purpledonkey

manila packet p/u at st. lukes

51 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So...has anyone had their girl pick up her packet at the hospital? My gal's pack is there and I guess she can get it at any time even before her medical appt. date. Anyone done that? And if so do you perhaps know where to get it from? :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this something new? Claudeth's was delivered but she lives on Mindanao so Manila is a long and expensive trip

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline

No not a new thing.. She just never got her packet, so I opted to foreward it to St. lukes. The embassy told me that she may go get it from the hospitol at anytime...but I have little faith in the knowledge of the embassy personel. So I was hoping she could grab it before the medical interview date so everything could be filled out :D

No not a new thing.. She just never got her packet, so I opted to foreward it to St. lukes. The embassy told me that she may go get it from the hospitol at anytime...but I have little faith in the knowledge of the embassy personel. So I was hoping she could grab it before the medical interview date so everything could be filled out :D

Cool! Good luck

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline
So...has anyone had their girl pick up her packet at the hospital? My gal's pack is there and I guess she can get it at any time even before her medical appt. date. Anyone done that? And if so do you perhaps know where to get it from? :D

pupledonkey, check out this link. Here its a copy of the packet. You can get your packet here. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1596

It has all of the info that you need. As long as you have you interview date your good to go. You can call the State Dept. to get the dates of the medical and interview. That all you need.

Good luck

09/15/05 I129F Sent

09/19/05 CSC received

09/23/05 NOA1

11/21/05 NOA2

12/14/05 Embassy received petition

01/30/06 CFO completed

04/06/06 Medical completed in 1 day only

04/21/06 Interview Approved Manila

215 days from CSC received to Interview

hi purpledonkey, i did col embassy last monday and i requested to pick-up my packet instead straight from st. lukes on next week feb 20th, bcos they sent out my packet last Jan 26, d problem is i havent got it, and they say wait till 2 weeks before my medical sched but i dont want to wait 1st week of march its gonna be my periods arrive and might not take medical on time for my interview. So they did the form request for me to pick-up my packet in st. lukes and go straight for my medical exams on that day.

As i remember PatientlyWaiting says...... there is a releasing window of packets in st. lukes .. ur fiancee cud asked anyone there when she visit st lukes for the packet.

goodluck :thumbs:

-rebelheart-

07-13-06 - K1/K2 AOS/EAD sent

11-04-06 - 2 NOA's transfer to CSC

11-17-06 - "K1 APPROVED AOS" no interview

11-27-06 - "K1 - GREENCARD" rcvd.

01-23-07 - K2 GREENCARD rcvd.

08-20-08 - I-751 sent to Texas Service Center, transfer to VSC

08-26-08 - I-751 NOA1 & 1yr. Extension letter

09-18-08 - I-751 NOA2 - Biometrics Appointment Notice

03-11-09 - I-751 transfer from VSC to CSC!

05-13-09 - I-751 APPROVED

06-24-09 - card production ordered

08-20-09 - N400 - Citizenship Application

08-24-09 - NOA notice date

08-28-09 - NOA in mailbox

09-10-09 - email asking for more evidence

09-14-09 - Biometrics NOA date

09-18-09 - Biometrics Letter arrived in mailbox

10-09-09 - Biometrics Schedule

10-14-09 - Notice date of the yellow letter

10-30-09 - touched online for "testing & interview"

11-03-09 - IL received in mailbox

12-07-09 - "PASSED" Interview & it's my Hubby Bday too!

04-17-10 - Oath letter received in mailbox

05-14-10 - Judicial Oath atlast! in Atl

110 days - Application to Interview

158 days - Interview to Judicial Oath

268 days - Total processing days for my N400

Thank you rebel. I also had had my packet shipped the 26th! lol

Thank you for the info! :D

You welcome poipoi & purpledonkey - PD as ive seen ur timeline ur interview date is march 15, a day ahead of my interview date, anyway. if ur fiancee called the embassy at once and been "told" to pick-up her packet in st. lukes then she cud go by the day she arranged it with the embassy fone patch, she will be asked when she want to get it or anytime she cud,... tell her i cud meet her up on monday Feb 20th @ st. lukes... but ill be there early morning since im doing my medical at the same time with my son on that day after i filled up my forms and paid it to the counter. Maybe she cud meet me @ the releasing counter of packet :D

goodluck! :dance:

-rebelheart-

Timeline

Hey, I did that today. We called up the Embassy feb.13 to request that they forward another packet to st.Luke's for pick up. I even requested that it be delivered today feb.17. Though my medical and interview is schedule for March 3 and 10 respectively, I opted to go in early enough to get the medical out of the way.

The medical exam is a 2-day process...the second day being the release of all the lab exams done during day 1 and vaccination.

