w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Obama cheating scandal

96 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I thought mods weren't supposed to bait. Guess I was wrong.

It does kinda make you wonder about, doesn't it.

Charles can't resist, he'll go at it over and over and over, yet he'll make out like you have the obsession with last words when he re-enters the thread after a period of hours and feels compelled to post yet another one-liner.

It's not the first time either.

Edited by Its a MADHOUSE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Charles! is not a "real" mod, just a tattle-tale. His report button is twice as big as everyone else's. :P

all the better to ruin your internetz with! :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

? How you behave sexually, and how you run your life are not interchangeable. Sexual relationships are not the same as business and other relationships and to pretend that you can extrapulate the information from one to draw conclusions about the other is patently absurd. However, you carry on and demand that your politicians have immaculate sexual relationships and more than that, that you will be privy to the information required to determine that this is so.

Good luck with the latter by the way, relying on tabloid press to determine the truth between a couple is so the way to go :rofl:

You want to classify it as just having sex and when you dumb yourself down to that sort of Neanderthal thinking well then yes your logic makes sense. When you have sex with another woman while your married and have a family it is NOT just having sex. It has a serious affect on your family. If you could sweep that under the rug I hate to think what you could do as a elected official.

Edited by _Simpson_

Why? As pointed out, it has nothing to do with job performance.

Far better things to criticise Obama for that screwing some other woman.

How so? Do you seriously believe that nonsense?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Why? As pointed out, it has nothing to do with job performance.

Far better things to criticise Obama for that screwing some other woman.

list them. i'm sure many would love your view on this one.

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Timeline

list them. i'm sure many would love your view on this one.

good luck with that - i've asked and gotten the run around.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:rofl: You act as though this is some innocent request when it's blatantly obvious that you're trying to somehow audit my opinion.

If that weren't the case, then you'd engage with that statement on the basis that everyone is at least somewhat critical of Obama's record and wouldn't demand that I pony up a statement while you remain silent.

Timeline

:rofl: You act as though this is some innocent request when it's blatantly obvious that you're trying to somehow audit my opinion.

If that weren't the case, then you'd engage with that statement on the basis that everyone is at least somewhat critical of Obama's record and wouldn't demand that I pony up a statement while you remain silent.

3717995483_2723fdb8aa.jpg

why yes, everyone is out to get you! :rolleyes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Sure Charles, I have no reason whatsoever to distrust you, your motives or your honesty ;)

Why do you suppose that might be?

you tell me. paranoid much?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Paranoid? Hardly.

I'd trust you and your motivations about as far as I could shotput the White House.

i didn't know you had access to the white house.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *