Tom_Jim

Divorce Waiver Approved

4 posts in this topic

Received notification this morning that they approved my I-751 Removal of Conditions with divorce waiver and ordered production of my 10-year greencard. I did not get called in for an interview. I also did not use a lawyer and filed on my own. I was very meticulous with all my evidence and I'll include a list of what I sent to them. I also created two-hole punches on the top of each document that I sent. In addition, I've updated my timeline. I think if you have good solid evidence, you should be golden. I'm praying and hoping everyone still waiting get a decision in the affirmative, sooner rather than later.

California Service Center

VJName............I-751 Date....NOA1 Date.....Biometrics..Interview...Approved

BASKETBALLHEAD....01/25/10......02/03/10......02/24/10................03/08/10..(Divorce)

JUSTMENOW.........05/18/10......05/20/10......--/--/10................--/--/10..(Death)

Vermont Service Center

VJName............I-751 Date....NOA1 Date.....Biometrics..Interview...Approved

MR2100............12/23/09......12/28/09......01/25/10................--/--/10..(Divorce)

I751..............01/07/10......01/13/10......02/09/10................--/--/10..(Divorce)

OKALIAN...........01/22/10......01/26/10......02/19/10................04/30/10..(Divorce)

GOLDFEE111........02/02/10......02/08/10......04/15/10....07/26/10....--/--/10..(Divorce)

IAMWHATIAM80......03/11/10......03/17/10......04/12/10................--/--/10..(Divorce)

LATOSLATOS........03/18/10......03/22/10......04/16/10................06/22/10..(Divorce) (No Interview)

CHIPSAHOY.........05/07/10......05/10/10......06/17/10................--/--/10..(Divorce)

DHSPLEASE.........06/01/10......--/--/--......--/--/--................--/--/10..(Divorce)

100% Naturalized U.S.D.A. Prime American

proud_filipino_american_trucker_hat.jpg?

Thanks. Here is an original post in the ROC forums which has my list of evidence sent. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/262003-divorce-waiver-approved/

100% Naturalized U.S.D.A. Prime American

proud_filipino_american_trucker_hat.jpg?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

Congratulations. I sent mine 1st of April to Dallas office. i had initially sent it to Vermont as joint then, they sent it to he local office Dallas where i was called for an interview but my husband had left. I contacted him but he refused to come for the interview. I therefore went to the interview and told them what happened. They gave me 90 days to respond with a divorce decree (i had told them that i was going to file for divorce.) I therefore sent the documents in Aprill 1st. Am still waiting. I never received NOA. I received NOA when i filled the joint I-751. I went to get a rubber stamp for exension for one week.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.