Drew

Just to let you all know

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Ok, guys, here is the deal:

I’ve just received an e-mail from CSC stating that my case has been approved on Feb 16 (super speed, isn’t it?).

The sad part of it is –I lost my job on Feb 10. I don’t know what am I going to do..Uhhh..I don’t think I’ll be able to find a co-sponsor…Uhhh-2.

Just to let you all know – CSC rocks!!!

Does anybody know – how much time do I have before NVC presumes the case is abandoned?

Speechless…. :unsure:

:D Congrats on the approval. Sorry to hear about the loss of your job but hopefully you will replace it with a better one soon. Good luck

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Drew,

You have time to find a new job.

Don't worry. Just focus. You will be fine.

Celebrate your good news for now, and the rest will fall into place.

Congratulations to you.

I got my approval yesterday and I am still smiling.

Remember, it will work out. Have hope and go forward. :thumbs:

Besides, how do you know that your dream job isn't waiting for you to step into it? We're put into positions because a new door is about to open. I believe this with all my heart.

Have hope and faith, and it will all be OK.

-Rose

"I have spread my dreams under your feet

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

-Yeats

Drew, I am so very pleased for you that you have received your approval, :dance:

I have just looked at your timeline and notice that your application went in to CSC a month after ours and yet we have heard absolutely nothing since the 1st Dec. when we were "touched" This has now got me even more concerned than I was !! Have just emailed CSC to try to find out where our case is.

I am very happy for you and just hope that following my email I will get a positive response

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.