sad_angel

good idea or not?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

is it a good idea to mention to the director of the national benefits center that i am going to take the case to the court? my case is still pending ( two years ) and i wrote a letter to the director and mentioned all my medical issues and requested expedite but i mentioned at the end of the letter that i am going to take the case to the court if they don't resolve my case within 30 days . a friend of mine tried it and his case was approved after she was stuck in the name check for almost two years , they approved her case two weeks after she sent the letter to the director of the service center . is it a good idea to mention court or not? should i write the letter again without mentioning court or leave it the way it is? thank you

Timeline

is it a good idea to mention to the director of the national benefits center that i am going to take the case to the court? my case is still pending ( two years ) and i wrote a letter to the director and mentioned all my medical issues and requested expedite but i mentioned at the end of the letter that i am going to take the case to the court if they don't resolve my case within 30 days . a friend of mine tried it and her case was approved after she was stuck in the name check for almost two years , they approved her case two weeks after she sent the letter to the director of the service center . is it a good idea to mention court or not? should i write the letter again without mentioning court or leave it the way it is? thank you

is it a good idea to mention to the director of the national benefits center that i am going to take the case to the court? my case is still pending ( two years ) and i wrote a letter to the director and mentioned all my medical issues and requested expedite but i mentioned at the end of the letter that i am going to take the case to the court if they don't resolve my case within 30 days . a friend of mine tried it and his case was approved after she was stuck in the name check for almost two years , they approved her case two weeks after she sent the letter to the director of the service center . is it a good idea to mention court or not? should i write the letter again without mentioning court or leave it the way it is? thank you

Hey, at the end of the day...anything that works is good enough I suppose, but did you try to contact your Congressman first? :innocent: I know USCIS HAVE to reply to a Congressman's inquiry in 48 hours...That might help! Best of luck!

Our Love Story's 1st page: June 15, 2008

K 1: 98 days!
May 11 - August 17, 2010 APPROVED!!!
POE: September 14, 2010 Chicago, IL
Wedding Day: September 22, 2010

AOS from K1: 96 days!
November 19, 2010 - February 24, 2011 APPROVED!!!
November 19, 2010: AOS, EAD & AP applications mailed
December 20, 2010: Biometrics (day 31)
January 18, 2011: case transfered to CSC (day 60)
February 10, 2011: EAD & AP approved! (day 83)
February 24, 2011: GC production ordered! (day 96)

Removing conditions: 5 months and 30 days!
December 6, 2012: package mailed
December 10, 2012: NOA 1 (day 4)

June, 5, 2013: APPROVED!!!

June, 10 2013: 10 yr GC received

event.png

an1cHsW0g410610MjAwMTU1bHwyNTY0MzkxbGF8d

Timeline

Hey, at the end of the day...anything that works is good enough I suppose, but did you try to contact your Congressman first? :innocent: I know USCIS HAVE to reply to a Congressman's inquiry in 48 hours...That might help! Best of luck!

i sure have , congress,senator,ombudsman and nothing . ( your case is pending ) so i will give it a last try before i take the case to the court but i am afraid that he will just deny my case . iv'e read some scary stories about the director of NBC online . seems like hes a mean man according to the ppl who work for him . i really don't know ,im just confused

i sure have , congress,senator,ombudsman and nothing . ( your case is pending ) so i will give it a last try before i take the case to the court but i am afraid that he will just deny my case . iv'e read some scary stories about the director of NBC online . seems like hes a mean man according to the ppl who work for him . i really don't know ,im just confused

I wonder why they are transferring your file from one place to another :blink: Do you know having a special case for any reason? I see it got to NBC just 2 months ago...maybe you'll get a reply this month...If not, I would send that letter too.

Uff! Keep us posted and best of luck!!!

Our Love Story's 1st page: June 15, 2008

K 1: 98 days!
May 11 - August 17, 2010 APPROVED!!!
POE: September 14, 2010 Chicago, IL
Wedding Day: September 22, 2010

AOS from K1: 96 days!
November 19, 2010 - February 24, 2011 APPROVED!!!
November 19, 2010: AOS, EAD & AP applications mailed
December 20, 2010: Biometrics (day 31)
January 18, 2011: case transfered to CSC (day 60)
February 10, 2011: EAD & AP approved! (day 83)
February 24, 2011: GC production ordered! (day 96)

Removing conditions: 5 months and 30 days!
December 6, 2012: package mailed
December 10, 2012: NOA 1 (day 4)

June, 5, 2013: APPROVED!!!

June, 10 2013: 10 yr GC received

event.png

an1cHsW0g410610MjAwMTU1bHwyNTY0MzkxbGF8d

Timeline

I wonder why they are transferring your file from one place to another :blink: Do you know having a special case for any reason? I see it got to NBC just 2 months ago...maybe you'll get a reply this month...If not, I would send that letter too.

Uff! Keep us posted and best of luck!!!

but the transfer letter i received 70 days ago says to wait 15 days and iv'e been waiting 2 months and 10 days and nothing yet

Edited by sad_angel

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi i think you have only two choice left wait for unknown peroid of time or take your case to the court as you mention in your post you try your first option but untill you dont get any result so in that case you have left only one choice iam suggest you take your case to the court yea you are right this is a good idea you mention in your letter that you can take your case to the court as my knowledge of usa immigration law uscis or any us goverment offices or agency to avoid to go court because goverment official thought court hearing effect our repotation because during the petationer case hearing us court have a full authority to ask uscis officials persons for example if uscis official says to court petationer case is pending because this casee is still back ground check or petationer case is pending because petationer is a security risk that why petationer case is going for back ground check so that the point where petationer case is going to strong in other words this case is going to petationer favour because the resons behind is that court have a fully authority to ask uscis officials persons as you say petationer is a security risck or case is still back ground check please provide to the court solid evidence and solid proof so this is the solid point where uscis persons avoid to go court because uscis person cannot prove in the court that the petationer is a security risk because they dont have a rock solid proof and reasons to prove that why we delay petationer case that why the case is always go to petationer favour so in that scnerio iam advise you can use first step hire a lawer send a legal notice to uscis for example iam a lawer of the petationer if you dont give me answer in 30 days iam takeing my client case to the civil court and iam 100 percent sure this first step give you 100 percent result inshallaha if first step not work you can use second step send a final legal notice to uscis

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.