sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

hi yardies!

mi gone again

Morning Bunz!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

galang one side Dada of course she can understand me. Now, if I talk raw patwah that's another story. Mrstee understands me when I chat patwah -- I understood DW as long as she don't talk fast...Americans think we talk fast, but I think it's the other way around.

I know Den says that one of my friends talk too fast for him. Poe thang, he trying to catch on.

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

galang one side Dada of course she can understand me. Now, if I talk raw patwah that's another story. Mrstee understands me when I chat patwah -- I understood DW as long as she don't talk fast...Americans think we talk fast, but I think it's the other way around.

Oonu (Is dat how you spell it)do chat fast!!!

Yes girlie I'm here but my mind is so not into work its everywhere else.

I'm getting the JA itch and that is not a good thing at all!!! :crying:

My mind isn't here either. I got the JA itch too...but I'm positive not as bad as you got it :lol:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline

Who dis :unsure: ???

Sike naw what's up girlie.. Yuh naa see mi post yesterday I said I need you. Nev chats di patwa and I have no clue what he be seeing. Mi tink its him not me. I could understand Roc and some others but boy oh boy when it comes to him me ave no clue what he saying and then he gets frustrated with me. He tries to speak English and he speaks very well but when he gets on a role watch out here comes the patios again. It's getting to the point I'm about to put credit pon em phone so we can just text… LOL

I even understand his sisters but him NO I think everyone else knows to go slow so I can catch it but him he is either speaking super fast or speaking to low trying to sound sexy and don't let it be noise in the background then I really cant hear him. In person its cool I understood him fine but over the phone it's a lost cause. O.k. I'mma stop now.

Dada where is he from? Girl, we do speak English, we just have an accent. Some accents are heavier than others it just depends where you're from. All of the parishes speak differently -- now, around family and friends ya'll would be lost listening to me. I go in between and it's a problem I've been working since I started doing presentations and I didn't realize I was doing it until I watch a video of a presentation I did in San Francisco....some of the doctors in the audience were from Jamaica and the funny thing is they knew exactly what parish I was from.

So, Dada how am I doing with the slang...I'm learning, right?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

My mind isn't here either. I got the JA itch too...but I'm positive not as bad as you got it :lol:

I would tend to agree. You can scrathc your itch.... :rofl:

Before you ladies cuss mi I don't need to go back to JA fi dat I just miss it is all. I always miss the ocean, food, sounds, vibes the people. Sigh... I truly love that island!!!

Timeline

He tries to speak English and he speaks very well but when he gets on a role watch out here comes the patios again. It’s getting to the point I’m about to put credit pon em phone so we can just text… LOL

Im get a new job? Im rolling patios?

:rofl: :rofl: sorry, couldn't help myself

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Before you ladies cuss mi I don't need to go back to JA fi dat I just miss it is all. I always miss the ocean, food, sounds, vibes the people. Sigh... I truly love that island!!!

y else would you go back?

Bunz mi luv ow u a flex

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

I so that island too! :lol: I feel ya girl!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Dada where is he from? Girl, we do speak English, we just have an accent. Some accents are heavier than others it just depends where you're from. All of the parishes speak differently -- now, around family and friends ya'll would be lost listening to me. I go in between and it's a problem I've been working since I started doing presentations and I didn't realize I was doing it until I watch a video of a presentation I did in San Francisco....some of the doctors in the audience were from Jamaica and the funny thing is they knew exactly what parish I was from.

So, Dada how am I doing with the slang...I'm learning, right?

Hes from Lucea/Negril. He tells me all the time he is a straight country boy.…

I just dont get why I cant get him and I think when I get on the phone instead of just relaxing Im so busy trying to understand him I make the situation worse. I feel like we have a language barrier. In person I'm fine but on the phone its a lost cause. When he speaks with his family and friends if Im in person I can get some of it because I can use every other word or action to figure out what they are saying but on the phone again I'm lost….

Tre you are doing very well. I gave you props yesterday for using homiez….. LOL

Im get a new job? Im rolling patios?

Ya'll are not nice!!! I'm stressing and your laughing at me :crying: !!! You know what I meant!!!

Edited by DaDa

He's from Lucea/Negril. He tells me all the time he is a straight country boy.…

I just don't get why I can't get him and I think when I get on the phone instead of just relaxing I'm so busy trying to understand him I make the situation worse. I feel like we have a language barrier. In person I'm fine but on the phone it's a lost cause. When he speaks with his family and friends if I'm in person I can get some of it because I can use every other word or action to figure out what they are saying but on the phone again I'm lost….

Tre you are doing very well. I gave you props yesterday for using homiez….. LOL

Yeah, he straight country, just like me. It takes time, just have him talk slow. I have problems with Baltimore, Boston, New York, Cali and southern accents...and I've been here for a long time.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.