MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Okay well you left me......... :crying: Sike I'll be okay.

Well good evening to all.

JAP: Stay strong and if I was you I wouldn't spend to much time trying to be diplomatic about what you could say to them. At this point I would be blunt like [b]"Where the hell is my Man's visa? Yall done took my hard earn money, food outta my kids mouth and now yall what to front!!!" [/b] :bonk: I'm just sayin thats what I'd do. This is not right!!

Lawns: What's up girl! Why do you have to eat goat? :help: Gross! I love you though! (L)

Let's see what else was I going to say.....

Ohh Nat I saved a whooping $7.60 with coupons on Sunday but $20 at Walmart on Friday. I thought you would be proud of me.

Sus: Your the kinda friend everybody needs full of info and your so quick with it. Which reminds me I need to send you a FB request......

Matt: You and your Boo are too cute. You love her so much I can hear/read it in your posts. I love it.

Okay well I think thats it for me.....

Oh JQ have you found out what your having yet or is it too early?

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Life Lesson #207

Ethiopian White Wine is WAYYYY Stronger than good ole Sutter Homes!! Whooo!! Wow!! It's delicious!!

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Alright well I'm out I'm running out of things to post so have a wonderful night VJ and I love you all!!! Even if I don't really talk to you I love ya anywayz!

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I will promise, I can't wait till I can start posting ones from here. I only have one more Sunday without her for the rest of my life. The greatest feeling is when I fly down there this time it will be the first time I wont have that sad feeling in the back of my mind that I will have to leave her in a couple days. I have been dreaming about this trip for MONTHS...hahaha

Awww :wub:

I long for the day...

I am holding up M, one day at a time, one day at a time.

Shanette, I think it's better to always be diplomatic if possible.

Not so easy at this point, but I am doing my best...

I just don't understand why they would request he come back with a waiver and then not accept it :wacko:

I miss him so much, been looking at airfare all day, not like my work will let me go...

ugh!

It seems as if the embassy stated to your SO that they will only take a wavier from a married couple. Since you are requesting a K1, why not get married, and then file the wavier along with the CR1.

They may have their own reasons for why they will only accepting waviers for married couples. I am not saying it is right, but if this is what they are requesting, why not do it. The end result of a K1 will result in marriage.

Edited by LIFE'SJOURNEY

There are 2 tings that a CR1 does upfront, that a K1 doesn't. One, a CR1 makes you legally finacially binding once the visa is approved. That is by signing the I-864 form, two it shows that you are doing this for married, rather than a wait and see (the 90 days option). I am just looking at this at all angels that the CO would.

Awww :wub:

I long for the day...

I am holding up M, one day at a time, one day at a time.

Shanette, I think it's better to always be diplomatic if possible.

Not so easy at this point, but I am doing my best...

I just don't understand why they would request he come back with a waiver and then not accept it :wacko:

I miss him so much, been looking at airfare all day, not like my work will let me go...

ugh!

Me neither. Thats the part that would make me get highly upset. I feel Life's point too but if it was me I would really want to know why their instructions say that a K1 can file if thats really not true. I mean were all in this together and whatever I find out through my own journey I try to share with others. So if there's no absolute way she can move forward in the K-1 process then yea by all means I'd get married. I just hate to waste money and then end up spending more money on the same thing twice.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

There are 2 things that a CR1 does upfront, that a K1 doesn't. One, a CR1 makes you legally finacially binding once the visa is approved. That is by signing the I-864 form, two it shows that you are doing this for married, rather than a wait and see (the 90 days option). I am just looking at this at all angels that the CO would.

You are fighting this the wrong way, it seems to be when they told your SO the bit about married, they were given him an go pass. Since you weren't there I am sure alot of what was said at the interview may not have been interpret not so clearly.

Jst my 2 cents.

Me neither. Thats the part that would make me get highly upset. I feel Life's point too but if it was me I would really want to know why their instructions say that a K1 can file if thats really not true. I mean were all in this together and whatever I find out through my own journey I try to share with others. So if there's no absolute way she can move forward in the K-1 process then yea by all means I'd get married. I just hate to waste money and then end up spending more money on the same thing twice.

Shaneete, I always remember a conversation my grandmother said to me, she stated if you could get to same place by doing the same thing you would do at the end any how, why would you waste so much engery in fighting and trying to prove a point, when you are going there in the end any how. Does this make sense. It means fight those battles that you are 100% sure you will win, leave the engery to fight what you are capapble of winning.

Maybe but I'm not so concerned with making a point as I am concerned with having correct information. Why would they tell him to come back to turn in the waiver if he couldn't file it anyway? Like I said before I want to know the correct way so that others don't have to go through what JAP is. I think sometimes when people are in a position to give/grant something to others they can sometimes not feel obligated to explain the proper process because in "their" minds people should figure it out well when I pay for service I expect that service and if not I expect someone to clearly explain the protocal.

Edited by ShaNette

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Hey Ms Shanette.. how was date night

Girl, it was so nice! We didn't do much but just had "adult" conversation and "flirted" like we used to. You know sometimes we get caught up in "life" that I kinda forgot how freakin fine my husband is and how sweet he is. I mean don't get me wrong we keep the fire alive no matter what (plenty of sexy parties :devil: ) but as far as talking we need to do more of that. So yea maybe I can get my Mom to take them both once a month

FYI pencil me into your social calendar sometime in 2011 we need to link up

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl, it was so nice! We didn't do much but just had "adult" conversation and "flirted" like we used to. You know sometimes we get caught up in "life" that I kinda forgot how freakin fine my husband is and how sweet he is. I mean don't get me wrong we keep the fire alive no matter what (plenty of sexy parties devil.gif ) but as far as talking we need to do more of that. So yea maybe I can get my Mom to take them both once a month

FYI pencil me into your social calendar sometime in 2011 we need to link up

Awwwwwwwwwwww Im glad to hear that and yes, I need to make to Cali, see you JAP, Jamerican and Ells star_smile.gif

One of my closests friends lives in Cali too!

I have to say that Im so glad I got married to one of the greatest men.. he likes to travel just like me. So we will be going everywhere together :) I just got finished doing a better resume for him.. Time for me to sleep! Have a good night mama!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.