ScratchIt

Somebody explain this so even I can understand it...

59 posts in this topic

Are you seriously suggesting there is a correlation between muslim terrorism and La Raza? Or is this simply inflammatory rhetoric?

Do you even realize what La Raza means? :lol:

So you detest anyone speaking up against violence or murders that a certain group has disproportionally high numbers. You loathe targeting those actually responsible for a crime but you condone a group that literally promotes their own race.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So why do you and Cleo adamantly support a demographic that commits ~2700% more homicides than an entire country?

I don't support violent criminals BY - no way shape or form.

But if you feel you need to make up lies to obscure your own prejudices, have at it. I can't stop you.

Filed: Timeline

That is at best disingenuous. What exactly can the US government do about the opinions of an extremist group who believe they have a legitimate claim over a portion of the US?

Are you seriously suggesting there is a correlation between muslim terrorism and La Raza? Or is this simply inflammatory rhetoric?

You've got to be kidding - what "legitimate claim" do they "believe" they have?

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

So why do you and Cleo adamantly support a demographic that commits ~2700% more homicides than an entire country?

You seem to confuse the concept of support with someone refusing to demonize and advocate capital punishment for illegal immigration.

I don't support violent criminals BY - no way shape or form.

But if you feel you need to make up lies to obscure your own prejudices, have at it. I can't stop you.

Sorry pike but their knuckle-dragging behavior speaks for itself. While in America your ilk can use racism allegation to cover this up, because it has a stigma, the rest of the world doesn't see it that way. They call a spade a spade. It's also why legal immigration from first world countries has dropped off dramatically.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

That is at best disingenuous. What exactly can the US government do about the opinions of an extremist group who believe they have a legitimate claim over a portion of the US?

Do you ever think about things before you reply?

Go re-read what I said. I said nothing about La Raza and muslim extremists working together.

Nor did I suggest the Government do anything about La Raza. I just simply stated the line of thinking/their rhetoric.

I'm amused where you get your interpretations from sometimes...

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

You seem to confuse the concept of support with someone refusing to demonize and advocate capital punishment for illegal immigration.

Red Herring argument.

Trying to divert attention to Paul's opinion does not change the reality or impact of illegal aliens. No other country allows one region to hog their immigration system period. It would be a cold day in hell before they allowed illegal aliens to take it upon themselves to decide the fate of their sovereign country.

The biggest irony is the same libs who beat on about the environment, also advocating for another 500 million or even 1 billion come to the US. Apparently this is now good for the environment.

Timeline

Sorry pike but their knuckle-dragging behavior speaks for itself. While in America your ilk can use racism allegation to cover this up, because it has a stigma, the rest of the world doesn't see it that way. They call a spade a spade. It's also why legal immigration from first world countries has dropped off dramatically.

So first you accuse me of holding opinions that I do not, and when I point this out you swiftly change the subject via another set of lies.

My issue in this and the other thread isn't with the people in the photographs, but that doesn't mean I have no opinion on them or that I am somehow trying to "cover" things up.

Rather it is that it is impossible to have a reasoned discussion about the subject of illegal immigration when fanatical morons like you (who in this very thread have justified and endorsed violence) insist on controlling the debate along similarly fanatical, reactionary and prejudicial lines.

You've got to be kidding - what "legitimate claim" do they "believe" they have?

What part of 'an extremist group who believes they have a legitimate claim' did you miss? It is not my opinion, I don't support it, so why on earth would I try to explain what they believe and why? The point was, how does a government combat a group that holds an opinion? What exactly can they do to prevent them holding that opinion?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

So first you accuse me of holding opinions that I do not, and when I point this out you swiftly change the subject via another set of lies.

Actually I am just illustrating that you are on some sort of crusade, as you have been for over four years now. You will downplay everything and anything negative related to one of the two minorities but will be the first to jump on the backs of others. That is a perfect example or prejudiced. Black, white, green brown, I target the action and those committing it. I don't turn a blind eye when Caucasians are doing something, yet scold others for doing the same; whereas, in reverse, you do.

