MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wow: The board is on fire!!! I received my biometrics appointment letter in the mail;biometrics scheduled for June 02. kicking.gifkicking.gif

Mrstee: You see mama, school administration sees the potential in you and know that you will make a great teacher. Congrats!!

KJ: God is good; all the time. Happy to hear there's no tumor sweetie.

Shanette: Congrats to hubby getting that job

JAPrincess: Good luck on your interview. You got it this time around, I'm claiming it for you and hubby.

TAMH thank you. This means alot coming from youstar_smile.gif

Congrats on your biometrics.. things poppin off now!yes.gif

Edited by MRStee

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This is for Ells, if it is real love with you and your husband then it will last. You and your husband has to work hard at it if you want to stay together. The reason I say this because I was once in a similar situation with my current fiance. When we first met we really liked each other. I came back to the states and we were good until I received a phone call from a female telling me he was occupied. It took us almost 4 years to get to where we are now. He ended up having a child with her and I had one with someone else and they are both the same age. I would visit Jamaica from time to time but was very hurt by how the whole thing went down. Although, he was trying to do right by his child the mother was unfit for him and his feelings were always there for me. One day I realized I deep down inside, I had more love for him than the guy I was with at the time. So we talked about what happened in the past and trying to move forward and agree to be faithful to each other. So, like I said if its true love you both have to work at it. If its only one person wanting to make it work then it makes no sense to try to make it work. Those are my two cents and I am keeping it real and clean.

Awwww.....good luck to you.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I feel you on this. At my job, especially, it's about safety instead of germs. Picture ONE PERSON (out of 80,000 that work for the company) reported that she fell while walking down stairs wearing high heels. Would you believe they had a safety meeting telling us not to walk down stairs wearing heels AND they put signs on all the stairwells saying "Danger Zone." headbonk.gif

rofl.gifrofl.gif Reminds me of yesterday. Steven was making "house music" beats.

rofl.gif MrsTee, I can't even tell you how much you make me laugh with your anti-couponing.

rofl.gifrofl.gif I'd say we miss you more than Jermaine. I figured that would catch your attention.

I guess cause it makes me laugh too Nat.rofl.gif Like I said I use coupons but you knowing all the demographics like which sites and how to use this to get that off can be overwhelming to the psyche sometimes... but its your thing and people obviously appreciate it!

Timeline

i just want to say- i love my husband more than i ever thought possible

i am toooo excited b/c the embassy emailed me back saying they were going to schedule an interview for my step-son in june

this loss has shown me how important my family really is

i pray to God to cont. to bless us

I'm sorry for what you have had to endure, A.........I see the unfurling of a plan here. Stay positive. Love you and D!rose.gif

Good morning! It's already Wednesday. wacko.gif

Sometime after I went to sleep (midnight), my wonderful husband cooked a ton of food. And his food is ALWAYS delicious. However, I will not be eating any of it. Why? He left it out all night! That wouldn't make him sick because he's done it for years & developed a resistance to the bacteria (I guess). However, I don't have a resistance and am not trying to catch food poisoning.

So how did I react when I woke up & saw all the food?

A) I calmly shook my head and chuckled over his good intentions gone wrong, the put the food away & finished getting ready for work.

B) I wailed, "Steven, Noooooooooooooooooo!" in a dramatic way & woke my husband up, then told him that he knows I don't eat food sitting out for more than a few hours.

I wish I had done A, but I let my emotions get the best of me. His feelings were very hurt.

Ha ha....I had the same issues for a while. It really won't kill you.

I've eaten stuff sitting out for longer then I ever thought possible.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

This is a public forum. I am a vet for all intents and purposes. And, for however many years I 've been on here, I've shared the good the bad and the ugly. Some days I talk a lot and some days I don't give a ####### about what anyone says on here. It's not any of you though. That's all on me.

