PhiLandShiR

'This Is Alabama; We Speak English'

43 posts in this topic

I wonder what the literacy rate is like in Alabama.

Compared to you? prolly pretty high.

Have you not noticed that America is increasingly not anglo-saxon?

Only if color is a big deal to you!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Have you not noticed that America is increasingly not anglo-saxon?

So what? Or are you proposing that the United States established in 1776 simply seize to exist? All in the name of accommodating the 80% of immigrants from one specific area of the world that now hog the entire US immigration system; which is discrimination actually.

Everyone else does not seem to have a problem learning the nation's language; language as illustrated by the words of the Constitution.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Semantics Shemantics.. I meant people with a English/Germanic heritage -_-

why do you hate germans?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

So what? Or are you proposing that the United States established in 1776 simply seize cease to exist? All in the name of accommodating the 80% of immigrants from one specific area of the world that now hog the entire US immigration system; which is discrimination actually.

Everyone else does not seem to have a problem learning the nation's language; language as illustrated by the words of the Constitution.

Drivers license exams are currently offered in Arabic, Chinese, English, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Thai and Vietnamese.

Did you even read the article fully?

Did you even read the article fully?

Pointing out that a drivers license exam is in multiple languages hardly proves anything. Newsflash: all English countries print documents in a variety of languages to cater for their diverse range of new immigrants. By the way, immigrants here now means Hispanics. What they don't do is change everything for one particular new group of foreigners that cannot be bothered learning the native language. Especially not the same group of foreigners that simply jumped the border and entered willy-nilly.

It's unfathomable that anyone with a clue would push for a two-tier America. Hispanics speaking Latin Spanish and the rest speaking English. That is not diversity, it's stupidity. You have clearly never traveled or lived abroad so think Hispanic alone equates to diversity.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.