Obama 2012

Arizonans and The Nation Torn On Immigration Bill

767 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

IF you have interaction with the police, you have to be able to identify yourself legally already. This is nothing new...

Goddammit, Paul, you are fvcking dense for a guy who considers himself 'well read.' LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT DOES NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO DETERMINE LEGAL STATUS. The Arizona Law attempts to give authority to local enforcement to detain whoever they suspect might be in the country illegally until, let me emphasize UNTIL federal authorities handle the matter. There is no bail process for those detained. How the ** can you call yourself a Libertarian and be so supportive of such an encroachment on our liberties?

Goddammit, Paul, you are fvcking dense for a guy who considers himself 'well read.' LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT DOES NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO DETERMINE LEGAL STATUS. The Arizona Law attempts to give authority to local enforcement to detain whoever they suspect might be in the country illegally until, let me emphasize UNTIL federal authorities handle the matter. There is no bail process for those detained. How the ** can you call yourself a Libertarian and be so supportive of such an encroachment on our liberties?

Paul is a fascist - whether or not he belongs to any broader organization that supports his wonky views is another matter.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

No it doesn't.

If you understand anything about the system the police use, then you'd know this isn't true. American citizens and LPRs obeying the law have nothing to worry about.

#1 - All police systems/DMVs in the nation are now linked as of this year.

#2 - If you give your name/address/description and are a USC, you're already in the system and will check out.

#3 - If you're an LPR and carrying your papers as already required by Federal Law, you have nothing to worry about.

So if you're already a USC or already an LPR following the law, you have nothing to worry about.

Understand the system. The only way you're going to be arrested/detained is if you cannot be indentified at all.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok - let's watch it with the language and let's stop the labelling and name-calling. Discuss this issue without attacking each other or the thread will be closed.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Right because name calling is so much more important to police than the suggestion that it is a perfectly reasonable to kill off 'scum and vermin' illegal immigrants who dare to enter the US illegally more than once? Sorry, in my book someone who can say such things with a straight face is a fascist and that's not labeling and name calling, that's calling a spade a spade and yet anyone who has an alternative view to a conservative can be called a librul? Yeah, I smell horseshit.

Edited by Madame Cleo

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Right because name calling is so much more important to police than the suggestion that it is a perfectly reasonable to kill off 'scum and vermin' illegal immigrants who dare to enter the US illegally more than once? Sorry, in my book someone who can say such things with a straight face is a fascist and that's not labeling and name calling, that's calling a spade a spade and yet anyone who has an alternative view to a conservative can be called a librul? Yeah, I smell horseshit.

Sorry librul, thats cowshit you smell :lol:

Sorry librul, thats cowshit you smell :lol:

What's funny is, I don't want any of it to be policed, but I get really ticked off that only personal insults are deemed appropriate to moderate, the wholesale death sentence to an entire demographic passes muster :rofl:

Timeline

What's funny is, I don't want any of it to be policed, but I get really ticked off that only personal insults are deemed appropriate to moderate, the wholesale death sentence to an entire demographic passes muster :rofl:

It's because there's a difference in mere suggestions like that, that don't directly target anyone and actually calling someone directly a name/insulting them.

Also, asserting that it's a good idea to execute criminals is not attacking anyone either. It's not like anyone is asserting the idea to kill innocent people. There is your difference.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

It's because there's a difference in mere suggestions like that, that don't directly target anyone and actually calling someone directly a name/insulting them.

Also, asserting that it's a good idea to execute criminals is not attacking anyone either. It's not like anyone is asserting the idea to kill innocent people. There is your difference.

:lol:

Yes, that must be it.

I'm going to try out your logic Paul. Let's see now...

All female muslims who wear body/face covering clothing should be stripped naked and forced to walk about the streets with nothing on until they accept American values.

Timeline

I'm going to try out your logic Paul. Let's see now...

All female muslims who wear body/face covering clothing should be stripped naked and forced to walk about the streets with nothing on until they accept American values.

They've committed no crime that presents a threat to the American people, so your attempted reasoning makes no sense.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

They've committed no crime that presents a threat to the American people, so your attempted reasoning makes no sense.

:rofl: Your reasoning is determined by a fascist gene - Hitler had the right idea, just the wrong demographic.

Timeline

:rofl: Your reasoning is determined by a fascist gene - Hitler had the right idea, just the wrong demographic.

Criminals are a demographic? :blink::unsure:

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Timeline

Playing dumb or just plain dumb? YOU DECIDE!

Figuring the only people I've been targeting are criminals, I'm a bit confused as to your assertions as to what I've been advocating.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!