Obama 2012

New Arizona bill would deny citizenship to children of illegal immigrants

51 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

This guy is an ignorant fool. Of course his association with Media Matters is proof enough of that.

Just because your income is listed as $250k, doesn't mean your 'income' is $250k....

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Perhaps people should save up and buy homes of a higher value?

This still doesn't change the fact of who pays the majority of taxes...

what are you trying to say here? That people making under $100k shouldn't have to pay taxes at all? What's wrong with this proposal? 25% and 10%.... seems reasonable enough.

What I am trying to say here is that you think that the tax scale is only proportional on the number itself. However, you surely know that taking 3k from 30k does not have as much impact on a family's economy as a 25k deduction from a 250k for example. In one case you are dealing with keeping up with the mortgage and in the other not being able to buy that Lamborghini you dreamed of when you were a kid.

That "they should have saved more to buy a more expensive home" is proof that you need to polish up on economics. In apples and oranges, a 2 million dollar apartment in Central Park, may be worth probably 120,000 in Smalltown USA. Get what I am getting at? Making a standard amount or percentage when there are such spikes in income only screws up the folk that make less.

Just a question, were you a Bush supporter?

Edited by HappyKnappy

A 3 year-4 month-1week journey ends on 09/20/2013, and a new one begins!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

What I am trying to say here is that you think that the tax scale is only proportional on the number itself. However, you surely know that taking 3k from 30k does not have as much impact on a family's economy as a 25k deduction from a 250k for example. In one case you are dealing with keeping up with the mortgage and in the other not being able to buy that Lamborghini you dreamed of when you were a kid.

That "they should have saved more to buy a more expensive home" is proof that you need to polish up on economics. In apples and oranges, a 2 million dollar apartment in Central Park, may be worth probably 120,000 in Smalltown USA. Get what I am getting at? Making a standard amount or percentage when there are such spikes in income only screws up the folk that make less.

Just a question, were you a Bush supporter?

As part owner of the Texas Rangers... After that, no. :lol:

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Hold it right there chief, you may want to paddle back when calling China poor. Remember you are dealing with a communist system, so the State holds all the riches. I would think twice before calling them poor or third world, remember the US is in huge debt with them.

I disagree with your second point, how many rich people get tax breaks, and how many rich people are in the States in comparison with the middle cass folk. You know, the average Joe that works Mon-Fri to put food on the table and pay utility bills... I think that the middle class outnumbers the high class many times over, as well as outnumbering the seriously poor that costs the government money.

While I agree China as a country is extremely rich, the average Chinese citizen is extremely poor. Hence their GDP per capita.

Regardless of the tax breaks, the reality still remains that the poor in America are a net burden to the country and [financially speaking] are contributing little to the economy. Actually costing it money, considering the thousands they utilize in government services, let alone when you factor in crime. This is the exact reason why I have been so vocal against illegal aliens, as they not only take jobs but also suppress wages; keeping the poor in a cycle of poverty.

The middle class in America are dying for a range of reasons, with one being thanks to your countrymen.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.