MUY SOLO

MY FIRST POST/THE JOURNEY BEGINS~2/7/06

20 posts in this topic

Hello there, welcome to VJ you will find a wealth of information on this site and the people are so helpful, I know I found the process hard but being amongst people going through the same thing that can answer my questions and also make me laugh at the same time certainly made the time I waited so much better.

Donna

THANKS SO MUCH, I WAS WONDERING THE WHERE AND WHEN, THE MAILMAN MUST THINK I AM CRAZY, AS I'M ALWAYS WIATING ON THE PORCH!

SINCERELY,

MUY SOLO

Hello "Muy Solo" , Welcome to VJ. If it wasn't for this site , I've would of been paying hundreds of dollars to a lawyer. I'm a Floridian as well (Miami) and recently received the NOA-1 and immediately sent the I-129F petition for K-3 visa. Your I-130 will be sent to CSC and in approximately 2 weeks from the time you sent your petition you will received your NOA-1.

There is lots of information on this site , take advantage and if you have any questions , don't hesitate and ask.

Good luck in your journey. :thumbs:

THANKS SO MUCH I WONDERED WHERE AND WHEN, , I GUESS THATS A BAKLOG REDUCTION THING BEING FORWARDED FROM TEXAS? I APPRECIATE THE REPLY AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH, AS WELL!

Best of luck with everything! If you need more understanding or just encouragement, then this is the place to be...............reading through these responses feels like VJ members have just given you a group hug....so much love!

I feel Good...........like the moon is shining just for me!

N-400 Naturalization Timeline

Eligible in November 2012

• 2 weeks later...
I just recently joined this website myself. I found it very helpful. I yet to send the i-130 next week:)

Welcome.

Good luck and i hope it all goes fasssssssssst for you! It took me so long to feel my papers were correct before i mailed my i 130...i kept re-reading and cheking over and over, drove myself crazy!

sincerely,

Muy Solo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

welcome to vj... here's wishing you a speedy process! :thumbs:

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.