AALI

Stuck in AP - Islamabad Waiting and waiting

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm new to this, my Wife had her interview in Islamabad on May 7th. She recieved a light green paper at the end of the interview stating temporarily refused for adminstrative processing. Also states that it can take 2-3 months but no maximin time. They kept her passport and gave her token... give me some info since I have been calling DOS and they keep saying under adminstrative processing...I'm a US Citizen. We got married last year, June 10th 2009.

I wish really appericate if someone can give their insights.

Thank you so much!!!

I'm new to this, my Wife had her interview in Islamabad on May 7th. She recieved a light green paper at the end of the interview stating temporarily refused for adminstrative processing. Also states that it can take 2-3 months but no maximin time. They kept her passport and gave her token... give me some info since I have been calling DOS and they keep saying under adminstrative processing...I'm a US Citizen. We got married last year, June 10th 2009.

Thank you so much!!!

AP is a real hell hole. and im sorry you got stuck in it, it realy sucks. I have been in AP for 3 and a half months, some people have been in AP for a year. its realy hard join us in the AP traker thread to get more of an idea.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/145739-ap-tracker/page__st__2160

See you there and good luck hope your AP is short.

02-14-10: Medical exam (Passed)

03-17-10: Interview (Approved But Pending AP.)

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

12-01-10: Husband Sends In Passport Via Aramex

12-11-10: Husband Picks Up Visa

12-14-10: Flight Booked

12-22-10: USA Entry[/color]

02-20-11

02-27-11

"Still Together,even after rough times."~muslimqueen

Timeline

Thank you so much!!!

Thanks so much, I'm so sorry to hear that as well..are you sponser or your Husband..I sponserd my Wife from Pak.

It's just have been so emotional :(

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks so much, I'm so sorry to hear that as well..are you sponser or your Husband..I sponserd my Wife from Pak.

AALI... so sorry to hear that.... as far as i know only 1% women go thru AP.. mostly its male applicants.

i also sponsored my wife BUT am in NVC stage. I pray that she wont get AP. and good luck to u and ur wife, i hope this wait ends for both of u soon.

Timeline

hi,

Oh I see...from filing the I-130 and to the NVC stage was pleasant for me then we got stuck in AP. Yep your right females get AP rarely compared to males.

I think I am that 1% that your talking about...it really sucks..what does AP entail? Have you already submitted the DS forms to NVC or your not up to there yet?

Tell her Wife to be confident on her interview because they love to give people hard time especially coming from Muslim nations.

hi,

Oh I see...from filing the I-130 and to the NVC stage was pleasant for me then we got stuck in AP. Yep your right females get AP rarely compared to males.

I think I am that 1% that your talking about...it really sucks..what does AP entail? Have you already submitted the DS forms to NVC or your not up to there yet?

Tell her Wife to be confident on her interview because they love to give people hard time especially coming from Muslim nations.

Has she travelled to any european countries before ? I know of someone whose wife had travelled and lived in UK for a while and got stuck in AP.

Timeline

hi,

Hi,

No, she hasn't travel to any European countries but has travel to Saudi Arabia for the Pilgrimage (Islamic) maybe long time ago maybe like 7 or 10 years ago...I have been calling DOS like everyday and the status is still the same...

• 5 months later...

Hi,

No, she hasn't travel to any European countries but has travel to Saudi Arabia for the Pilgrimage (Islamic) maybe long time ago maybe like 7 or 10 years ago...I have been calling DOS like everyday and the status is still the same...

Hi,

Any word on your AP ? Are you all thru now ( I hope so ). My wife's interview is coming up soon and I hope all goes well.

Timeline

hi,

now it makes me scared. I hope your waiting time soon gets over and may Allah gets you two untied soon

USCIS journey:

07/25/2010 - Nikah Day

11/10/2010 - sent I-130

11/15/2010- Priority Date

11/18/2010- Notice Date

03/16/2011- Case has been updated on website

04/20/2011- Received NOA2 approval email (Finally)

153 days from our NOA1 to NOA2 .

NVC Journey

04/05/2011: Received NVC Case #

05/30/2011 - Emailed DS3032 ( moving at snail's pace i know )

06/03/2011 - AOS fee Paid

06/03/2011 - Acceptance of DS3032

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.