daphne2109

question about the N400 Form

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

I know it might sound silly, but I would like to ask the following regarding the for on page 9 and 10:

- the "H. Oath Requirements"(see part 14 for the text of the oath) - does it have to be filled out when sent out the form, right?

- parts 13 and 14 - won't be filled out when sent out the form, right?

thanks alot for yr reply!!!!!

K1 VISA: 07/25/06 GOT VISA!!!!!!

30th of September 2006 WEDDING

AOS:01/29/2007 received Permanent Resident Card (GC)

ROC:04/11/2009 received Permanent Resident Card (GC) expiring in 2019!!!!

N-400:

on 05/21/2010 Sent out docs to Arizona Lockbox Facility address via USPS

on 06/30/2010 Biometrics

on 09/24/2010 Interview Day - Passed the Test

on 10/19/2010 Oath - USA CITIZEN!!!!!

on 10/20/2010 I requested the US Passport

on 11/02/2010 the US Passport was received by Priority Mail

on 11/03/2010 @ the Social Security Office I changed my status from Resident to US Citizen

ON THE 3RD OF NOV.2010 MY JOURNEY ENDS, WHICH STARTED IN DEC. 2005!!!!!!!THANKS TO VJ & VJ PPL!!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I know it might sound silly, but I would like to ask the following regarding the for on page 9 and 10:

- the "H. Oath Requirements"(see part 14 for the text of the oath) - does it have to be filled out when sent out the form, right?

- parts 13 and 14 - won't be filled out when sent out the form, right?

thanks alot for yr reply!!!!!

yes, everything up to your signature has to be completed. You aren't a USC until your Oath Ceremony so you are agreeing to that part.

you don't have to complete anything else after your signature. you can fill the form on the computer, print it and sign it. It must be a handwritten signature.

the rest is for the interview.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

yes, everything up to your signature has to be completed. You aren't a USC until your Oath Ceremony so you are agreeing to that part.

you don't have to complete anything else after your signature. you can fill the form on the computer, print it and sign it. It must be a handwritten signature.

the rest is for the interview.

Aleful, tks alot!!!!! I know that my 2 questions might have sounded stupid, but I wanted to make sure I understood 100% everything!!!!Tks!!!!!!

K1 VISA: 07/25/06 GOT VISA!!!!!!

30th of September 2006 WEDDING

AOS:01/29/2007 received Permanent Resident Card (GC)

ROC:04/11/2009 received Permanent Resident Card (GC) expiring in 2019!!!!

N-400:

on 05/21/2010 Sent out docs to Arizona Lockbox Facility address via USPS

on 06/30/2010 Biometrics

on 09/24/2010 Interview Day - Passed the Test

on 10/19/2010 Oath - USA CITIZEN!!!!!

on 10/20/2010 I requested the US Passport

on 11/02/2010 the US Passport was received by Priority Mail

on 11/03/2010 @ the Social Security Office I changed my status from Resident to US Citizen

ON THE 3RD OF NOV.2010 MY JOURNEY ENDS, WHICH STARTED IN DEC. 2005!!!!!!!THANKS TO VJ & VJ PPL!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.