11 posts in this topic

It has been about three weeks since our AOS was received in Chicago. We received the NOA1(about 15 days ago) for the AOS, EAD and AP, but I still don't have access to the case online. Anyone have a situation like this? I'd like to know where the case is right now.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

It has been about three weeks since our AOS was received in Chicago. We received the NOA1(about 15 days ago) for the AOS, EAD and AP, but I still don't have access to the case online. Anyone have a situation like this? I'd like to know where the case is right now.

Did you register and created an account?

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp

You can track the case by adding it on your Case Portfolio using the receipt numbers from your NOA1.

Adjustment of Status

May 4, 2010 - Date Filed I-485,I-765,I-131

May 11, 2010 - NOA for I-485,I-765,I-131 May 17, 2010 - Biometrics appointment received in the mail

May 24, 2010 - Walk-in Biometrics successful (ASC Michigan City, IN)

June 1, 2010 - Case transferred to CSC

July 14, 2010 - EAD approved, for card production

July 19, 2010 - Received AP in the mail

July 21, 2010 - I-485 GC approved, for card production

July 26, 2010 - Welcome letter received

July 28, 2010 - EAD card received

July 31, 2010 - Greencard received

Removal of Conditions

May 7, 2012 - Date Filed I-751

May 9, 2012 - Date of NOA!

June 8, 2012 - Biometrics Schedule

Did you register and created an account?

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp

You can track the case by adding it on your Case Portfolio using the receipt numbers from your NOA1.

I tried both to login and to just check the status, but I get:

Validation Error(s)

You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

Customer Portfolio Insert Failed

Attempting to add a case that does not exist. Check the app receipt number

I've checked and rechecked the receipt number, but it's like it's not there...How long after you received the NOA1 did you guys see your case online?

Hmm, that strange. Are you including the dashes when entering the receipt number?

692186zjad3k7xja.gif

05/20/10 | Married!

AOS Timeline

06.16.10 | Package received at Chicago Lockbox

06.24.10 | NOA-1 Hard Copies received in the mail

06.28.10 | Biometrics letter received; scheduled for 07/15

07.10.10 | Request for Evidence letter in mail

07.16.10 | Touched: I-485 (RFE accepted, case resumed)

07.22.10 | EAD (I-765) Approved! - day 36

08.05.10 | EAD received!

09.01.10 | AOS Interview in Orlando, FL - Rescheduled

09.22.10 | Rescheduled AOS Interview - day 97 - APPROVED!!

10.02.10 | Green Card received!!

(View my timeline for the complete list)

Miscellaneous Timeline

08.19.10 | Applied for a Social Security Card

08.26.10 | Received Social Security Card in the mail

10.08.10 | Applied for unrestricted SS Card in married name

Timeline

I tried both to login and to just check the status, but I get:

Validation Error(s)

You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

Customer Portfolio Insert Failed

Attempting to add a case that does not exist. Check the app receipt number

I've checked and rechecked the receipt number, but it's like it's not there...How long after you received the NOA1 did you guys see your case online?

Did you try to type all the numbers.. MSC1234567890 ? You should include the 3 letters in front of the numbers. :)

Adjustment of Status

May 11, 2010 - NOA for I-485,I-765,I-131 May 17, 2010 - Biometrics appointment received in the mail

Removal of Conditions

Hmm, that strange. Are you including the dashes when entering the receipt number?

No dashes, all 13 letters, including the MSC. I've tried all 3 case numbers (AOS, EAD, AP) and no luck. I did receive the appointment for biometrics the other day so I think the case is being processed, just no status online. I would call the 800 number, but I remember using that for my 129F and how angry I was when I hung up the phone. Hmmmm...

No dashes, all 13 letters, including the MSC. I've tried all 3 case numbers (AOS, EAD, AP) and no luck. I did receive the appointment for biometrics the other day so I think the case is being processed, just no status online. I would call the 800 number, but I remember using that for my 129F and how angry I was when I hung up the phone. Hmmmm...

That's odd, but at least your case is moving! I guess you can only depend on notices by mail for now :)

692186zjad3k7xja.gif

05/20/10 | Married!

AOS Timeline

06.16.10 | Package received at Chicago Lockbox

06.24.10 | NOA-1 Hard Copies received in the mail

06.28.10 | Biometrics letter received; scheduled for 07/15

07.10.10 | Request for Evidence letter in mail

07.16.10 | Touched: I-485 (RFE accepted, case resumed)

07.22.10 | EAD (I-765) Approved! - day 36

08.05.10 | EAD received!

09.01.10 | AOS Interview in Orlando, FL - Rescheduled

09.22.10 | Rescheduled AOS Interview - day 97 - APPROVED!!

10.02.10 | Green Card received!!

(View my timeline for the complete list)

Miscellaneous Timeline

08.19.10 | Applied for a Social Security Card

08.26.10 | Received Social Security Card in the mail

10.08.10 | Applied for unrestricted SS Card in married name

Timeline

Yeah that's kind of strange. Good to hear the case is moving. Don't worry in some case the updates on the website is not that reliable. I got into the habit checking it.. hehe sometimes 5x or so a day which is not good. Good luck! :no:

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You should not be worried about time at this point.

Well, for me it took about a week or two, but REMEMBER that ALL THE CASES ARE DIFFERENT.

I have not received anything after my Biometrics, and I was not quite worried but I was

impatient, and today I received a message that said that "Time is the game now, there's

nothing else to do but to wait".

Cases are different, and it can take from 1 week to a 1 month, relax..

I wish you the best of luck.

-Alektra

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

As someone else said, the site is really not that reliable, sadly :/

My case status was viewable after a couple weeks, but it NEVER moved from Acceptance, even after I got my biometrics, my interview notice and everything. Stayed like that for a year and then just changed to card production ordered once I got approved :huh:

On the bright side, even though not being able to check status yet must be really annoying, at least you know that your case is moving fast if you already got the Biometrics notice :)

Filed: Timeline

I am in the same problem with you.Mine is not showing as well.I cant still view mine online,though I was told that the website is not reliable and I shouldnt focus on it.My package was received June 4th and I just called to know my biometric date.Dont worry everything would be fine.You should be happy that your case is progressing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.