A small tip: If your fiancee plans to pick-up the packet and have the medical done the same day...I suggest she goes there at around 11a.m. VERY FEW PEOPLE during that time. :yes: That's what I did today. I got there at 11:15....didnt have to deal with any long lines at the entrance. I told the guard i was picking up my packet and was then given a # and was directed to window F. Again no one else there! wooohooo! Got the packet in 3mins of arriving!!! :dance:

After that, i told the guard at the entrance that i wanted the medical done as well. I was asked to photocopy the appointment letter in my packet and fill-up some forms. Their intructions are easy to follow...i was able to get the x-ray, blood exam/urinalysis, and vital signs recorded by 12:30pm. After that the relatively long wait began. Though the labs were open through lunch, the doctors who did the physical exam start duty at 1:30pm. I was done with day1 of the medical exam by 3:30pm and was asked to return anytime next week to have my vaccinations. ;)

AOS Journey

May 15, 2006 - GOT MARRIED

June 17, 2006 - filed for AOS and EAD

June 18, 2006 - touched

June 23, 2006 - NOA 1 for both AOS and EAD

July 25, 2006 - Biometrics schedule

.............waiiiiiiiitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.....

Aug. 15, 2006 - NOA 2 for AOS...interview scheduled Oct.12'06 in Detroit

Aug. 31, 2006 - EAD touched

Sep. 5, 2006 - EAD APPROVED!!!!! .... waiting for them to mail the card

Sep. 12, 2006 - EAD card arrives....wooooooooooooooohooooooooooo

Oct. 12, 2006 - AOS interview......Successful!!! whew

Oct. 19, 2006 - Approval notice arrives in the mail (WELCOME TO AMERICA!!)

Oct. 23, 2006 - Green Card arrives!!!!

...........finally....some peace and quiet for 2 years.......

Hey, I did that today. We called up the Embassy feb.13 to request that they forward another packet to st.Luke's for pick up. I even requested that it be delivered today feb.17. Though my medical and interview is schedule for March 3 and 10 respectively, I opted to go in early enough to get the medical out of the way.

The medical exam is a 2-day process...the second day being the release of all the lab exams done during day 1 and vaccination.

A small tip: If your fiancee plans to pick-up the packet and have the medical done the same day...I suggest she goes there at around 11a.m. VERY FEW PEOPLE during that time. :yes: That's what I did today. I got there at 11:15....didnt have to deal with any long lines at the entrance. I told the guard i was picking up my packet and was then given a # and was directed to window F. Again no one else there! wooohooo! Got the packet in 3mins of arriving!!! :dance:

After that, i told the guard at the entrance that i wanted the medical done as well. I was asked to photocopy the appointment letter in my packet and fill-up some forms. Their intructions are easy to follow...i was able to get the x-ray, blood exam/urinalysis, and vital signs recorded by 12:30pm. After that the relatively long wait began. Though the labs were open through lunch, the doctors who did the physical exam start duty at 1:30pm. I was done with day1 of the medical exam by 3:30pm and was asked to return anytime next week to have my vaccinations. ;)

Hey soulseeker, thanks so much for that info's .... it will gonna be a gud tips for me since im bringing my son with me for medical exams.... was worried my son get bored he is only 4 yrs old.

Anyway i have a question ... since ill be going to pick it up and do the medical as i received it, is it ok, to bring my filled-up forms already with me?? i printed all the forms with details from my pc already, just need to signed it and write tha date on the last page... i wonder it is different from forms inside the packet????? so, the only thing i need is make a copy of appointment letter. :blush:

goodluck to ur upcoming interview!

-rebelheart-

Timeline

rebelheart,

"is it ok, to bring my filled-up forms already with me??" It wont do any harm. I did bring mine as a security blanket.. :lol: but they really wont be getting it yet. Not on the first day anyway. As I recall, as has been previously posted in the past threads, you bring those forms during your interview. All you really need to bring is your passport, a black ballpen, payment for the medical and 2x2 pictures.

"i printed all the forms with details from my pc already, just need to signed it and write tha date on the last page... i wonder it is different from forms inside the packet????? " They should be the same...but to make sure, check if You downloaded the latest version of the forms.

re:photocopy of the appointment letter...there are lots of xerox copiers across the street. You can have the letter photocopied in a minute for 1 peso. :thumbs:

AOS Journey

May 15, 2006 - GOT MARRIED

June 17, 2006 - filed for AOS and EAD

June 18, 2006 - touched

June 23, 2006 - NOA 1 for both AOS and EAD

July 25, 2006 - Biometrics schedule

.............waiiiiiiiitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.....

Aug. 15, 2006 - NOA 2 for AOS...interview scheduled Oct.12'06 in Detroit

Aug. 31, 2006 - EAD touched

Sep. 5, 2006 - EAD APPROVED!!!!! .... waiting for them to mail the card

Sep. 12, 2006 - EAD card arrives....wooooooooooooooohooooooooooo

Oct. 12, 2006 - AOS interview......Successful!!! whew

Oct. 19, 2006 - Approval notice arrives in the mail (WELCOME TO AMERICA!!)

Oct. 23, 2006 - Green Card arrives!!!!

...........finally....some peace and quiet for 2 years.......

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.