FaithfulandTrue

Happy Friday Everyone

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning MENA!!! Happy Friday to everyone... I know it's gonna be a hot one today... try to keep cool.... hubby is still watching soccer.... :bonk: ... oh well... Horray it's Friday... WOO HOO :dance::dance::dance::thumbs:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Happy Happy Friday!!! I´m watching soccer too!!! My Country is Playing!!!

GO GO BRASIL!!!!

Marriage:12-18-2007

event.png

girlpowersmiley.gif

I love being married.It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy, for the rest of your life. =)upherebl.gif

kyt3m3.png

USCIS Journey

I-130 NOA1: 09-11-2009

I-130 NOA2: 03-24-2010 - 194 days from NOA1 to NOA2 :o

NVC Journey

04-01-2010 : NVC Received and assigned case / I-864(AOS)and IV fee Bill paid

05-05-2010 : Return Completed I-864(AOS)& DS-230

06-04-2010 : Medical Exams - Done

06-21-2010 : Case Completed at NVC (SIF) Tks Dear Lord! Finally =)

08-04-2010: Interview Date - RJ 7:15am - APPROVED!!!!

08-12-2010: POE - LAX Woohoo...Our dream come true!!! =)

08-23-2010: Welcome Letter received by mail!! Nice =)

08-26-2010: Exactly 14 days after my POE, I got my GC by mail, I'm so Happy !!!

as1cHr40g410300ODgzMTI3fDkzMDk4bHxQYXJ0eSBpbiBVU0EhISEgV2VcJ3JlIEFQUFJPVkVE.gif

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good morning and happy Friday all. We are all feeling a little under the weather today - not sure if its allergies or the start of a summer cold but looks like it will be a quiet day around here.

I hope its a great day for everyone :)

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Timeline

prod_780_22753.gif

So dh and I and the family went to Deli Days at the Jewish Synagogue yesterday.

They had belly dancing and live entertainment as well as an assortment of food.

We also took a tour of the Synagogue. It's the oldest one west of the Mississippi still in use.

They moved it up here to their new location from another part of town.

We got to see a Torah scroll. They have three and they are very old. One from Poland and two from Eastern Europe somewhere.

Learned about the religion a little bit and had a good time.

DH told me when I got home that there had been strange noises in the house during the day.

He said he went to investigate them thinking it was coming from the boiler in the basement.

He discovered the noises were coming from upstairs.

I teased him that it was the ghost but it turns out the haunting is real as I found out last night. smiley_scared.gif

I had been told by the owners the house was haunted and that the haunting was upstairs,

and that I shouldn't be scared because it's a good spirit.

My Mom has house sat there and said she saw the apparition of an elderly lady come down the stairs

and peer around the edge and say hello to her.

The owners have said the old lady speaks to the kids in their rooms the most.

So the first time I watched the house I checked out the upstairs on the first day and thought

the little closet doors looked creepy and decided I wasn't going to stay upstairs alone.

I didn't want a paranormal experience and asked it mentally to not reveal itself.

This time I house sat I stayed upstairs in the parents room because dh is there

with me and I have to feed the hamsters in the kids rooms before to go to bed.

The first night when I got up for work in the morning it was still dark

and I found the light was on in the bedroom closet and also in the hall closet at the top of the stairs.

I turned them off and thought it was odd if hubby turned them on but maybe we just didn't catch it before going to sleep.

Other things like noises in the kids rooms I'd hear at night I'd comforted myself with the thought that it was the nocturnal hamsters.

Hubby started telling me that while he's in the house all day there are banging noises.

I'd tease him that it was the ghost but he didn't buy it so then I'd explain that

it might be the boiler in the basement or the animals in the house or the old house settling in.

But then I'd get home from work and a few hours later after dinner and chores I'd get ready to go upstairs to go to bed

and I'd find first that the closet I'd closed at the top of the stairs in the hall is wide open and that the light is off but

there are things glowing in there like an alien Halloween mask and a skeleton decoration for Halloween and some stars on the wall.

