MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

anytime him seh him wah front, tell him YES!!!

mek him know seh weh good fi di goose good fi di gander tuh!

Comment on his efforts, he cleaned up, mention it!

Expect him to be a man.

Let him do things for you! You don't have to carry the load yourself now, SHARE the load.

Say something nice to him everyday.

Kiss and hug him goodnight EVERY NIGHT. Nuh matta if yuh cussing.

Honor him, Speak to him with respect, even if you're angry. (Yes, mi slip pan dis NUFF times!)

Trust him with responsibility.

Ask (and value) his opinion.

Don't speak ill or his family or friends. (even if dem deserve it)

Give him breathing space.

Take time for yourself, even if you think you don't need it.

Let him make his own mistakes without nagging or 'I told you so'.

Keep your personal business personal unless he's fine with you talking about it to other people.

These are some good ones, thanks for sharing...my Mama even told me some of these. (F) She been married over 30 years!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon ladies,

Just wanted to say hello, i see JAENG babies are still cuter than ever and they have the exact same names as my two sons, not that anyone cares but just means we got good taste....LOL

Ok one question and no one laugh at me, what does anytime him seh him wah front, mean???/

Im back to work and its kicking my tail, everyone and there issues are waiting for me, ah so the life of a social worker goes....

I decided today to apply for a new position within the company for i smack someone, as a recipient rights rep, which basically means i get to listen to people complain all day, but it pays more money and i get my own office...LOL

something is telling me to go for it so im leaving it in GOD's hands, if he means for me to have this job then its already written...LOL

Hope everyone is well :)!!!

mi agree with English on everything except want front anytime sey YES! i'm sorry i cannot just lay there, if i'm not i nthe mood i'm not in the mood..i wont be nasty and its not every flippin day..thats just ME..and my husband understands that

and oh and i speak my mind on his friends or family...why can't i say how i feel w/o him holding a grudge? its ME then his friends and family

This is one, I have to watch out for as well cause I will go there if I'm not careful! :lol:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Afternoon ladies,

Just wanted to say hello, i see JAENG babies are still cuter than ever and they have the exact same names as my two sons, not that anyone cares but just means we got good taste....LOL

Ok one question and no one laugh at me, what does anytime him seh him wah front, mean???/

Im back to work and its kicking my tail, everyone and there issues are waiting for me, ah so the life of a social worker goes....

I decided today to apply for a new position within the company for i smack someone, as a recipient rights rep, which basically means i get to listen to people complain all day, but it pays more money and i get my own office...LOL

something is telling me to go for it so im leaving it in GOD's hands, if he means for me to have this job then its already written...LOL

Afternoon Honey! Girl yes, claim that job...more money...your own office! Keep us posted! Glad to hear you back at work, I know you were saying you were getting kind of bored round the house (F)

You know what front is! :devil::lol:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Afternoon ladies,

Heyyyy Tyler and Tyrone's mommy!!!!!

Front = ahem....making use of one's conjugal rights!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

front...as in whats in the front of ur drawers....your privates

The "Coot" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Lol.. hey Ja Eng, how are your boys doing? my tyler and tyrone are doing pretty good, you and chiney have some of the cutest kids i swear,

thanks for the clarification on the front thang...LOL

Dens, though i enjoy helping folks and i enjoy my clients, im just TIRED, ya feel me, this move would take me out a clinical position into an administrative one but HECK more money is always appealing and it would give me more experience in the filed so it would help me to be more well rounded, of course again i reiterate it would be listening to folks COMPLAIN all day and FILING COMPLAINTS on everyone under the son but i imagine i could suck it up and make it work. HECK I have been picking drug addicts off the curbs and corners for years, dealing with aggressive angry psychotic folk and people who have checked out from reality long time ago, so im bored and burned out now and ready for a change :)before i need my own services.

This is a public forum. I am a vet for all intents and purposes. And, for however many years I 've been on here, I've shared the good the bad and the ugly. Some days I talk a lot and some days I don't give a ####### about what anyone says on here. It's not any of you though. That's all on me.

The statement that this board has changed has come up over and over. Of course, it's changed. Who said it???? Someone wise yesterday...Jamerican?....it evolves with each batch of newcomers and who decides to stay and who decides to go. And, it depends on what is shared. We still share the same ups and downs. We still yell at each other from time to time. We still love and we still support. The one glaring change (well besides Nat's coupon talk....smile) is the sex talk. Personally, I can take both Nat and the sex talk only so much. And, honestly, I am questioning my faith right now and think all the God talk is a bunch of #######. At the same time, I wish I believed as deeply. You see it?

