FaithfulandTrue

Happy Sunday Everyone

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning MENA!!!! Happy Sunday to everyone... i may try to go to church today.. hubby has to work.. didnt get a chance to go to the mosque on Friday... hopefully he will have another Friday off.. i have to fix the bow on my cello, bummer... i am also thinking about ordering some middle eastern instruments online but really not sure which ones to buy.. i think i heard of mizmar??? and also some egyptian flute... i will try to buy them.. does anyone know any good sites for this...they stopped teaching music in our city school system for the younger kids.. i took band in the second grade and played trombone and various other instruments... music to me is like breathing.. i need it...i want to pass that on to my children... i look at halims band and i was like wow... they were wonderful... wake up people and try to stay cool today..have fun :thumbs::dance: :dance:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Timeline

happy-sunday-7.jpg

I figured out what the electrical whirring sound was that I heard in the closet on freaky friday and you guys are not going to believe this!

It is freaking crazy! I was laying on the couch resting when I heard the whirring again and it was coming from the kitchen this time.

Hubby was in the kitchen and I asked him what is that making that sound. It took him a minute to respond and he said it was a wind up bicycle light.

Watch at 00:34 and you'll see what I mean.

That whirring sound was going for a while that night and is what woke me up when it was getting louder.

I went to look in the closet and there was one in there.

So that is what the ghost was banging and winding up.

I didn't see it flashing like it can when I opened the door but that is so crazy to discover.

It can bang, open and close doors, turn on house lights and windup manual bicycle lights.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

happy-sunday-7.jpg

I figured out what the electrical whirring sound was that I heard in the closet on freaky friday and you guys are not going to believe this!

It is freaking crazy! I was laying on the couch resting when I heard the whirring again and it was coming from the kitchen this time.

Hubby was in the kitchen and I asked him what is that making that sound. It took him a minute to respond and he said it was a wind up bicycle light.

Watch at 00:34 and you'll see what I mean.

That whirring sound was going for a while that night and is what woke me up when it was getting louder.

I went to look in the closet and there was one in there.

So that is what the ghost was banging and winding up.

I didn't see it flashing like it can when I opened the door but that is so crazy to discover.

It can bang, open and close doors, turn on house lights and windup manual bicycle lights.

Olivia what is going on??? what exactly is the history of the house... i know my dad bought this house in maybe 76 or 77 for maybe 5,000. plus interest of course.. it needed some work on it too...i don't know if that was considered cheap at the time or not.. and you know the things i went through and still going through... i'm not sure of the history of this house either and wouldn't know who to ask... have you been keeping journal of this... i wish i had been but i was young then... since my husband has been playing the koran he hasn't complained of anything.. things were happening to him while he was trying to sleep so he plays it when he goes to bed... did you say it was an elderly lady you saw or someone saw... did she die in the house... i know my dad died in the house.. my sister and my mom made the funeral arrangements... i was too distraught to go.. i know the night he died i slept in the same bed... i wanted to be close to him and couldn't...so i didn't see what clothes they were burying him in and they had graveside service to the casket stayed closed... maybe about a week or two later i was at my apt getting ready to sleep.. i laid down maybe 5 minutes, then all of a sudden i see my dad standing by the bed.. so i jumped up and he was gone.. he had never been to my apt, long story.. he had on a grey suit and white shoes and he looked healthy... he died of cancer and had wasted away to nothing.. i later asked my sister what he had on and she described the same thing i saw.. i was happy and scared at the same time... he stayed around to watch over me and my mother.. he's welcomed but these other entities are not welcomed :blink::angry::crying:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Thank you Jesus!!!!

Timeline

:blink: :blink: Oh my goodness you two!! Still giving me the heebie jeebies!!! LOL

Well I woke up this morning to find out that I didn't have ANY water pressure. So with a little investigation I had found a water pipe broke in my yard. No telling how long the water was running, it was all down my street and pooled up at the end. Well waiting to see what this water bill will look like!!:blush:

I hope everyone is having an uneventfull Sunday. Me, I am ironing uniforms getting ready for the work week...yuk...:hehe:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Timeline

:blink: :blink: Oh my goodness you two!! Still giving me the heebie jeebies!!! LOL

Well I woke up this morning to find out that I didn't have ANY water pressure. So with a little investigation I had found a water pipe broke in my yard. No telling how long the water was running, it was all down my street and pooled up at the end. Well waiting to see what this water bill will look like!!:blush:

I hope everyone is having an uneventfull Sunday. Me, I am ironing uniforms getting ready for the work week...yuk...:hehe:

Sorry about the ghost stories.. but i can't imagine living in a house like that :wacko: ... sorry to hear about your water problem...did you call the water company.. do they have 24 hr service for emergencies.. i hope we didnt scare everyone away... certainly not our intent :unsure:

Edited by wonderful07 2010

Thank you Jesus!!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

sleepy-dog.jpg

Happy Sunday everyone! :sleepy:

Been up since 7 in the morning doing chores and 'running' around the house, while hubby was at work. We just had dinner (Baked chicken, corn, mashed potatoes, and gravy. Very American, huh?) Hubby is already in bed napping, or sleeping till the morning... :whistle:

I got Skype with my family for 3 hours on and off today. I try to push 'the nostalgia' feeling away. I am just glad that everything is going great now!

