09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning everyone ..hope everyone has a blessed day.

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Umm, not all kids look like they're dad. My sis and her hubby are both very dark and "not too beautiful" as my sis would say and ALL 3 of her kids are very pretty, light skinnec and has beautiful hair. Where they got their features only God knows...

It is weird my ex husband and I are both brown skinned but three of my children are light complexion and then my baby girl is chocolate. It’s the weirdest thing.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

"Allowed'??????????

My husband is a GROWN man, he will associate with who he chooses. If you cannot TRUST the man that you vowed to LOVE, HONOR and OBEY you HONESTLY need to be looking at a divorce!!

My HUSBAND is not a DOG, he doesn't need a LEASH, he's man with MORALS and FREEDOM of CHOICE. He is with me because he CHOSE to be and he CHOOSES not to do otherwise!

Those in favour of leashes and ALLOWING you man to do this and dictating whether he'll have female friends, does he have a job?

You ever going to let him out of your sight? For the rest of your life?

What on earth is wrong in YOUR house if your man has to be TOLD what to do, where to go and BOUND?She never stated that anything was wrong in her house, Different strokes for different folks. What I have learned and speaking from experience is that NO REAL MEN likes a weak womnen and my husband has told me this out his own mouth. I don't need to know my husband every move and he'll never know my every move but at the sametime when you start to allow certain thing, then certain things happen, so if you lay down the rules the laws before the marriage then certain things could be avoid and me personally is not having it. I respect my husband rules the same way he respects mines. To each it's own,I know what Strategys and Tactics work for me, so what works for you don't work for me.KEEPING IT REAL!!!Maybe if you started treating your HUSBAND and SOUL MATE like a MAN and not a CHILD or a DOG, he would start acting like one!

And if he doesn't??? ####### are you doing with him in the first place????????????

My husband has some VERY good female friends who he goes out to lunch with, calls, texts and who knows what else.

Could he cheat? YES!

But he could also cheat with a co-worker, his doctor, a clssmate, ANYONE for chrissakes.

If he wants to, GOOD DARN LUCK to him!!!!! When I find out I'm gone, but until then, HE IS A GROWN #### MAN!!!!!!!!!Well like I told my husband AIDS is real, so if that's your plan to cheat then KEEP IT MOVING, there is nothing to explain or talk about you made your decision.

If has thought he wasn't capable of being FAITHFUL to me, I would never have married him. If you THOUGHT he was was and discovered AFTER marriage he 'needs to be monitored', what the heck are you going to do??? Watch him for the rest of your life?

Vet his friends? Follow him? Check his phone records? Go through his wallet???You never know a men SIDE EFFECTS until after your injected.

Good luck to you.

Ells, while SOME of this is directed towards you for the word 'allowed', by no means is it an attack, but geez, take a LONG and HARD look at your thought process. And the same goes for ALL of you posting here about allowing this and that and choosing friends and 'b!tch slapping' their men. I honestly wonder what kind of JAIL your men live in!!

What happened to HONORING and RESPECTING your men??

And for BETTER and fort WORSE?? Seems like the second 'for worse' happens, all bets are off.

Good luck to ALL, God knows you need it!I don't believe in luck either your BLESS OR CURSE!!

Edited by BlessMeIndeed

BLESS ME INDEED!!!!

Timeline

You can't restrict a man or woman from talking to the opposite sex because you're scared of what he or she might do. My hubby is no angel and I am prepared to find out he's upto bullish but I knew this before I marry him and if he doesn't see yet that he needs to change I have to live it but I won't tryy to change him. I hope your hubby tries to change on his own. Also, it's very hard to change something that you've beemn doing all your life and sometimes a lie in JA takes a long way than the truth.

I learned the hard way you can’t change a man he has to want to change. I tried so hard to change my ex and look where it got me no where so now I know going forward either I can deal with it or not but don’t expect them to change their ways. Of course if they do nice but don’t expect it….

Timeline

Boy, a lot of stuff went down on here today. I just wanted to say I received a letter from the college today and they are letting me resume classes and I don't have to rush to take the math test. As long as I do it before I graduate and maintain a 3.0 gpa!!!! Glory be to God I am SO happy :)

YAYYYYY :dance: Tee I'm so happy you got that letter see the school knew just like we did your too good and dedicated to let this bump in the road stop you. So please Keep on Keeping on!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks for the love ladies!!!!

I'm home and feeling aight

y'all are right, it wasn't that bAd...