The statement that this board has changed has come up over and over. Of course, it's changed. Who said it???? Someone wise yesterday...Jamerican?....it evolves with each batch of newcomers and who decides to stay and who decides to go. And, it depends on what is shared. We still share the same ups and downs. We still yell at each other from time to time. We still love and we still support. The one glaring change (well besides Nat's coupon talk....smile) is the sex talk. Personally, I can take both Nat and the sex talk only so much. And, honestly, I am questioning my faith right now and think all the God talk is a bunch of #######. At the same time, I wish I believed as deeply. You see it?

But.........if someone else enjoys it, who am I to say a damn thing. I have the option to skim over anything I want and to comment on anything I want. If I am not interested that day, I skim. If I am, I participate. This board does not live or die on my interests or comments. So, who the hell cares. Talk about what you want to talk about. If no one comments at all, maybe you should let it go. If there are comments, then, you are keeping this forum alive and it's what it was meant to be.

When someone needs visa help, we'll go back to helping them. When they don't, we will entertain ourselves in other ways.

I don't think people completely ignore or skip over talk they don't agree with. I've said many things on here over the years and even if no public comments are made, I get PMs to chat. This board still serves it's purpose. I try to be as diplomatic as possible, even when I've seen it all before or have my doubts. If I can't be, I will PM you with my concerns. You know who you are on here. If you tell me to STFU or move along, so what? I tried. I don't feel the need to be rude to anyone cause I don't see the purpose in it. If you are nice to me, I'll do my damndest to be nice to you.

Can't say I agree with every word that is written here. The tone bugs me sometimes. The words bug me a lot....as evidenced yesterday. But, I can say I don't like how or what you said, without attacking you. I have never liked any of the attacks on here. If you don't like someone on here, please keep your comments clearly on the up and up. Say what you want to say; but leave the biting comments out of it. You aren't helping anyone on here by cutting down someone. Your comments that are truly helpful and insightful are actually lost when you do.

You all could headbonk.gif me and I'd probably never leave. I have been through much that I hope none of you ever go through. And life is as tough right now as it's ever been for me. I have a lot to say and some helpful advice. When it's needed, I will throw it out there. When a referee is needed, I will try my best. And, when I'm just plain bored, I expect you all to entertain me.

STOP PICKING ON PEOPLE YOU DON'T LIKE.

STOP TAKING EVERY DAMN THING SO PERSONAL.

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, SAY IT......RESPECTFULLY.

Those are the 3 rules I live by. Try to anyhow.

There is no place else out there like this board.....shared adventures is what I like to call it. Whether good or bad, we have all been there, done that, going to do that, wishing we'd never done that, etc. It's where we were meant to be. And, I know personally, I need all of you goofballs. heart.gif

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Any advice on how to keep it together to us newly married folks? I'm always open to hearing how couples make it work.

anytime him seh him wah front, tell him YES!!!

mek him know seh weh good fi di goose good fi di gander tuh!

Comment on his efforts, he cleaned up, mention it!

Expect him to be a man.

Let him do things for you! You don't have to carry the load yourself now, SHARE the load.

Say something nice to him everyday.

Kiss and hug him goodnight EVERY NIGHT. Nuh matta if yuh cussing.

Honor him, Speak to him with respect, even if you're angry. (Yes, mi slip pan dis NUFF times!)

Trust him with responsibility.

Ask (and value) his opinion.

Don't speak ill or his family or friends. (even if dem deserve it)

Give him breathing space.

Take time for yourself, even if you think you don't need it.

Let him make his own mistakes without nagging or 'I told you so'.

Keep your personal business personal unless he's fine with you talking about it to other people.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

KJ no mind me cause it is true a man will do what they want..Why I find out his ex was up by the house just before mi reach asking him if they going to get together..HMMMPPPP Man and woman them both too bad none worst than the other. Well, well mi going just watch and wait. Cause like my mother says time longer than twine.

Everything everyone have the own decisions to make we can give our opionion but we have to be mindful of how we say things...

I agree with the twine and wine statement :yes:

Morning all!!! Hope every1 is doing well. I took off 2day b/c hubby has road test later today.

