MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

:dance::dance:GARFIELD GOT THE JOB :dance::dance:

Congrats Garfield! Lady C, I know you are over there on cloud 9! Way to go "G"! :thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I didn't even know you deleted it but what ever it takes to keep preace in your house. I'm sorry if I caused some stuff I have so many single friends I sometimes forget I'm commenting on a married woman's page.

Girl it wasnt you it was the picture

Hubby got super insecure

He know he is the only one for me but sometimes he forgets :blush:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

yup.......and i am so undeserving of this patient wonderful man of mine...if i was him i woulda clocked me in the head weeks ago :blush: BIG UP to hubby and all the amazing hubbys out there!!

Big ups to your hubby and big ups to mine cause he is amazing...definitely not perfect but he continues to amaze me and hasn't stopped since the first night we met.

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Hello Everyone (or at least the 3 of you who are here) Just sending you some love frem Mi Negril Way! All is fine on my home front. Just checkin on you guys. I hope all is well. Take care.

Jai

Afternoon Jai! (waiving)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

:dance::dance:GARFIELD GOT THE JOB :dance::dance:

Your new name is money.jpg MRZ STACKS :rofl:

Im so happy for you May God Bless your home.

And God will bless you for the effort with your stepson, you are an amazing woman. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok dada I think you hit it right on the money, because some are too perfect but I wouldnt go as far as to say its the newbies but some of the vets.

Then when we tell our stories it seems like we are not telling the truth or something, its true and I wouldnt share it if it was a lie. (Speaking for myself) because I dont need help on lies I need help on my true life drama.

I going to pray right now anyway because my hubby so jealous and controlling that I feel we are not going to work, but Im hanging int here but he is really moody :angry:

Well JQ I think what gets to hubby is that you are all about living yuh life. Whether he is there or not your plan on going out with your friends on trips and parties. I’m with you I don’t see the big deal but I guess he is not used to that. How was it when he was in JA and you went out did he call your phone fifty times or did he let you be? See you seem like a people person and partier. You chat with girls and guys not to get with them but just because your friendly and there is nothing wrong with that. Does he hang out, has he met friends? Maybe he’s jealous you’re going out and he doesn’t but hey that is not your problem.

I pray too that he chills out. Yes you are an attractive girl but your content and happy and not looking for anybody why can’t men just accept that. They say the first five years of marriage or the hardest so umm I think you still have four/three to go? LOL

Ok dada I think you hit it right on the money, because some are too perfect but I wouldnt go as far as to say its the newbies but some of the vets.

Then when we tell our stories it seems like we are not telling the truth or something, its true and I wouldnt share it if it was a lie. (Speaking for myself) because I dont need help on lies I need help on my true life drama.

I going to pray right now anyway because my hubby so jealous and controlling that I feel we are not going to work, but Im hanging int here but he is really moody :angry:

Aww Sweetie, thanks for sharing this cause you might be helping some one else...I pray this is just a bump in the marriage and you two can work this on out! (F)

whoo hoo full house this evening...

Good afternoon yall...................:)

Afternoon Honey! I'm about to call it a day and get to the crib.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Your new name is money.jpg MRZ STACKS :rofl:

Im so happy for you May God Bless your home.

And God will bless you for the effort with your stepson, you are an amazing woman. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thank You JQ..only you can find a smiley face for this....

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

Im bored yall :whistle:

1. JQ Smiley BOOM,-feeling sick today :angry:

2. Dens Wifey,- christening that new crib

3. finesse,-bout to make a new baby- take it easy momma

4. JaHoney,-thinking we are not paying attention to her-Girl I have put them on blast for that also :rofl: :rofl:

5. TAMH,- setting up school and a part time job-- :dance: :dance:

6. DaDa,- about to move to NC

7. Heart_In_Jamaica,- sorry momma dont know you that well but HELLO

8. JOURNEE1125- doing a great job in jamaica with her bridal business :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Dens... sweetie.. we get the picture... :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Im bored yall :whistle:

1. JQ Smiley BOOM,-feeling sick today :angry:

2. Dens Wifey,- christening that new crib

3. finesse,-bout to make a new baby- take it easy momma

4. JaHoney,-thinking we are not paying attention to her-Girl I have put them on blast for that also :rofl: :rofl:

5. TAMH,- setting up school and a part time job-- :dance: :dance:

6. DaDa,- about to move to NC

7. Heart_In_Jamaica,- sorry momma dont know you that well but HELLO

8. JOURNEE1125- doing a great job in jamaica with her bridal business :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Dang Ma, you done did a whole recap! You did that! :D

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.