Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok everybody Im about to go pick up my new whip ...lata

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Im bored yall :whistle:

1. JQ Smiley BOOM,-feeling sick today :angry:

2. Dens Wifey,- christening that new crib

3. finesse,-bout to make a new baby- take it easy momma

4. JaHoney,-thinking we are not paying attention to her-Girl I have put them on blast for that also :rofl: :rofl:

5. TAMH,- setting up school and a part time job-- :dance: :dance:

6. DaDa,- about to move to NC

7. Heart_In_Jamaica,- sorry momma dont know you that well but HELLO

8. JOURNEE1125- doing a great job in jamaica with her bridal business :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Pray fully no one wants to help me move my ish. It’s like a ghost town when I ask for help. All of a sudden everyone has to work or they busy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dada shut up and stop messin wit me... girl we used to use excel at my job but i hate it and power point, i have no clue.

i am glad to hear about all the new approvals, babies, etc....

Shanette i am happy for you girl, that was nothing but god at work, make sure you post a review :)

This being at home thang, i swear, im running out of things to do....

today i am cooking like a hebrew slave, my kids havent had a real homecooked meal in about two weeks well not coming from me grandparents not included .....

yesterday i dug dandelions out my front yard, i was real bored.....

maybe tomorrow i will paint my nails..... ( sigh)...LOL

Timeline

So sorry to hear this mama. (( hugs)) rose.gif

yep I will but my first priority is going back to school. Fly high or low I'll be in college by fall and I'll try to get a part time job.

Good luck on your interview.

Good for you mama.. Im proud...

Timeline

Hi ladyc,

I will be glad when i am at the point you two ladies are, you and dens wifey but unfortunately im not, with my SO, i really dont post anything about my journey anymore publicly, but trust me im with yall in spirit with your ups and downs.

I almost dare to say im bored,sitting at home but when i try to get out and shop and do things like normal folks im so tired all i can think of is home so i need to make this last week worth it smile.gif

JA Honey alot of us can't be on during work no more and just occupied with our menzes.. that don't mean we don't love you... Don't you go leaving us either!!!no0pb.gif

Timeline

dada shut up and stop messin wit me... girl we used to use excel at my job but i hate it and power point, i have no clue.

i am glad to hear about all the new approvals, babies, etc....

Shanette i am happy for you girl, that was nothing but god at work, make sure you post a review :)

This being at home thang, i swear, im running out of things to do....

today i am cooking like a hebrew slave, my kids havent had a real homecooked meal in about two weeks well not coming from me grandparents not included .....

yesterday i dug dandelions out my front yard, i was real bored.....

maybe tomorrow i will paint my nails..... ( sigh)...LOL

You dug dandelions :blink: ?? Umm yeah your bored..

Dat reminds me Sunday I cooked a big dinner afta church. My son was like if you cook like this I hope we go to church more often….

Needless to say I popped him upside his head.

Timeline

Hi everyone! Happy Hump Day! Oh, is today only Tuesday? Well everyday is now hump day on my calendar laughing.gifdevil.gif Praise the Lord, I feel like a new woman!!

Who's feeling sexy with me????

laughing.giflaughing.gif

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee like bunny rabbits....devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Aww thanks mrstee, one day i will have me a man to be occupied wit....LMAO

anyway when i return to work next week it will be dang near a month i been home, i havent been home this long in seven years so yeah im gettin bored.....

DADA i wasnt planning on cooking but i asked my son to get chicken out the freezer so i could cook something quick, his special needs azz goes and takes out the big family value pack of chicken, nuff chicken to feed all 12 disciples and then some, and puts it in the fridge, well once it thawed i couldnt rethaw it so suffice to say i been frying chicken for over an hour now and still not done :)

Timeline

some people seriously need to get a life...

Finesse, the twins have definitely changed you, I like the new you :) I know you glad you finally had sexy parties :)

Timeline

I must admit sometimes things seem a little fake oh I love him oh were great oh were this and its like get the phock outta here. Granted things shouldn’t be the worse but it has to be some problems connecting two cultures. Now some ladies do reveal the facts but some you just have to shake your head like umm o.k.