Stay positive ladies!!!!!!!! Later

:thumbs:

KJ, if I take your advice & get sick... :angry::bonk::lol:

-----------------------

Since several people have stated that the board has changed, it must have. But I wonder what is differet? What I've come to expect to see here: adjustment stories , advice & tips on the process, general gabbery about life happenings, Jermaine videos

To me, that's what I see here, except the process tips/advice part has gone down a bit, as have the Jermaine videos.

So what is the difference from "before"?

Trust me Nat, as long as the kithen isn't hot the food is fine overnight. What are Jermaine videos :unsure:

Morning, JaEnglishGirl, sugarapple,LadyC,Shemmy,NatPatBen,darkhorse17

I see y'all have been busy chatting up a storm these last couple a days :dance: :dance:The board has risen. Hope everyone have a great day;gonna try to catch up.

Hey Tamh, what's up girl?

Thank you Always ... I don't know who will be next but I KNOW it wont be ME lol

Are you sure? :lol:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: Timeline

mi agree with English on everything except want front anytime sey YES! i'm sorry i cannot just lay there, if i'm not i nthe mood i'm not in the mood..i wont be nasty and its not every flippin day..thats just ME..and my husband understands that

and oh and i speak my mind on his friends or family...why can't i say how i feel w/o him holding a grudge? its ME then his friends and family

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

anytime him seh him wah front, tell him YES!!!

mek him know seh weh good fi di goose good fi di gander tuh!

Comment on his efforts, he cleaned up, mention it!

Expect him to be a man.

Let him do things for you! You don't have to carry the load yourself now, SHARE the load.

Say something nice to him everyday.

Kiss and hug him goodnight EVERY NIGHT. Nuh matta if yuh cussing.

Honor him, Speak to him with respect, even if you're angry. (Yes, mi slip pan dis NUFF times!)

Trust him with responsibility.

Ask (and value) his opinion.

Don't speak ill or his family or friends. (even if dem deserve it)

Give him breathing space.

Take time for yourself, even if you think you don't need it.

Let him make his own mistakes without nagging or 'I told you so'.

Keep your personal business personal unless he's fine with you talking about it to other people.

Thanks girlie!! I needed this too :thumbs:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

Trust me Nat, as long as the kithen isn't hot the food is fine overnight. What are Jermaine videos :unsure:

Back in the day (like a month or two ago), Philly used to post Jermaine videos ALL THE TIME. It really bothered Dillon, for some reason. I never watched them, personally, but some people did.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

who's feeling sexy?

:rofl:

that's my line and i'm stickin to it! :rofl:

:star:

Good mornin gladies,

Today I got to the doctor to get the referral for the other doctor. :bonk:

But my first baby doctor appt is next Wednesday

:ot:

I woke up this morning with pain because my panties were in a frenzie last night :rofl::rofl:

Im going to always say what I feel and thats that, I see everyone said something about a certain post but nothing on mine.

Fine, If you want to ignore me thats fine, but with that attack on Lady C and Ells yestreday, I would hope and love if someone would defend me also.

Like I said she knew he was a mess b4 he came and she asked for prayers but folks dont see thats, WHY because you come today andposts hurtful, even if its great advice like MRs P said you cant come off like that. saying she wrong cuz she wanna send him back that was her opinion at the time and we all have thought something at first that was crazy and then we rethink and make a calm statement.

I dont have time for attacks but remember the glass house and the stones.

I really like respect and not attacks and it was an attack because it was started some aint gone like this. Damn hello how are you doing today? If you got something thats might me good advice but harsh advice for me send me a PM so i can respond accordingly.

So if drama bring in all the drama filled folks yall lets not have any because they way the board has been for the last year has been wonderful

I dont make the rules of respect and caring for people but I do like to follow them

The End :ot2:

__________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG I seen that JaP came in here yesterday :dance::dance: Im going to PM her :yes:

oh yeah Good morning ladies.

Lol at panty in a frenzy!

JQ I did comment that if C wants to send him back she can because she brought him here and to Ells I said to her if she love him then try to work it out and don't listen to what no one say.

Anyhow I'm sure you can't wait to go to your first "baby" doctor's appt, so happy for you mama!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.