Dr. A ♥ O

Caturday!?!?!

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Caturday everyone!!! Thunderstorms here in Birmingham... where is everyone????? I got the mail today and the tshirts i ordered were in the mail... my husband loves soccer and he loves diego maradona... so i quickly ordered 2 for him for father's day... even though he said he doesn't want anything..... he has taught me a lot in just one game of soccer... shhh don't tell him about the shirts :innocent::luv:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday! There isn't much going on around here except heat and work. UGH on both of those.

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Timeline

Afternoon! It's 104 outside so we are trying not to move! :lol: Thank goodness there's only 4% humidity.

Watched the games today. Exciting game between Cameroon and Denmark. It's funny to see the

people in the stands bundled up coz it's winter there and we are sitting here in 104 weather!

Wonderful07, my husband also was a huge fan of Maradona! He does believe he was a much better

player than coach.

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday! Stay cool!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

hi everyone. mowed the grass now its time to relax and enjoy the weekend. finally hired someone to clean the house for me as my husband has been telling me for a year to find someone. why didnt i listen...its nice having a clean house that i didnt have to clean. she said she mowes grass and landscapes too but i could see she was wearing out by the time she finished the house so i didnt ask her to do anything else. maybe next time.

im getting ready for gm's 2 week shutdown and then to florida i will go for our monthly visit to my husband. cant wait!!! only a few more days hopefully.

my friend stopped over today with her new puppy. its adorable and her other dogs. i dont know how she takes care of all of them. of course my dog didnt want anything to do with any of them. she is a loner i think. she did take a few sniffs of the little puppy but when it started getting playfull she was like back off and leave me alone!!

Timeline

Afternoon! It's 104 outside so we are trying not to move! :lol: Thank goodness there's only 4% humidity.

Watched the games today. Exciting game between Cameroon and Denmark. It's funny to see the

people in the stands bundled up coz it's winter there and we are sitting here in 104 weather!

Wonderful07, my husband also was a huge fan of Maradona! He does believe he was a much better

player than coach.

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday! Stay cool!

Jeanne, :blink: OMG 104 :crying: ... please tell me that's the heat index...and about Maradona...my husband agrees he was a better player than coach as well

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Busy Saturday over here. Will the yard work ever end? I worked on and off from 9am until about 7pm on it. Got a nice sunburn for my efforts. :( The kids and I thought it would be brilliant to bathe the dog since the hose was out. What an ordeal, lol. I think we traumatized the poor thing.

Today is my husband's birthday. He had to work at noon so we had birthday cake (red velvet with cream cheese icing) for breakfast. LOL.

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Caturday Night everyone!

Hubby was working today and I spent the morning and the afternoon cleaning and helping the kids make their own Father's Day cards. After many promises from them not to tell him about his surprise, they ran to him once he got home and said: "Daddy, we made you cards, but we're not supposed to tell you the surprise." :lol:

We then headed swimming for exactly 15 minutes as it started raining and thundering again today!

Tonight we were watching old episodes of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. It was nice watching that as a family. I do enjoy this show so much!!

Everybody here is off to bed already except me. I'll be off to bed soon as well :sleepy:

funny-pictures-cats-have-beds-and-blankets.jpg

Night night everyone.

Aya

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

Happy Caterday everyone. Have a great weekend!

It's good to see you check in Cheryl. Jackie had told us about a tornado that touched down in your area and I was happy to hear you're safe.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.