Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

My husband filed i 130 for my son

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador

Hi everybody! Im new in this page and i got here because i really need help.

I got married with an americna man, he filed the i 130 for his stepson (my son), 9 years old, that is living in Ecuador now.

The case was approved by usci on March 15 2010, but they didnt send yet the case to nvc, I called nvc and they just repeat that my case number dont register in their files, that means they dont have it. I called usci and they told me , march 15 they sent my case to NVC....somebody can tell me what is going on?

Where is my case? I sent an email to nvcresearch@state.gov with a copy of my approved notice. I sent that 2 days ago, do you think that would help?

Is there a chane that they lost my case? Is normal that this takes so long..now im having one month and a half since they approved my case, buy nvc doenst know anyhting about it..

Please if somebody know what should i do please help me, or if somebody had this delayed, please help me :help: .. :unsure:

I will appreciate any help...thank you very much :thumbs:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China

well, calling is useful, always - but for this type of thing, IMO, you need to talk to supervisors.

call USCIS and NVC back, ask for a supervisor, each time, and if still not found,

initiate a service request.

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...