It was kind of comforting to see familiar objects glowing kind of pretty in the closet almost inviting me in there to play with them but then

I thought if the lights have been off upstairs since I've been home before going up there how are these objects glowing now?

I didn't recall dh going up there either.

Plus I'd closed the closet doors so I don't know why he'd need to go in them and leave them open.

I went into the parents bedroom and I saw that their closet had also recently been opened and closed

because some of the shirts hanging in there had sleeves caught in the door.

I opened the door and stuffed the sleeves back inside and close it again.

Then I asked dh if he went in the closets today or was turning on their lights

and he said no.

Then yesterday he tells me that he went to investigate the banging in the house in the basement

and discovered that the sounds were actually coming from upstairs.

He said there wasn't supposed to be anything in the house that would make those sounds.

I teased him again about the ghost.

Then on the full moon last night my most frightening encounter happened.

DH woke me up at 3am

For some reason he has a habit of raising his voice very loud when he gets

talking on the cell phone or internet.

In a two story old house made of wood it was very audible.

I was thinking for a second he had a friend over and they were talking down there in the kitchen.

But it turned out he was making a call to his Egyptian doctor friend that is working in Hungary.

Since I was woken up I went downstairs to make some chipotle sweet potato fries, YumYum!

And do some laundry and empty the dish washer, ect...

I let the two cats in from outside and he finished with his call, talked with me for a little bit, and decided to go to bed.

This was around 4 am. I finish what I was doing and decide to go back to bed and let the two cats back outside.

I made sure all the lights were off upstairs before going to settle in bed next to dh who was fast asleep and snoring.

At about 5 - 5:30 am I got woken up a second time to a loud noise coming from the hall.

It was subtle at first but then grew louder. I realized it was louder than an animal and that it wasn't the hamsters.

I knew the cats were outside.

I got up to carefully maneuver in the dark and go take a look.

It sounded like banging and something electronic, like an electrical whirring.

I couldn't figure out what would make that sound.

As I stepped into the hall looking to the two kids room for the sound

I found it was coming from that long hall closet at the top of the stairs.

I stood there in the dark, frozen, listening to it and not sure what to do.

Then the light flipped itself on and I could see light coming out of the bottom of the closet.

I was surprised and the hair on the back of my neck begin to rise.

Then the closet door handle turned and unlatched to open just a crack.

I stood and listened some more for a few minutes to the sounds trying to distinguish what it was.

I was frozen staring at the cracked door and the light coming out and listening to the sounds inside.

I was frightened it was something paranormal.

Then I calmed myself and went over to the door and the noises began to stop.

I grabbed the handle and opened the door wider and nothing was inside.

I had goose bumps on my arms.

I closed the door and turned the light off and went back to bed.

It took awhile to get myself back to sleep and ignore the noises but I did fall asleep for another hour.

In the morning when I got up to go take a shower

the closet lights were back on.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

wow Olivia... I thought i was the only one going through stuff like that...my husband has experience things at the house we live in that he NEVER experienced in his life... it got so bad that he had to buy the koran on cd and have it playing on repeat in the cd player.. i've experienced things in this house since i was 7...i remember one time recently last year i had my bible and was reading it... i laid down for a little while then all of a sudden i felt something scratching at my covers by my feet as if to get my attention... but that old paralyzed feeling wouldn't let me move for a second and i couldn't speak.. so i said JESUS in my mind and got up and moved the cover... what ever that was was gone... i've seen dark entities in the house and some try to overtake me.. i'm serious as a heart attack... my husband believes me because it even tried to happen to him... one entity looked like a small gorilla... he asked me was someone killed in the house and i said i don't know... but my father died in the house.. but remember i've been experiencing things since 7... radio not being on the station you put it on when you wakeup.. i would have my mothers radio on the gospel station and then in the morning it would be on the sports channel... my dad liked the sports station.. but other things that happen i know it's not him.. it's even got my daughter scared to sleep by herself... if you guys only knew the things i have gone through and the things i still go through you would go insane, literally..i wanna move, he wants to move too and will it end still.. we don't know.. i've heard dishes moving in the kitchen when NO ONE was in there... i would just get ready to lay down and maybe be sleep 5 min and then something runs in the room and looks out the window and then runs back out... it resembled my oldest daughter but wasn't her... not even gonna talk about being halfway sleep and then all of a sudden being paralyzed and having a feeling that something is, well, having it's way with you... i remember one time my daughter came to sleep with me.. i was halfway sleep.. then i felt this presence in the room getting ready to touch her so i quickly grabbed her feet and said JESUS and i heard this roar like what ever that was was mad... i could go on and on... but like i said whatever is in the house has frightened my husband so that he WON'T sleep unless he plays the koran... so Olivia i understand girl :blink:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Thank you Jesus!!!!

