Kevin-n-Merlaine

Devistation

104 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Interview in 11 days then she'll wait in Manila for her visa so she can run back to CFO...then it's time to get those bags packed!! Thanks so much again everyone!! We definitely need to have that beer men!! I know for a fact I'm havin one with Danny and Ruchie..you're more than close enough :):thumbs: teamster, scott, charlie, danny, everyone...really, thanks :thumbs:

You should tell her that when she gets back to Leyte she should go visit that doctor that gave all this unneeded stress and pound him a good one on the forehead !!!

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

You should tell her that when she gets back to Leyte she should go visit that doctor that gave all this unneeded stress and pound him a good one on the forehead !!!

Yep, at least pound a Peso refund out of him! :bonk:

~Johnny~

So, the good new has finally came.

Congratulations on passing the medical.

We wonder which hospital/clinic she went in Tacloban?

Edited by ~happyndinlove~

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Interview in 11 days then she'll wait in Manila for her visa so she can run back to CFO...then it's time to get those bags packed!! Thanks so much again everyone!! We definitely need to have that beer men!! I know for a fact I'm havin one with Danny and Ruchie..you're more than close enough :):thumbs: teamster, scott, charlie, danny, everyone...really, thanks :thumbs:

I'll take you up on that BEER Kevin. When Merlaine gets settled, you both are welcome anytime up here in Missouri! That's the state above that Arkansas!!:rofl: We are really Happy for you both!:dance: I would like to know also what clinic Merlaine went to in Tacloban! Ruchie is from there too.....

I would like to see all of us have that Beer together some day!! Us fellows got to stick together on this......:P

Edited by DARUMA07

I haven't been on VJ for a few days. nice to see that everything went ok... :thumbs:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

That is such great news, congrats

April 24, 2010: Married in Butuan City
May 23, 2010: Submitted I-130
May 28, 2010: NOA-1 Received
October 19, 2010: NOA-2 Received
October 26, 2010: Case Number Assigned
October 28, 2010: IIN Received
November 3, 2010: AOS paid
November 5, 2010: AOS status "PAID". Sent AOS packet
November 6, 2010: DS-3032 email received. Emailed DS-3032
November 8, 2010: IV paid, DS-3032 accepted
November 10, 2010: IV status "PAID". Sent IV packet
November 15, 2010: IV received at NVC
November 22, 2010: False Checklist for missing DS-230
November 29, 2010: AOS + IV entered into system
December 4, 2010: SIF, Case Completed
December 6, 2010: Interview Scheduled
December 27-28, 2010: Passed Physical
January 6, 2011: Interview @ 0830 Approved
January 14, 2011: Visa received
January 31, 2011: CFO seminar completed
February 11, 2011: POE- LAX

Removal of Conditions
January 8, 2013: Mailed I-751
January 10,2013: NOA1
February 6, 2013: Biometrics Appoint.

June 4, 2013: Received I-797 NOA removal of conditions

Thank you all so much! We both prayed a lot and like sweet angel said, it must have paid off. You can count on a visit Danny :) My cousins live there in Blue Springs too so we'll definitely be running up that way to meet you two! I'm sure the wives would love to have a chat in Waray (I'd guess Ruchie hasn't much except on the phone). I should be talking to her in a few minutes and I'll ask where it was that she went exactly. She went to one of the hospitals there instead of one of the private doctors. I got an infection when I was there and she took me to a private doc - great guy and great treatment :thumbs:

I told her teamster, when we go back to meet her sister next year, I want to go meet that doctor (she's a female), gonna smile real big, shake her hand and kick her in the shin as hard as I can - "Grandmas' Boy" style :devil::devil:

-USCIS-

COMPLETED - March 9th, 2010

-NVC-

CASE COMPLETE - April 2nd, 2010

-INTERVIEW-

APPROVED - May 18th, 2010

POE - Detroit, June 11th, 2010

GREEN CARD - July 21st, 2010

SS CARD - August 13th, 2010

-ROC-

I-751 Sent March 23rd, 2012

NOA1 March 26th, 2012

Biometrics Appt. April 27th, 2012

Bio done early - April 18th, 2012

ROC Approved - September 12, 2012

10 Year GC - September 17, 2012

Timeline

I told her teamster, when we go back to meet her sister next year, I want to go meet that doctor (she's a female), gonna smile real big, shake her hand and kick her in the shin as hard as I can - "Grandmas' Boy" style :devil::devil:

I like that !

Well I'm trying to talk to her..god I love Phil cell service :wacko: . She went to St. Pauls hospital there in Tacloban. It's supposedly the best there in the city, yeh. I think it's ok, just not the doctor she went to.

-USCIS-

-NVC-

-INTERVIEW-

-ROC-

NOA1 March 26th, 2012

Timeline

Many times I have called and I have reached the point where I am about to start pulling my own hair from her voice being choppy and yet here I am complaining that the Sprint 3G is spotty here in my area and actually its a blessing compared to the Philippine service.

Thank you all so much! We both prayed a lot and like sweet angel said, it must have paid off. You can count on a visit Danny :) My cousins live there in Blue Springs too so we'll definitely be running up that way to meet you two! I'm sure the wives would love to have a chat in Waray (I'd guess Ruchie hasn't much except on the phone). I should be talking to her in a few minutes and I'll ask where it was that she went exactly. She went to one of the hospitals there instead of one of the private doctors. I got an infection when I was there and she took me to a private doc - great guy and great treatment :thumbs:

I told her teamster, when we go back to meet her sister next year, I want to go meet that doctor (she's a female), gonna smile real big, shake her hand and kick her in the shin as hard as I can - "Grandmas' Boy" style :devil: :devil:

"Grandmas' Boy style???? :rofl: That gave me a good laugh this morning..... Kick the Doc. in both shins Kevin.:devil:

hahhaa, have you seen that movie? If so, you know exactly what I'm talking about :rofl::rofl:

-USCIS-

-NVC-

-INTERVIEW-

-ROC-

NOA1 March 26th, 2012

What did I told ya?

Congratulations!

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

What did I told ya?

Congratulations!

Hahahha Thanks Cutie!! :rofl:

-USCIS-

-NVC-

-INTERVIEW-

-ROC-

NOA1 March 26th, 2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.