Olivia, that's some super insane stuff!!! If I were you, I wouldn't take these mental games any longer. I would move out asap. I don't care if it's a 'gohst', some paranormal power, someone is playing a prank on you, or simply the house construction is not right...I would just MOVE OUT.

Andrea, I hate plumbing problems! I hope you get that fixed soon! (F)

Wonderful, I wish I could help you with the Arabic musical instruments! I really want to sign up our children for music classes soon too.

One of my college friends played Oud and Piano beautifully! He was the nephew of Ammar El Sherie who is a VERY famous Egyptian Composer. Both my friend and his uncle are blind, but they are one of the most talented people I have ever seen in my entire life! Both Youssef and Ammar play regularly in The Egyptian Opera House.

Some instruments can sound very Middle Eastern if you have the right notes for them, like violin for example.

Here are some of my favorite Egyptian pieces:

Al Nahr Al Khalid (The Eternal River) (This piece has Oud in it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl7DS1xsyxs

I will probably be off to bed soon. The whole week and weekend have been dragging for me, and I just can't wait to rest. Well, tomorrow is a whole new day and a start of a new week.

Hope everyone had a good day!

Aya

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

We're house sitting this place until Friday and then we can leave but until then we have to take care of all the little critters and their yard. I don't know how the family that does live here deals with it. After what happened this morning then the banging started again upstairs. Hubby says to me "do you hear that". I had to go upstairs to take a shower to get ready for my newlywed Uncle's open house. I started creeping up the stairs expecting the top of the stairs closet light to be but this time I was shocked and it was the little girls bedroom whose light was on. I was so freaked out I yelled for dh to come here and I started slowly backing down the stairs. He came with me upstairs and said, "Ok lets just turn all the lights on and leave them on. So he went in every room upstairs and turned all the lights on and left them on. lol

I felt a lot better then.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Well, I guess my ghost from a couple weeks ago has moved on to your houses! We also played some Quran verses from the internet and it went away! It was a very brave ghost and gave us many sleepless nights. Let me know how this ghost story goes. Wow.

389672_3802055654913_1108709116_n.jpg

Timeline

sleepy-dog.jpg

Happy Sunday everyone! :sleepy:

Been up since 7 in the morning doing chores and 'running' around the house, while hubby was at work. We just had dinner (Baked chicken, corn, mashed potatoes, and gravy. Very American, huh?) Hubby is already in bed napping, or sleeping till the morning... :whistle:

I got Skype with my family for 3 hours on and off today. I try to push 'the nostalgia' feeling away. I am just glad that everything is going great now!

Olivia, that's some super insane stuff!!! If I were you, I wouldn't take these mental games any longer. I would move out asap. I don't care if it's a 'gohst', some paranormal power, someone is playing a prank on you, or simply the house construction is not right...I would just MOVE OUT.

Andrea, I hate plumbing problems! I hope you get that fixed soon! (F)

Wonderful, I wish I could help you with the Arabic musical instruments! I really want to sign up our children for music classes soon too.

One of my college friends played Oud and Piano beautifully! He was the nephew of Ammar El Sherie who is a VERY famous Egyptian Composer. Both my friend and his uncle are blind, but they are one of the most talented people I have ever seen in my entire life! Both Youssef and Ammar play regularly in The Egyptian Opera House.

Some instruments can sound very Middle Eastern if you have the right notes for them, like violin for example.

Here are some of my favorite Egyptian pieces:

Al Nahr Al Khalid (The Eternal River) (This piece has Oud in it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl7DS1xsyxs

I will probably be off to bed soon. The whole week and weekend have been dragging for me, and I just can't wait to rest. Well, tomorrow is a whole new day and a start of a new week.

Hope everyone had a good day!

Aya

wow Aya, the music was wonderful... and the oud sounds fantastic... i want one.. thanks for sharing the videos :star::thumbs:

Thank you Jesus!!!!

Timeline

wow Aya, the music was wonderful... and the oud sounds fantastic... i want one.. thanks for sharing the videos :star::thumbs:

You are very much welcome. :)

ROC Timeline

Timeline

:thumbs: They are nice songs Aya. Waleed & I just listened to them together and he was drumming his fingers along enjoying them. Thanks!

Glad Waleed got to listen to them. They are two pieces any Egyptian can relate to. :)

ROC Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.