Timeline

wow Olivia... I thought i was the only one going through stuff like that...my husband has experience things at the house we live in that he NEVER experienced in his life... it got so bad that he had to buy the koran on cd and have it playing on repeat in the cd player.. i've experienced things in this house since i was 7...i remember one time recently last year i had my bible and was reading it... i laid down for a little while then all of a sudden i felt something scratching at my covers by my feet as if to get my attention... but that old paralyzed feeling wouldn't let me move for a second and i couldn't speak.. so i said JESUS in my mind and got up and moved the cover... what ever that was was gone... i've seen dark entities in the house and some try to overtake me.. i'm serious as a heart attack... my husband believes me because it even tried to happen to him... one entity looked like a small gorilla... he asked me was someone killed in the house and i said i don't know... but my father died in the house.. but remember i've been experiencing things since 7... radio not being on the station you put it on when you wakeup.. i would have my mothers radio on the gospel station and then in the morning it would be on the sports channel... my dad liked the sports station.. but other things that happen i know it's not him.. it's even got my daughter scared to sleep by herself... if you guys only knew the things i have gone through and the things i still go through you would go insane, literally..i wanna move, he wants to move too and will it end still.. we don't know.. i've heard dishes moving in the kitchen when NO ONE was in there... i would just get ready to lay down and maybe be sleep 5 min and then something runs in the room and looks out the window and then runs back out... it resembled my oldest daughter but wasn't her... not even gonna talk about being halfway sleep and then all of a sudden being paralyzed and having a feeling that something is, well, having it's way with you... i remember one time my daughter came to sleep with me.. i was halfway sleep.. then i felt this presence in the room getting ready to touch her so i quickly grabbed her feet and said JESUS and i heard this roar like what ever that was was mad... i could go on and on... but like i said whatever is in the house has frightened my husband so that he WON'T sleep unless he plays the koran... so Olivia i understand girl :blink:

What you describe sounds like you are having two hauntings. One is your father's residual spirit maybe for familiar comfort and the other is a demon like from that independent film Paranormal Activity. You may need to call in a priest and a demonologist to lift it out of there because demons follow the person usually and not the property. For whatever reason they're attracted to a certain person and can follow them for years from childhood through adulthood.

I think the one I experienced was a residual haunting of this old house. It's like the original farm house build on the land before the land was developed into a neighborhood. It's a cool old house. From my understanding it's a benign haunting where there is no intelligence to it other then the same stuff that happens like the banging sounds, footsteps, lights flipping on, and the occasional apparition.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

tgif-1.gif

Yesterday I went to bed at 7:00 pm!! It has been a very long tiring week for me. I'm just so glad it's Friday and my husband is going to spend the weekend with me. I love weekends :luv:

Olivia, you're encounter is scary! I've had similar encounters when I was 9 years old and older and it made me lose sleep for years after. I don't want to mention my own experience because it's about a close family member. But until now I refuse to believe in gohsts and paranormal stuff. I think if I believe in it and convince myself with it, it might come true.

