sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

me too jq.. i really thought boston was gonna take it.. man it was a depressing game.. i turned the station..

mawning!

how much is LOC fi fi???????

Quanna hows the side hustle going?

that explains a lot :P:D

Thats not nice you tramp, did those babies keep you up and that why you are :angry:

Morning Pink-Panther.jpg hope you have a good day!!!!!! :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

soon come den.. good the world cup will be a distraction for many of our husbands.. until that job comes thru.. :thumbs:

So true Quana!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

its cool.. he had a really hard stint where the hours were discouraging him. He wants to be at home in the nighttime.. but lately he doesn't complain as much which is all i can ask for :rofl: i think since the world cup is going on, he's glad he's at home in the daytime, his buds come over and they watch all 3 games from mawning.. :bonk::wacko:

how is den doing??

aww..im sorry to hear that?? why did she cancel.. will u guys have to pay more now since there is less ppl

Cause she's a self-absorbed AZZ :angry:

It was a group trip so they are trying to find me a room mate, but if not I just may ask the travel agent to find out airfare for me and I will just fly with the group and stay with my mother in law.

MOrning yall

Im upset those Lakers won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But anyway

Morning :P

Morning! How have you been doing?

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Did she pay the trip off? If so I say go without her. What was her reason?

No, its too complicated to go into on here but she is just a 45 year old loser who is jealous... she can kick rocks good riddance. My mom (God rest her soul) always wanted me to stop being her friend. A so ie go...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning! How have you been doing?

I am blessed and highly favored I feel good just got alot of work to do!!!!!! :angry:

But thats why I come to work and get a paycheck :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

I am blessed and highly favored I feel good just got alot of work to do!!!!!! :angry:

But thats why I come to work and get a paycheck :bonk:

That's a blessing!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No, its too complicated to go into on here but she is just a 45 year old loser who is jealous... she can kick rocks good riddance. My mom (God rest her soul) always wanted me to stop being her friend. A so ie go...

Aww Tee.. Yeah if airfare isnt looking too bad I say go anyway. I hate you won't be at the resort with the rest of the crew though.

She'll be alright! "Good luck with that" is what I always tell 'em when they get on the foolishness! It's truly her loss!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

MOrning yall

Im upset those Lakers won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But anyway

Morning :P

I will be really mad if they win the next game. Mikel said he is so confident that the Lakers will win that if they lose he will just hand over his entire paycheck to me. :dance: :dance: :dance: Little does he know that even if he wins he will be handing over a big chunk of it...but all will be GREAT!!!!! Go Celtics!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

So Tee and Dens what are yall planning for me and my favorite Julyians 127139,xcitefun-happy-birthday.jpg

I'm still trying to plan something for my Boo Boo. So I'm still brainstorming.

I will be really mad if they win the next game. Mikel said he is so confident that the Lakers will win that if they lose he will just hand over his entire paycheck to me. :dance: :dance: :dance: Little does he know that even if he wins he will be handing over a big chunk of it...but all will be GREAT!!!!! Go Celtics!!!!

Morning, I know that's right Dillon!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.