Ray & Ces

FILLING FOR CO SPONSOR

6 posts in this topic

:help: Hello to all my friends and members in VJ. I am here once again and need some help about filling of co sponsor. Our co-sponsor is his Mom, she file I-864A. My husband file I-864 also. Yeah his Mom is our co-sponsor because my husband don't have work so he can't provide what NVC requirements. I ask you about what my husband need and what our co-sponsor need? They already fill out the forms..what other requirements needed? :help:

Thank you so much for helping me..

Love

Ray and Ces (Baille)

You complete me...I love you so much my husband.. YOU and ME FOREVER...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Ces- As far as I know, he will need:

-his tax transcripts from 2009, 2008, and 2007. If he didn't fill those out, he will need to do that now or write a letter stating why he didn't need to file taxes for those years. If he sends in the IRS tax transcripts (which he can get for free either in the mail or have faxed to him by calling 1-800-829-1040) then he doesn't have to send in copies of his W2's. If he sends in copies of TurboTax filings or something similar to that, he has to also send in copies of his W2's and whatever else applied to him during those years for each year.

-The AOS bill paid coversheet ( from the online payment portal)

His mom will have to send in her:

-last 3 years of tax transcripts

-an employment letter saying how much she makes and that she is in good standing and has been working there for however long she has been working there.

- Last 6 months worth of pay stubs

-She will also need to send in proof that she is a US Citizen or LPR and proof that they are related.

-Something proving that they share the same residence (bill or something or driver's license with the same address)

-If she is using assets to meet the 125% poverty guideline, she will need to submit proof of ownership, date that she purchased the asset and a recnt appraisal of the item (minus what she still owes on the item if anything).

I hope that is everything/correct information for you. I'm sure someone will come correct it if wrong. Best of luck!

*~Cr1 Journey~* CSC

-NOA 1 Receipt date: 3/1/10 (sent 2/18/10)

-Touched 4 different times in between

-APPROVED: 6/2/10

93 days from NOA1 to NOA2

-Received NVC case number: 6/9/10/10

-Gave NVC my e-mail address & e-mailed DS3032: 6/10/10

-Received NVC e-mails (DS3032 and AOS Fee)& paid AOS fee: 6/11/10

-AOS Fee shows as PAID & paid IV Bill: 6/15/10

-IV Bill shows as paid: 6/6/10

-Received IV instruction packet: 6/8/10

-Received dox from co-sponsor: 10/14/15/10

-Sent AOS package: 10/18/10

-AOS package received: 10/19/10-J.Desmond

-IV Package mailed out: 11/3/10

-AVR says I have an RFE: 11/5/10

-NVC operator told me what my RFE's are: 11/8/10

-NVC sent checklist letter (for the 2 AOS RFE's): 11/13/10

-NVC operator says the IV package has been entered: 11/18/10

-E-mailed SUE to see if that would do anything (3 diff times...): 11/29/30/10

-Sent AOS RFE's: 12/1/10

-AOS RFE's received: 12/2/10

-Checked payment portal for fun (SIF!!!!): 12/3/10

-AVR still say AOS missing info: 12/3/10

-NVC operator says case was shipped to USE in Lima: 12/3/10

-Received interview date (12/13/10): JANUARY 6th, 2011!!

-Medical: 12/21/10- Passed :)

-Interivew: 1/6/11- PASSED :D

-Visa received- 1/13/11

-POE FLL- 1/23/11 YES! BUTTTTTTT....still not reunited :'( (Reunited on the 24th)

-his tax transcripts from 2009, 2008, and 2007. If he didn't fill those out, he will need to do that now or write a letter stating why he didn't need to file taxes for those years. If he sends in the IRS tax transcripts (which he can get for free either in the mail or have faxed to him by calling 1-800-829-1040) then he doesn't have to send in copies of his W2's. If he sends in copies of TurboTax filings or something similar to that, he has to also send in copies of his W2's and whatever else applied to him during those years for each year.

-an employment letter saying how much she makes and that she is in good standing and has been working there for however long she has been working there.

-She will also need to send in proof that she is a US Citizen or LPR and proof that they are related.

-Something proving that they share the same residence (bill or something or driver's license with the same address)

-If she is using assets to meet the 125% poverty guideline, she will need to submit proof of ownership, date that she purchased the asset and a recnt appraisal of the item (minus what she still owes on the item if anything).

I hope that is everything/correct information for you. I'm sure someone will come correct it if wrong. Best of luck!

Thank you Teya for always helping me a lot. I hope they can meet the nvc requirements. Teya ultil now we don't have nvc case no. Our notice date is July 01, 2010 and got hard copy on July 06, 2010. I call them to get our case no. but the operator said 10-15 days the availability of our case no...too much confusing for me. I just want to call the nvc again and again until I got my case no....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

"last 3 years of tax transcripts

-an employment letter saying how much she makes and that she is in good standing and has been working there for however long she has been working there. "

These are both optional, it is NOT required to send in an employment letter OR last three years of tax transcripts. Only the last year of taxes is required. These are just additional things that you CAN add to the I-864 package as more evidence.

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

Hello Teya, but my husband dont have work since 2007 until now because he have allergy but he have money received every month but I think it is enough for AOS that is why we need co sponsor and thats his Mom. But she need have is bank statement and her property. Do you think is that enough? my husband said they meet the 125% poverty guideline. I am worried about this process. Any help that you can share for me my friend in our situation now.

Thanks alot.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

For her property, she will have to send in info that shows when she purchased it, that she is the owner, a recent appraisal (who much it is worth now), show any proof that she doesn't still owe money for the purchase of the property- or if she does, show how much she still owes.

What apeters said about the 3 last years and employment letter is correct. It is optional. But, I would rather be prepared with that info and have it sent in instead of having them decide they want that info later and not having it ready.

As for your case number, I hope they will give it to you next week. If not, NVC usually asks you to send them a copy of your NOA2 receipt. I hope you can get the number soon!

*~Cr1 Journey~* CSC

-NOA 1 Receipt date: 3/1/10 (sent 2/18/10)

-Touched 4 different times in between

-APPROVED: 6/2/10

93 days from NOA1 to NOA2

-Received NVC case number: 6/9/10/10

-Gave NVC my e-mail address & e-mailed DS3032: 6/10/10

-Received NVC e-mails (DS3032 and AOS Fee)& paid AOS fee: 6/11/10

-AOS Fee shows as PAID & paid IV Bill: 6/15/10

-IV Bill shows as paid: 6/6/10

-Received IV instruction packet: 6/8/10

-Received dox from co-sponsor: 10/14/15/10

-Sent AOS package: 10/18/10

-AOS package received: 10/19/10-J.Desmond

-IV Package mailed out: 11/3/10

-AVR says I have an RFE: 11/5/10

-NVC operator told me what my RFE's are: 11/8/10

-NVC sent checklist letter (for the 2 AOS RFE's): 11/13/10

-NVC operator says the IV package has been entered: 11/18/10

-E-mailed SUE to see if that would do anything (3 diff times...): 11/29/30/10

-Sent AOS RFE's: 12/1/10

-AOS RFE's received: 12/2/10

-Checked payment portal for fun (SIF!!!!): 12/3/10

-AVR still say AOS missing info: 12/3/10

-NVC operator says case was shipped to USE in Lima: 12/3/10

-Received interview date (12/13/10): JANUARY 6th, 2011!!

-Medical: 12/21/10- Passed :)

-Interivew: 1/6/11- PASSED :D

-Visa received- 1/13/11

-POE FLL- 1/23/11 YES! BUTTTTTTT....still not reunited :'( (Reunited on the 24th)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.