richey

I-485 AOS Still Pending forever

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi, i had the same situation before as your wife does, almost the same month when we filed for my AOS last november 2009, i kept calling the california service center three days in a row after my 6 months of waiting, then guess what, after 12 days i received a welcome notice and in june 10 i received my greencard. mine was also transferred to california without interview and rfe, it wont hurt to keep calling, the answered i always got from them is my application is out of processing, and told me to wait. but still i kept calling eventhough ive got the same answered, lucky enough im done waiting.

Hi, Thank you for the reply that helps a lot when you know someone out here listens. Thank you. I will keep calling them. Just like you, probably I will be seeing them at least once a month in the field office. I just wish we will hear from them on how and why the processing takes so long. It will be 8 months from now and still on pending.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you so much for those who replied and give us the strength to go on.

WOW!!!! at last we made it...

Yes, we did make an appointment to the uscis field office and we were interviewed unexpectedly, luckily we brought all of the requirements needed for the interview, my wife make photocopies and we brought the original copies with us too including our wedding album. We put everything in order.

Well our main purpose of going to the filed office is to follow up the case since my wife prepared everything and we are just hoping if in case they need some documents, we can show it to them right away and if in case they need wedding pictures, we brought it with us too. But unexpectedly, we were interviewed right away and

WOW!!!! thats it... We are so happy...very very happy!!! Our marriage is real and we can testify to it. Now we received a text from them that the card was ordered and we have to wait for 30 days!!!

Patience and persistence is the answer and of course your encouragement!!!

Thank you so much to all of you who replied.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thank you so much for those who replied and give us the strength to go on.

WOW!!!! at last we made it...

Yes, we did make an appointment to the uscis field office and we were interviewed unexpectedly, luckily we brought all of the requirements needed for the interview, my wife make photocopies and we brought the original copies with us too including our wedding album. We put everything in order.

Well our main purpose of going to the filed office is to follow up the case since my wife prepared everything and we are just hoping if in case they need some documents, we can show it to them right away and if in case they need wedding pictures, we brought it with us too. But unexpectedly, we were interviewed right away and

WOW!!!! thats it... We are so happy...very very happy!!! Our marriage is real and we can testify to it. Now we received a text from them that the card was ordered and we have to wait for 30 days!!!

Patience and persistence is the answer and of course your encouragement!!!

Thank you so much to all of you who replied.

Congratulations! What a relief! And good job on being prepared with your evidence just in case. :thumbs:

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.