AdamA

Moscow Interview Schedule Online?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I am looking here: http://moscow.usembassy.gov/ivinterv.html and then using the browser search function, searching for (private number) as it instructs. Not finding anything. Even searching for just MOS finds only the samples they give, so maybe they aren't posted?

My letter from April 29th says it is approved and will be sent to Moscow Embassy within a week. Adding a week for DHL gets us to mid-May, so I thought something would be posted by now.

I emailed the embassy, but haven't heard back other than the automated response directing me to the aforementioned web site.

Ideas? Suggestions where to look?

Thanks!

Adam

Edited by Captain Ewok
number obscured per OP request.

Give it a couple days then try back. That site's constantly "under maintenance" and is only updated like once a week. Plus, we just passed some big Russian holidays and soon we have American holidays coming up. Seems like the holidays add a few more days of "maintenance" to the site.

Also, your case probably arrived during those holidays so they may not have physically processed it just yet. It should be up in the next week or two. I wanna say it took about a week to get from NVC to the embassy and then another three weeks or so to get on the website. Something like a month total and then another month-and-a-half to two months to the interview.

Try to be patient. Hang in there. One of these days you'll check and it'll just pop up.

Edited by slim

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Adam,

It might not be the best idea to write your full case number in a public forum like this. Maybe you scrambled or omitted some digits to preserve privacy. But you might want to contact a moderator to help you edit out several digits, in order to preserve privacy and security.

5-15-2002 Met, by chance, while I traveled on business

3-15-2005 I-129F
9-18-2005 Visa in hand
11-23-2005 She arrives in USA
1-18-2006 She returns to Russia, engaged but not married

11-10-2006 We got married!

2-12-2007 I-130 sent by Express mail to NSC
2-26-2007 I-129F sent by Express mail to Chicago lock box
6-25-2007 Both NOA2s in hand; notice date 6-15-2007
9-17-2007 K3 visa in hand
11-12-2007 POE Atlanta

8-14-2008 AOS packet sent
9-13-2008 biometrics
1-30-2009 AOS interview
2-12-2009 10-yr Green Card arrives in mail

2-11-2014 US Citizenship ceremony

Holy #######! It's almost like we've done this before or something.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I never had the joy of finding our MOS # on the consulate website. From the time we were approved, through her December interview, until after she landed in NYC on Dec 11, the web page still showed September/October interviews. Instead of the web page, I emailed the consulate and they gave us the interview date.. 3 days after I emailed them. Every email I had with the Moscow consulate was answered in exactly 3 days. At least they were punctual. :P

06/05/08 - First meeting on dating Website

05/04/09 - First Face to Face meeting in Vladivostok

07/06/09 - I-129F delivered to CSC via UPS

07/09/09 - NOA1 Received

07/12/09 - Touched

10/02/09 - NOA2 Notification

10/05/09 - NOA2 Hard Copy

10/15/09 - NVC Receipt

10/26/09 - MOW Receipt

12/07/09 - Interview Successful!!

12/12/09 - Entry to USA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.