I do remember the first thing I asked while I was in the recovery room

was "when can I eat?" only me, only me LMAO

THANK GOD FOR CODINE (sp)

Justucia im so glad everything worked out safe for you. Please take it easy and relax. ((hugs)) :luv:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Mawning Ladies, gonna try and catch up

LadyC, DaDa, 1luv

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Hell, this is going to upset enough people anyway, let me just say the rest as well.

This line made me laugh I felt like you walked out of the room and then you walked back in “Like and another thing….” Man I missed you for once I think the board will be jumping today!!!

Good Points…

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

"Allowed'??????????

My husband is a GROWN man, he will associate with who he chooses. If you cannot TRUST the man that you vowed to LOVE, HONOR and OBEY you HONESTLY need to be looking at a divorce!!

My HUSBAND is not a DOG, he doesn't need a LEASH, he's man with MORALS and FREEDOM of CHOICE. He is with me because he CHOSE to be and he CHOOSES not to do otherwise!

Those in favour of leashes and ALLOWING you man to do this and dictating whether he'll have female friends, does he have a job?

You ever going to let him out of your sight? For the rest of your life?

What on earth is wrong in YOUR house if your man has to be TOLD what to do, where to go and BOUND?

Maybe if you started treating your HUSBAND and SOUL MATE like a MAN and not a CHILD or a DOG, he would start acting like one!

And if he doesn't??? ####### are you doing with him in the first place????????????

My husband has some VERY good female friends who he goes out to lunch with, calls, texts and who knows what else.

Could he cheat? YES!

But he could also cheat with a co-worker, his doctor, a clssmate, ANYONE for chrissakes.

If he wants to, GOOD DARN LUCK to him!!!!! When I find out I'm gone, but until then, HE IS A GROWN #### MAN!!!!!!!!!

If has thought he wasn't capable of being FAITHFUL to me, I would never have married him. If you THOUGHT he was was and discovered AFTER marriage he 'needs to be monitored', what the heck are you going to do??? Watch him for the rest of your life?

Vet his friends? Follow him? Check his phone records? Go through his wallet???

Good luck to you.

Ells, while SOME of this is directed towards you for the word 'allowed', by no means is it an attack, but geez, take a LONG and HARD look at your thought process. And the same goes for ALL of you posting here about allowing this and that and choosing friends and 'b!tch slapping' their men. I honestly wonder what kind of JAIL your men live in!!

What happened to HONORING and RESPECTING your men??

And for BETTER and fort WORSE?? Seems like the second 'for worse' happens, all bets are off.

Good luck to ALL, God knows you need it!

you need to come around more often JaE...

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This line made me laugh I felt like you walked out of the room and then you walked back in “Like and another thing….” Man I missed you for once I think the board will be jumping today!!!

Good Points…

We need to hear the truth!!

Good morning all!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Timeline

Hell, this is going to upset enough people anyway, let me just say the rest as well.

Lady C, when you married your husband, you accepted him AND his child.

So it PAINS me that LESS than a MONTH after the boy gets here, you're talking about shipping him home because he doesn't fit in with your expectations of behaviour??????????????

If as you say, this behaviour started and was accepted in Jamaica, what did you think was going to happen when he came here? And if you didn't know about it, do you think it'll take a WEEK or even a MONTH to change?

Let me ask you, let's say YOUR children had the behaviour problem, (yes I know they are well-behaved rae, rae), and your HUSBAND decided he couldn't deal with it, would you ship your kids off to your ex?? Yes I know he probably supports you, rae rae....But this is a CHILD we are talking about, your HUSBAND's CHILSD. Who he LOVES. Why would you send him back to a home that has failed him in your words? Because you signed up for better but not for this worse?

Philly's kids in her own words have been a HANDFUL, do you see her husband walking away? Hell no, he STAYED and DEALT with it as a TEAM.

Damn, the kid is SEVEN years old, take the reins and do what you need to, support your husband and help him deal with his son, because he is YOURRRRRRRR joint responsibility now!

ALl I can say is the more I read this board the more I am appreciative of what I have, and NO life isn't no bed of roses round here.

But when my son threw my husband's advances back in his face, my husband never told me to send him away. And when my son acted the hell up, my husband dealt with it. And when my son came back from his dad's with a whole new set of retorts, he dealt with it. And still deals with it.

Hello JaEnglish how the heck are yah!

hello to everyone else who cares

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.