sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wait...when the hell did they open a Auto Zone in TG? am I looking at the sign in the background, right...

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk: God Bless you Tre....that is just a photo shopped picture that isn't even in Jamaica. It is okay...hushhhhhhh...find your quiet space.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk: God Bless you Tre....that is just a photo shopped picture that isn't even in Jamaica. It is okay...hushhhhhhh...find your quiet space.

mawin dillon I knew that was jus messing around

finesse u RASS

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

mawning.. mek mi be productive today..MAYBE.. :whistle:

congrats on the GC dw!!

Blessings!!

Morning! Thank you...I'm over here getting my dance on. Hope all is well with you and the fam. How's Roger liking HD?

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning

DW - congrats on the GC - you know Im doing backflips for you..

KJ - thank you for the well wishes on the finding work...

Tre - you can do it, the quicker you do them the faster you will finish

Good morning

DW - congrats on the GC - you know Im doing backflips for you..

KJ - thank you for the well wishes on the finding work...

Tre - you can do it, the quicker you do them the faster you will finish

Thanks Tee! You know I was over here bitting my nails. I see y'all planning Yardie link ups left and right...I guess we need to do something here soon in the "A"...hmmmm.

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Hi Dada do you remember me?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

My question is can you understand Tre??? :whistle:

Morning Dada. You up and at 'em bright and early! I been missing my VJ fam!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

My question is can you understand Tre??? :whistle:

galang one side Dada of course she can understand me. Now, if I talk raw patwah that's another story. Mrstee understands me when I chat patwah -- I understood DW as long as she don't talk fast...Americans think we talk fast, but I think it's the other way around.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hi yardies!

mi gone again

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Dada do you remember me?

Who dis :unsure: ???

Sike naw what’s up girlie.. Yuh naa see mi post yesterday I said I need you. Nev chats di patwa and I have no clue what he be seeing. Mi tink its him not me. I could understand Roc and some others but boy oh boy when it comes to him me ave no clue what he saying and then he gets frustrated with me. He tries to speak English and he speaks very well but when he gets on a role watch out here comes the patios again. It’s getting to the point I’m about to put credit pon em phone so we can just text… LOL

I even understand his sisters but him NO I think everyone else knows to go slow so I can catch it but him he is either speaking super fast or speaking to low trying to sound sexy and don’t let it be noise in the background then I really cant hear him. In person its cool I understood him fine but over the phone it’s a lost cause. O.k. I’mma stop now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.