Had the majority of illegal aliens been Canadians, I would have demanded the same action period.

Do you ever think about things before you reply?

Go re-read what I said. I said nothing about La Raza and muslim extremists working together.

Nor did I suggest the Government do anything about La Raza. I just simply stated the line of thinking/their rhetoric.

I'm amused where you get your interpretations from sometimes...

My interpretations? The only interpretation I made from your post was that you were referring to La Raza. The rest was a response to this, and I quote:

These people have basically in their own way declared war on the United States, and the government refuses to do anything about it. - The activist immigrants are patient, just like the middle east is patient. You wait for the right opportunity and then you strike before the enemy knows what hit them.

Is that not your own inflammatory rhetoric? If not, who were you quoting? What is your source?

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

To win the heart of the American people is hold an American flag. These protesters should have used a different method to convene that they were immigrants then received citizenship through the proper means instead of carrying a Mexican flag or other country flags and fighting for immigration reform.

I remembered when I was naturalized I was sworn to uphold the law, if there's a war that I would take arms against the enemy of the US, etc...That is the allegiance, with the US flag.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Timeline

Actually I am just illustrating that you are on some sort of crusade, as you have been for over four years now. You will downplay everything and anything negative related to one of the two minorities but will be the first to jump on the backs of others. That is a perfect example or prejudiced. Black, white, green brown, I target the action and those committing it. I don't turn a blind eye when Caucasians are doing something, yet scold others for doing the same; whereas, in reverse, you do.

Had the majority of illegal aliens been Canadians, I would have demanded the same action period.

Erm... you just said that Australian's beating up racial minorities in Sydney was justified; and that if you were there you'd have joined in. That's not "turning a blind eye", that's jumping right in and knowing what you're doing.

I'm not downplaying anything BY. As I said it isn't possible to have a debate about any topic while fanatics are trying to control the debate. You are a fanatic, you are obsessed with racial issues to the point that you will deviate every topic onto the same old rant. I refuse to allow you to perpetuate your prejudices onto this board without challenge.

It's really that simple.

Calm yourself down and we can talk about illegal immigration. As you won't, we can't.

Erm... you just said that Australian's beating up racial minorities in Sydney was justified; and that if you were there you'd have joined in. That's not "turning a blind eye", that's jumping right in and knowing what you're doing.

I'm not downplaying anything BY. As I said it isn't possible to have a debate about any topic while fanatics are trying to control the debate. You are a fanatic, you are obsessed with racial issues to the point that you will deviate every topic onto the same old rant. I refuse to allow you to perpetuate your prejudices onto this board without challenge.

It's really that simple.

I've put the Pike cap on and I finally get it pike. Anything Caucasians do is by default bad. Anything so-called minorities do is excusable - understandable. Then you have the nerve to talk about prejudiced and being racist. It's interesting that you confuse people posting differing pieces of information about the same topic as repeating ourselves. In reality it's you who still uses the same old claims against everything. That is, they're either wrong or racist; yes every single thread in nearly five years of posting.

Like many, Charles caught you out in the other thread. To be a challenge you have to actually post something for yourself that goes beyond laughable labels. Something time and time again you fail to do. No matter what stat or source is posted, you will (by default) attempt to shot it down period and never ever accept it. All while, to this day, you will never post anything of your own to back your view. Just cliches and silly comments.

Edited by Booyah!

To win the heart of the American people is hold an American flag. These protesters should have used a different method to convene that they were immigrants then received citizenship through the proper means instead of carrying a Mexican flag or other country flags and fighting for immigration reform.

I remembered when I was naturalized I was sworn to uphold the law, if there's a war that I would take arms against the enemy of the US, etc...That is the allegiance, with the US flag.

I agree. There is no resolution through trying to claim back land that has been lost historically and to use flags of another country to show your commitment to the US is ####### about face.