Batta

Friday... Nor a Good start

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Good morning,

I am about to shed tears because he missed his flight. He left late from the home, and off course the Jordan airline had to close their gate 45 minutes early. He had to pay another 250 dollars to fly tomorrow.

Now what would I do with my flight, what would I do in NY all alone.. not that I like that city!!

Hotel is non-refundable at 350 dollars, my ticket is 240 dollars, to book anther one it will cost another 200 bucks at least..

More and More spending.. nothing comes at cheap..

Just not feel like going to NY tomorrow either.. all for 1 day!

Have a great weekend everyone else

Batta

" She's my kind of rain"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I am so sorry Batta.

This sounds like something Mohsin would do... I think Jordanians are always late!

Reading this really makes me hope and pray we do not get AP and he can fly with me.

It will all be ok... he is almost in your arms!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oh Batta! I am so sorry to hear how your weekend is starting out!

Isn't it a wonder at what we do for our loved ones??? On my husbands trip over here, he missed his connecting flight in Cairo from Luxor. All because of security not letting him through to catch his flight to New York.

They tried to give him a flight 5 DAYS later, I told them NO. Needless to say, it cost me $2700.00 more to get him on a flight the next day.

I hope your weekend get better honey!!!

All I can say is that I am off tomorrow then start a 6 day work week, including the holiday and all I get to look forward to that is time and a half holiday pay!!!blush.gif

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Timeline

Good morning! Happy Friday everyone!

Sorry Batta he missed his flight. Know it's an extra cost, but have fun if only for 1 day!

Know what you mean about "time"! I used to tell Wael there was the "real" time and then "Egyptian time"!

He learned very early about "time" after he arrived here. When someone said "10:00 it didn't mean hmmmm

whenever you can come. Was funny but ohhhh they learn! Now he is early for everything.

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend. Have fun and stay safe!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

Good morning to everyone and happy Friday... sorry Batta about the flight situation...you will soon be together... enjoy your time together (F)

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Good morning,

I am about to shed tears because he missed his flight. He left late from the home, and off course the Jordan airline had to close their gate 45 minutes early. He had to pay another 250 dollars to fly tomorrow.

Now what would I do with my flight, what would I do in NY all alone.. not that I like that city!!

Hotel is non-refundable at 350 dollars, my ticket is 240 dollars, to book anther one it will cost another 200 bucks at least..

More and More spending.. nothing comes at cheap..

Just not feel like going to NY tomorrow either.. all for 1 day!

Have a great weekend everyone else

Batta

Sorry his tardiness cost so much! Sucks. Why on earth was he late or why did he leave home late???????????

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey MENA hope all are doing well....

Batta sorry your hubby missed his flight.....But years from now the two of you will look back at this and have a good laugh....God willing...

Everyone hope you enjoy the holiday weekend. :thumbs:

Untitled.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Sorry his tardiness cost so much! Sucks. Why on earth was he late or why did he leave home late???????????

Well he did admit his fault, but he was also at the ticket counter close to 1:15 minutes before flight time.

I am not sure you had seen the Jordan airport. There is craziness in every corner. There are in total chaos, no orders.

If you want to pay someone close to 50 bucks they will bring you the ticket and walk you through the passport line fast.

He said that not only him but 6 others were also told same thing that door is closed although the flight had 1:10 minutes left for t is departure.

We believe that airline over sold the seats and they just wanted to cut off the last people.

My last two trips with Royal Jordanian, I fought with them. They are idiots with every meaning of the word.

My future mother in law was with me, she felt sick, so I got her a 7up to drink, as we were inside the airport pass the security and the passport waiting for the flight room to open. The girl said you cannot get this drink with you. I tol her I bought it from inside airport.

They had to call supervisor to approve it, but he aked me to drink it before i get on plane and show the empty can to the agent!!!!!

Amazing, I will do a terror woth with a can of 7up!!!

Anyway... I am all set for tomorrow. It is OK for the money. I am pretty sure it is one of the losses we keep enduring.

" She's my kind of rain"

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Batta, I'm so sorry to hear about your fiance missing his flight. You said your hotel was non refundable and the ticket as well? Why not just fly to NY and stay in the hotel since you're gonna eat that expense anyhow? I would've, lol! Of course, I love New York City and could've found lots to do by myself there for a day. Also, with the bad luck I'd be afraid I'd miss my flight the next day. lol.

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.