himher

Review and comment on evidence list

11 posts in this topic

Hi guys - long time no see. I am putting together my packet and this is what it contains:

Petition

Front/back of green card

Daughter's birth certificate

Joint bank account statement / savings, checking, line of credit - (1) from month of approval and (1) current

Copies of (both) drivers licenses

Registration (my current) with joint auto insurance from date of marriage

Health insurance cards all family names from date of marriage

Home telephone (it is in my name)

Cell phone statement, joint

AMEX statement, joint

MC statement, joint

2008/2009 tax records, joint

401K statement with spouse as primary beneficiary

Life insurance beneficiary statement with spouse as primary beneficiary

Retirement plan statement with spouse as primary beneficiary

We have no lease - my parents own the home. Will this be enough? Everything has the same address.

i don't get it.

OH we have pics. Disneyworld, Bali, Bahrain, all kinds of places. Is it normal to include pictures though? The I130, I129F, I485 sailed through with no pics.

Edited by himher

i don't get it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Your evidence looks perfect just add some photos. It wouldn't hurt send 5-10 but good ones insted of a hundred as some people do here.

AOS TIMELINE

10/11/07 AOS SENT 10/15 DELIVERED

10/23/07 NOA I-130, I-765, I-485 dated 10/19

10/27/07 EAD and AOS Bio received

11/09/07 RFE received. Case resumed.

11/20/07 Biometrics done

11/21/07 EAD&AOS appeared online

11/25/07 AOS&EAD touched!

12/28/07 EAD card production ORDERED

12/29/07 INTERVIEW letter scheduled for 03/25/08

01/07/08 EAD RECEIVED

02/28/08 I-485 touched, I-130 appeared on-line

03/25/08 INTERVIEW:APPROVED, YEA

03/26/08 WELCOME NOTICE SENT&I-130 APPROVED

03/28/08 Card Production Ordered!

04/02/08 Approval Notice Sent, I-485

04/04/08 GREEN CARD in the mail box!

I-751 TIMELINE

03/05/10 I-751 Sent, 03/06 Delivered to VSC, USPS Express

03/10/10 Check cashed

03/13/10 NOA dated 03/08 RECEIVED

03/23/10 BIO Notice dated 03/19 SCHEDULED for 04/14/.Case-Online.

04/09/10 Early Bio Done

04/18/10 I485&I765 touched on Sunday!

05/27/10 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!

06/17/10 GREEN CARD RECEIVED!

SEPTEMBER, 2011 U.S.CITIZENSHIP

OH we have pics. Disneyworld, Bali, Bahrain, all kinds of places. Is it normal to include pictures though? The I130, I129F, I485 sailed through with no pics.

Hello you guys, when i read this i was like, hey.. Bali? thats where my family lives yes.gif didnt you love it there? oh yeah biggrin.gif Sorry not really answering your questions here hehe.

Best luck!

Oct 2005 - met my baby

Dec 2006 - he proposed

Feb 2007 - K-1 filed

Dec 2007 - K-1 Visa Interview (denied), the reason: i was overstayed my previous visit in 2000-2003 (my bad)

Feb 2008 - I-601 Waiver filed

Sept 2008 - Waiver approved (K-1 Visa issued)

Jan 2009 - the Wedding Blessing & Reception (Bali, Indonesia)

Feb 2009 - Arrived in the US followed by the Civil Wedding & Reception (again:)

March 2009 - AOS filed

April 2009 - Biometric

May 2009 - EAD card in hand

Aug 27th 2009 - AOS Interview (approved, yaay)

Sept 2009- Green Card arrived in the mail...yippeeeew...(i want to sing of Your Love forever)

June 2011 - ROC filed

July 2011 - Biometric

Dec 2011 - ROC approved (Best Christmas ever, i must've been a really good girl this year :)

The wait would be unbearable but it'll be worth it. It strengthens the love, it attaches you even more to each other, it shows how your man would do whatever it takes to be with you, that he will never give up on you because he LOVES you!! All the waits, stresses, tears, heartaches, all the miserable feelings you feel along the way will be paid off once you get what you've been hoping for...oh and WITHOUT PRAYERS? will be like trying to start a fire with water, JUST WON'T WORK!

One other person mentioned it..... FEDERAL TAX RETURNS.... very very very important.

State taxes are OK but I doubt they make an effect with USCIS.

Other than these two comments, your evidence looks very solid.

I saw the mention of pictures.... hmm.... not sure how important they are, but they certainly help. We printed them 4 pics/event on an 8.5x11 paper and included a couple of events. we chose the pictures that had the both of us together, as well as other friends and family. We included pages titles, and picture captions. It will be much more organized and provide the IO a window into your life (through these pictures).

Good luck!

N-400 Naturalization Timeline

06/28/11 .. Mailed N-400 package via Priority mail with delivery confirmation

06/30/11 .. Package Delivered to Dallas Lockbox

07/06/11 .. Received e-mail notification of application acceptance

07/06/11 .. Check cashed

07/08/11 .. Received NOA letter

07/29/11 .. Received text/e-mail for biometrics notice

08/03/11 .. Received Biometrics letter - scheduled for 8/24/11

08/04/11 .. Walk-in finger prints done.

08/08/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Placed in line for interview scheduling

09/12/11 .. Received Yellow letter dated 9/7/11

09/13/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Interview scheduled

09/16/11 .. Received interview letter

10/19/11 .. Interview - PASSED

10/20/11 .. Received text/email: Oath scheduled

10/22/11 .. Received OATH letter

11/09/11 .. Oath ceremony

<smile> I mentioned it. They are on my list. Chose for now to defer sending the state tax returns. We already have (67) dam pages of this foppery.

We threw together 10-12 family type pics and I taped them to paper and stuck them in the packet. As stated earlier I never filed pics before BUT we had an AOS interview in 2008 (we were one of the couples with the "twice rejected fingerprints") and the officer spent a few minutes going through our pictures that we brought and asking us about this or that one (my impression was he just wanted to chat about camping up at lake livingston north of Houston and wanted to know good stuff to do in San Fran LOL). Anyway he seemed interested so without burying the poor overworked AOS agent with hundreds of pics we stuck some in our packet. Thanks for the feedback and wish us luck!!

One other person mentioned it..... FEDERAL TAX RETURNS.... very very very important.

State taxes are OK but I doubt they make an effect with USCIS.

Other than these two comments, your evidence looks very solid.

I saw the mention of pictures.... hmm.... not sure how important they are, but they certainly help. We printed them 4 pics/event on an 8.5x11 paper and included a couple of events. we chose the pictures that had the both of us together, as well as other friends and family. We included pages titles, and picture captions. It will be much more organized and provide the IO a window into your life (through these pictures).

Good luck!

i don't get it.

Filed: Other Timeline

Quality beats quantity. Leave the home phone bill out and instead write a cover letter telling in 1 paragraph who you guys are and that you are "living rent free in a home that is owned by your parents." The latter 12 words are more important than you may realize because they explain why you don't have a lease included.

Or, alternatively, get a lease agreement from your parents and back-date it to the time when you both started living there together.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

Ouch too late already sent the packet in.

I wouldnt back-date anything. If we get an RFE we'll deal with it with dispatch.

Quality beats quantity. Leave the home phone bill out and instead write a cover letter telling in 1 paragraph who you guys are and that you are "living rent free in a home that is owned by your parents." The latter 12 words are more important than you may realize because they explain why you don't have a lease included.

Or, alternatively, get a lease agreement from your parents and back-date it to the time when you both started living there together.

i don't get it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.