4 posts in this topic

I have a problem about my medical. I got notice from united state of immigration on the letter says.."this office is unable to complete the processing of your application to Register Permanent Resident or a=Adjust Status, { Form I-485} without initial information. Submit ALL the information requested below at one time. Failure to do so will reault in a denial. You must submit the information within 87 days..

* Submit all supporting tax document { W-2s,1099s,etc} submitted to the Internal Revenue Services {IRS} from the Petitoner/sponsor on Form I-864,affidavit of Support,for the most recent tax year.

* You have indicated that you last entered the United States as a K1 or V non-immigrant. Please submit a properly completed and signed copy of the medical exam conducted overseas on Form DS-2053, Medical Examination for Immigrant or Refugee Applicant,for the Applicant on Form I-485.

this problem stressing me out...the 1099 we never sent yet cause my husband send the extension date to the IRS cause of the problem tax of his mother's death..we send the W-2 when we filed aos.

my medical we already sent to the immigration with the sealed envelop and also a copy of my DS-2053 overseas medical exam but only a sheet...i am not sure why they were asking me again my medical records.?? what i do want to do now? i am so much in stress now..i feel like there always problem...please i need your help...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

I have a problem about my medical. I got notice from united state of immigration on the letter says.."this office is unable to complete the processing of your application to Register Permanent Resident or a=Adjust Status, { Form I-485} without initial information. Submit ALL the information requested below at one time. Failure to do so will reault in a denial. You must submit the information within 87 days..

* Submit all supporting tax document { W-2s,1099s,etc} submitted to the Internal Revenue Services {IRS} from the Petitoner/sponsor on Form I-864,affidavit of Support,for the most recent tax year.

* You have indicated that you last entered the United States as a K1 or V non-immigrant. Please submit a properly completed and signed copy of the medical exam conducted overseas on Form DS-2053, Medical Examination for Immigrant or Refugee Applicant,for the Applicant on Form I-485.

this problem stressing me out...the 1099 we never sent yet cause my husband send the extension date to the IRS cause of the problem tax of his mother's death..we send the W-2 when we filed aos.

Send in the 1099 copy and everything else for the 2009 filing.

my medical we already sent to the immigration with the sealed envelop and also a copy of my DS-2053 overseas medical exam but only a sheet...i am not sure why they were asking me again my medical records.?? what i do want to do now? i am so much in stress now..i feel like there always problem...please i need your help...

If you have a copy of the DS-3025, take that to a CS and have them transcribe the results onto the I-693 and submit both. If you have no DS-3025 then yoiu need to go to a CS and redo the I-693 medical.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Well, since she filed before April, why wouldn't it just be the transcript from the 2008 filing?

I think you guys should get transcripts for 2008, and resubmit the entire tax return for 2009 if it's completed now.

Regarding the medical, I would get your congressperson/senator involved and ask them to get that sorted out. Many times it appears that they have *NO CLUE* that your medical was turned in at POE, and they don't even look, so you need to get some better customer service on that. Your representatives can do that for you. Alternatively, others have had some success with simply replying back with a letter saying it was complete and in the POE packet. Highlight the instructions on the I-693 which say you don't need a full medical. Before you take this second approach, be ABSOLUTELY certain that your vaccines are all complete, because if they weren't complete, you may have gotten the Visa, but would need to finish them up in the US>

Edited by Nik+Heather

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

so . i have to write them a letter that i had already taken my medical?...your right if i don't have medical i don't have visa and i can't get here in United States..

what is the best way to do? should i make copy of my DS-2053 worksheet and also my I-693 copy from CS when i send them a letter for an explanation?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.