I had that older work colleague. He was such a nice and respectful man. Anyways, we were talking about paranormal experiences during a work break and he told us his experience. He said that he had moved from his hometown to Cairo to start college and had decided to rent an appartment near his university with some of his friends, instead of staying at one of his university's students' buildings. So, after a few days they finally chose a very nice appartment in a nice area for VERY cheap monthly rent. He thought it was a great deal. He and his friends moved in the appartment the exact same day signed the rental contract. Each one of them had chosen their rooms (I think they were 4 or 5 guys), and they started taking showers and unpacking, when they heard one of their friends 'screaming'. They went to his room to see what was going on, and he told them that he had seen a young girl about 6-years-old holding a doll and staring at him. My work colleague and his friends didn't believe the guy and made fun of him. They all resumed what they had been doing. Later all of them sat in the living room and started talking about different things, when suddenly...they ALL seen a young lady holding a comb in her hand and young girl holding a doll and both of them were staring at all of them... He said it was around 1:00 am when that happened. My work colleague and his friends freaked out and started reciting verses and saying prayers. He said: "By 6:00 am in the morning we were all out of that apartment, some of us were too scared to go to the rooms to pack their bags again.". They went straight to the man they had rented the apartment from and told him what happened. The man told them that 6 years before that incident happened to my work colleague, a young lady and her 6-year-old girl died burning in that same apartment, and since he bought it he can't get to get it rented because the same incident kept happening to people who tried living in their over and over again....

By the time my work colleague had finishing his story, my feet were unintentionally off the floor! I told him: "That didn't really happen, did it?" and he replied: "Have I ever lied to you?". The truth he never lied to me, and he is not the type of people who would make up stories. I asked him: "When you seen what you have seen at that apartment, did they look like images, shadows, or humans or what?" He said: "They looked like humans just like me and you, they did seem pale and had that deep sad looks on their faces though."

Wonderful, I am sorry your daughter had to experience a drive-by shooting. How is she feeling?

Have a good day everyone!

Aya

Edited by Aya&John

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: Timeline

Okay...Happy Freaky Friday all! :P

I now have goosebumps all over! :unsure: I think I like AZ nothing is too old here and all the homes are pretty much brand new so less chance for spirits hanging around...unless of course its on old Indian burial grounds....okay enough! :crying:

Olivia...I would not be able to have walked up to that closet w/out someone with me...i'm that much of a baby! :blush::crying:

Timeline

Aya dh had told me a few years back about renting a haunted apartment unknowingly in Cairo. It was the same situation with getting a great apartment in a great location for really cheap. When he inquired about the the catch the doorman said there was no catch. He stayed a week in the apartment and had experiences such as his shoes go missing and hearing fighting in the other room and voices talking. He left too but not before discovering the truth about it being haunted and unrentable from the doorman and getting his money back.

I don't blame you Annie. I had to calm myself down first and tell myself it was maybe an electrical toy truck that went off in there and was making the banging sound but nothing was there.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

I am like you, Annie. I end up losing sleep for a few nights after hearing these stories lol but I still refuse to believe in paranormal stuff <_< I am probably too afraid to believe in it :P

ROC Timeline

Filed: Timeline

Aya, I'm the same way. My hubby had a recent experience that freaked him out and it was in reference to a spirit in a person. I had to set my mind to "not belieiving" it or I would have not slept for weeks! Which happened to him..he wouldn't sleep till morning..staying up all night and playing the Qur'an in each and every room of our house.

Timeline

tgif-1.gif

Wonderful, I am sorry your daughter had to experience a drive-by shooting. How is she feeling?

Have a good day everyone!

Aya

Thanks Aya... she's doing fine... it's like Michael says, With a childs heart, go face the worry of the day.. with a child's heart, turn each problem into play... she doesn't really talk about it... i hope she can keep her focus.. a child shouldn't have to deal with adult issues.... how are you and John???

Thank you Jesus!!!!

Timeline

Thanks Aya... she's doing fine... it's like Michael says, With a childs heart, go face the worry of the day.. with a child's heart, turn each problem into play... she doesn't really talk about it... i hope she can keep her focus.. a child shouldn't have to deal with adult issues.... how are you and John???

We are doing good. Thanks for asking. :)

He just got back home a little bit ago and is now napping. I am glad he had a short day of work. I just got to know he will be working this weekend :( He works really hard!! I can't wait to get a job so I can contribute to the house financially as well. I hate to see him look so tired :(

Aya

ROC Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.