I can say that you won't catch me on here revealing any hardcore dirty laundry. Why? This is not a closed-in meeting at someone's house. This information is public! If I run for president one day (or something), I don't need someone researching & finding out all my personal business. I already told y'all my filter: If it isn't something I want my family, friends, coworkers, or church mates reading/seeing, I'm not putting it online.

I going to pray right now anyway because my hubby so jealous and controlling that I feel we are not going to work, but Im hanging int here but he is really moody :angry:

I feel you on the jealousy. Mine doesn't seem to like that I lay in bed on the laptop while he lays & watches tv. He rather I give either him or the tv attention... anything but the computer.

Umm... JQ.... the dude was cute.. Now your hubby is cute too but that guy was a looker.

I want to see the picture!

:help: Alright ladies I have to take a test on power point and excel dis evening for a job. Any one want to sit on the phone with me and help me? Do we have any experts out there and not everyone raise der hand at once..

DaDa, as long as it's not during Wheel of Fortune/American Idol, I can assist.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Shemmy (Waiving), how are you and the baby doing?

I for one have taken a lot of what you had to say and it has helped me so please don't feel like your life is boring or anything like that. A lot of you have helped me and I even credit y'all as saving Den and I cause poe thang, I was about to ride on out on all of this at one time...the love was there but I was getting weary on how we was going to make it all come together. I had to realize it was nothing I could control or do...I had to let go and allow God to work the battles for us and I'm so glad we did.

Im bad at not reaching out to Shemmy as much as I should but when I met her in person I felt so much of myself through her! Don't leave us Shem crying.gif I will try my best to reach out more.. even if you need a babysitter I gotch. I owe dillon a babysit too! Maybe even lady c. I will get Jahiem in shape lol

Timeline

Aww thanks mrstee, one day i will have me a man to be occupied wit....LMAO

anyway when i return to work next week it will be dang near a month i been home, i havent been home this long in seven years so yeah im gettin bored.....

DADA i wasnt planning on cooking but i asked my son to get chicken out the freezer so i could cook something quick, his special needs azz goes and takes out the big family value pack of chicken, nuff chicken to feed all 12 disciples and then some, and puts it in the fridge, well once it thawed i couldnt rethaw it so suffice to say i been frying chicken for over an hour now and still not done :)

This is why mi missed you (L):rofl: !!!!!

See ladies these are the types of post Honey used to post. She always had the board rolling!!! She talks about her pickneys but her post show you she needs a check too!!! :bonk:

Timeline

I can say that you won't catch me on here revealing any hardcore dirty laundry. Why? This is not a closed-in meeting at someone's house. This information is public! If I run for president one day (or something), I don't need someone researching & finding out all my personal business. I already told y'all my filter: If it isn't something I want my family, friends, coworkers, or church mates reading/seeing, I'm not putting it online.

I feel you on the jealousy. Mine doesn't seem to like that I lay in bed on the laptop while he lays & watches tv. He rather I give either him or the tv attention... anything but the computer.

I want to see the picture!

DaDa, as long as it's not during Wheel of Fortune/American Idol, I can assist.

Which one can you help me with Nat? Wait Wheel of Fortune is 6:30 ur time and American Idol is 7:00 right so you wont be avaible till 9:00 cuz I think you are an hour behind me right?

Holly heck it just dawned on me your are the spread sheet Queen. Cha!!!! :bonk: How could I forget!!!

PM your numba please!!!!

Im bad at not reaching out to Shemmy as much as I should but when I met her in person I felt so much of myself through her! Don't leave us Shem crying.gif I will try my best to reach out more.. even if you need a babysitter I gotch. I owe dillon a babysit too! Maybe even lady c. I will get Jahiem in shape lol

You can get a lot of kids in shape if you continue to study for that test :whistle: .. Cough Cough

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.