mimic02

Additional document needed during the interview

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

During the interview the IO asking additional documents to send in before giving the decision. The IO gave me a paper what documents that I need to submit with due date to continue my AOS processing.

I already sent what the IO was asking.

Questions:

1. How long would it take to process it?

2. Will the same officer will handle my case regarding the additional document required?

Please post your experiences regarding additional documents needed during the interview and how long it took you to wait for their decision.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Most probably a different officer will adjudicate your case.

Schedule an infopass for following up with your local USCIS office. Good luck!

My N-400 Journey

06-02-2017 - N-400 package mailed to Dallas Lockbox

06-06-2017 - Credit card charged; received text and email confirming that application was received and NOA is on its way

06-10-2017 - Received NOA letter from NBC dated 06-05-2017

06-16-2017 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter for 06-28-2017

01-19-2018 - Interview Letter sent

02-27-18 - Interview and Oath Ceremony. Finally US CITIZEN! 

My ROC Journey

03-08-2012 - I-751 package mailed to VSC

03-10-2012 - I-751 package delivered

03-14-2012 - Check cashed

03-15-2012 - NOA received, dated 03-12-2012

04-27-2012 - Biometrics appointment

11-23-2012 - ROC approved

11-28-2012 - Approval letter received

12-06-2012 - 10 years Green Card received

My AOS Journey

04-17-09 I-130&I-485&I-765 received by USCIS

04-19-10 AOS Approved

04-29-10 Green Card received

Filed: Other Country: Barbados
Timeline

During the interview the IO asking additional documents to send in before giving the decision. The IO gave me a paper what documents that I need to submit with due date to continue my AOS processing.

I already sent what the IO was asking.

Questions:

1. How long would it take to process it?

2. Will the same officer will handle my case regarding the additional document required?

Please post your experiences regarding additional documents needed during the interview and how long it took you to wait for their decision.

Hey I have the same experience. I have to send in additional information. But I think that it is going to the same officer because the address has attention officer smith on it. What documents did they ask for?

Came to the U.S on a F1 visa January 2008

Got engaged to my USC girlfriend Dec 2008

DEC 29th 2009 Married

JAN 27th 2010 Medical completed Jan 27th

FEB 17th 2010 AOS + I-130 package sent

FEB 25th Got emails with all receipt # ( but not able to check on USCIS site)

FEB 28th Online status check available

MAR 1st Received Hard Copy of NOA's in the mail

MAR 8th Received Biometrics appointment in mail: for Mar 18th (however no updates on site or email notifications)

MAR 9th Biometrics complete via walk-in (All docs touched on USCIS site)

MAR 26th Received interview appointment (For May 6th)

APR 23rd Touched on I-130 and I-485

APR 26th Touched on all docs, EAD card production ordered

MAY 1st Advance patrol in mail

MAY 6th Interview (Request for additional information)

MAY 6th EAD in mail

June 1st (RFE mailed in)

June 28th Notice of approval on USCIS website

July 3th GREEN CARD INT HE MAIL!!!

Filed: Timeline

Hey I have the same experience. I have to send in additional information. But I think that it is going to the same officer because the address has attention officer smith on it. What documents did they ask for?

The IO wants us to send additional copy of pictures. Its been a week now since I sent the pictures but there's no touches yet on my file every time I check it online. I dont know how long would it take to adjudicate regarding additional document. Did u send yours already and did you get any update yet or touches on your case?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline

The IO wants us to send additional copy of pictures. Its been a week now since I sent the pictures but there's no touches yet on my file every time I check it online. I dont know how long would it take to adjudicate regarding additional document. Did u send yours already and did you get any update yet or touches on your case?

I read that during 30 days they will let you know. Hope it will be faster for you! All the best! :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.