But.........if someone else enjoys it, who am I to say a damn thing. I have the option to skim over anything I want and to comment on anything I want. If I am not interested that day, I skim. If I am, I participate. This board does not live or die on my interests or comments. So, who the hell cares. Talk about what you want to talk about. If no one comments at all, maybe you should let it go. If there are comments, then, you are keeping this forum alive and it's what it was meant to be.

When someone needs visa help, we'll go back to helping them. When they don't, we will entertain ourselves in other ways.

I don't think people completely ignore or skip over talk they don't agree with. I've said many things on here over the years and even if no public comments are made, I get PMs to chat. This board still serves it's purpose. I try to be as diplomatic as possible, even when I've seen it all before or have my doubts. If I can't be, I will PM you with my concerns. :yes: You know who you are on here. If you tell me to STFU or move along, so what? I tried. I don't feel the need to be rude to anyone cause I don't see the purpose in it. If you are nice to me, I'll do my damndest to be nice to you.

Can't say I agree with every word that is written here. The tone bugs me sometimes. The words bug me a lot....as evidenced yesterday. But, I can say I don't like how or what you said, without attacking you. I have never liked any of the attacks on here. If you don't like someone on here, please keep your comments clearly on the up and up. Say what you want to say; but leave the biting comments out of it. You aren't helping anyone on here by cutting down someone. Your comments that are truly helpful and insightful are actually lost when you do.

You all could headbonk.gif me and I'd probably never leave. I have been through much that I hope none of you ever go through. And life is as tough right now as it's ever been for me. I have a lot to say and some helpful advice. When it's needed, I will throw it out there. When a referee is needed, I will try my best. And, when I'm just plain bored, I expect you all to entertain me.

STOP PICKING ON PEOPLE YOU DON'T LIKE.

STOP TAKING EVERY DAMN THING SO PERSONAL.

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, SAY IT......RESPECTFULLY.

Those are the 3 rules I live by. Try to anyhow.

There is no place else out there like this board.....shared adventures is what I like to call it. Whether good or bad, we have all been there, done that, going to do that, wishing we'd never done that, etc. It's where we were meant to be. And, I know personally, I need all of you goofballs. heart.gif

(F)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

nope chiney i knew they had same name i always just thought it was such a cool coincidence that our sons had exact same names

i didnt want to name my oldest son tyrone after his dad, but he wanted it so i went with it and then when second kid came along i picked tyler :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wow: The board is on fire!!! I received my biometrics appointment letter in the mail;biometrics scheduled for June 02. :dance: :dance:

Mrstee: You see mama, school administration sees the potential in you and know that you will make a great teacher. Congrats!!

KJ: God is good; all the time. Happy to hear there's no tumor sweetie.

Shanette: Congrats to hubby getting that job

JAPrincess: Good luck on your interview. You got it this time around, I'm claiming it for you and hubby.

Congrats on the biometrics appt!

And yes mama, God is good all the time. I never prayed so much in my life about something and he sure did answer my prayers because I was worried....

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: Timeline

nope chiney i knew they had same name i always just thought it was such a cool coincidence that our sons had exact same names

i didnt want to name my oldest son tyrone after his dad, but he wanted it so i went with it and then when second kid came along i picked tyler :)

hhaha yuh jus as bad a ansa mi hahah

Dens, though i enjoy helping folks and i enjoy my clients, im just TIRED, ya feel me, this move would take me out a clinical position into an administrative one but HECK more money is always appealing and it would give me more experience in the filed so it would help me to be more well rounded, of course again i reiterate it would be listening to folks COMPLAIN all day and FILING COMPLAINTS on everyone under the son but i imagine i could suck it up and make it work. HECK I have been picking drug addicts off the curbs and corners for years, dealing with aggressive angry psychotic folk and people who have checked out from reality long time ago, so im bored and burned out now and ready for a change :)before i need my own services.

I sooooo feel you on that. Seems like these employers are working all their valuable people to the bone! :( I don't blame you for embarking on this new opportunity!

Congrats on the biometrics appt!

And yes mama, God is good all the time. I never prayed so much in my life about something and he sure did answer my prayers because I was worried....

That is awesome! Happy for you! :dance:

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.