MelissaJulian

Ummm, maybe another stupid question!

304 posts in this topic

So we're to know which questions are serious and which are inane before we ask them then? Oh I see, yes thank you so very much, that makes SO much sense. We should know the answer to the question BEFORE we ask, thereby knowing if we should ask the question or not in the first place. Is that the sort of logic they're teaching at American universities these days? :whistle:

So you're saying Melissa thought that an update of sorts on a web page was a serious immigration issue?? Uh, okay...! :unsure:

That's rich, coming from one of the self-appointed internet police. I'm snobbish because I expect answers on an internet forum designed to give answers, rather than put-downs and mocking behavior. I think you'd do well to listen to Rob and Jill, who suggested earlier that if you have nothing positive to add then just move along.

I'm SO glad to be included in the ranks of the self appointed internet police!! Thank you!! I actually recall it differently - commending Melissa for her interest in reading more than posting, and then pointing out the various references on VJ, but hey - whatever you say goes as we all know.

Your snobbish behavior has nothing to do with this thread, actually, but if you want to think it does, I can't stop you. And if we're going to talk about either adding something positive or moving on - do you listen to your own advice or simply expect others to? Just trying to follow along!

SA4userbar.jpg

My bubble burst. Maven, he's all yours. I suggest you book him and take him downtown for questioning.

Victory is mine! star_smile.gif I am sad that we didn't get to our showdown/ticklefest though. :(

I shall be most happy to take him downtown and show him the cells.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

That's rich, coming from one of the self-appointed internet police. I'm snobbish because I expect answers on an internet forum designed to give answers, rather than put-downs and mocking behavior. I think you'd do well to listen to Rob and Jill, who suggested earlier that if you have nothing positive to add then just move along.

Julian, you're upholding the gold standard of uppity n00b beautifully.

VJ isn't designed to "give answers."

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Oh dear. :blink:

It does clear some things up though.

Uh, yeah. I'll say so. wacko.gif

Listen Julian, I am putting my big girl hat on right now (I may still be in my silky peignoir but don't let that distract you). Your fiancee is a very sweet girl who is obviously in love with you. It would behoove you to start treating her with a little respect now and again. Whatever your "issues" might be right now, I would start thinking about getting things right with her before she tells you to sling your hook again. If the volcanic ash cloud permits, you might also consider booking a flight out to LAX pronto.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Don't read too much into that, she fancies herself a creative writer.

"It has been suggested that we'll squander the sponsors' money on wine, women and song. That is not true. We don't do a lot of singing here at Portman Road" - Ipswich Town owner John Cobbold

Oh really? It's amazing what similarity there is between what she told me about Alex on Saturday night and what is there on that page. Marks for consistency.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I tend to believe Melissa over you. You'd just love us to believe she is lying as this indiscretion of yours makes you look even worse than the picture of yourself that you've already painted.

I really hope Melissa wakes up and smells the coffee that she deserves better than you.

I tend to believe Melissa over you. You'd just love us to believe she is lying as this indiscretion of yours makes you look even worse than the picture of yourself that you've already painted.

I really hope Melissa wakes up and smells the coffee that she deserves better than you.

Amen, Sister Julez.

I'm meeting up with Melissa tonight -- understandably she doesn't want to come on VJ right now. I'm staging an intervention, but with alcohol.

Say now Julian, it just might be time to man up, say?

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Julian is conspicuous in his silence. Rumbled much?

No not really.

But I once had the pleasurable company of a hooker from Slough whose a$$ was so tight I bounced quarters off it all night long. :P

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

No not really.

But I once had the pleasurable company of a hooker from Slough whose a$ was so tight I bounced quarters off it all night long. :P

Le wow. I was directing the "Rumbled much?" comment at Julian, but thank you for sharing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.