medicals are only done on Wednesdays.

0vi7t8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well doesnt she have a problem then ? Her interview would be in montreal wouldnt it since its a ir1/cr1? and if she had her medical and interview on the same day she would be in a hell of a rush to get out to montreal after the medical?

- never mind seems to be two different people asking two different questions in 1 thread.

Edited by Inky

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

I live in Nova Scotia therefore I would be having my medical done in Montreal...just wondering would be cheaper to fly to Montreal twice, since staying in a hotel can be very costly. Curious to see what other people do, Really hoping for a September interview...I am sure there are a lot of us wishing for the same thing.

God Bless

Jacquie

God is our strength, He is with us at all times

Craig and Jacquie H

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

when I did my medical at medisys, I drove out to montreal for it ( i live 2hrs away) Had the medical done by about noon-ish from a 915am appointment time. They told me it would take 4 days to process the medical and said they do NOT send it to the embassy. You have to pick it up from them and go to the embassy yourself with it because if they send it then the medical goes through to many peoples hands. When I went for my interview we stayed in a hotel for a day and a half that was a block away from the embassy, we booked online and got a discount for online booking.

In the end it took them longer than 4 days to have the medical ready but the other DR in montreal wouldnt return my calls or even book me an appointment so I was pleased with medisys and their quick appointment booking and they were very nice. The price was also cheaper than the other DR. (Dr sieden).

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.