lbounds

Payment before interview at BDO question

6 posts in this topic

On one of the papers I got before our interview it says that Visa payment must be made at certain BDO 2-3 days before interview. They give a weblink of list of banks but weblink is broken.

Here's the question, can I make payment at any BDO even on mindanao or I need to pay at a Manila bank to get the reciept attached to the interview appoinment letter

We are only a few days from interview please let us know

thanks!

K1 timeline :

1/11/10 - I-129F sent to California Service Center

1/19/10 - NOA1

2/18/10 - moved and changed address on USCIS site

2/19/10 - touched

3/10/10 - touched

3/10/10 - NOA2, hardcopy recieved 3/12

3/16/10 - Left NVC, recieved MNL case #

3/22/10 - USEM recieved

4/19/10 - Passed Medical

4/28/10 - Interview - Approved

4/30/10 - Picked up Visa and completed CFO

5/5/10 - POE - Honolulu, Hawaii

5/6/10 - married in Hawaii

AOS timeline:

7/8/10 - received SSN Card

7/16/10 - reported US marriage for RP records

10/18/10 - AOS delivered in Chicago

10/25/10 - NOA1

11/04/10 - Biometrics Letter Received

11/23/10 - Biometrics Completed

11/24/10 - touched

11/26/10 - touched

02/14/11 - AOS approved at Interview, GC ordered

02/22/11 - GC arrives in mail

ROC Timeline:

12/17/12 - I-751 sent to California Service Center

12/20/12 - NOA1 arrives in mail

1/14/13 - Biometrics appointment

4/11/13 - RC Approved at Interview

4/22/13 - 10 Year Green Card arrived in mail

event.png

Always Thankful for God's blessings on our lives..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can pay at any BDO banks for the visa fee. Im also from Mindanao, and paid for my visa fee 2 weeks prior to my scheduled interview. However, my interview was moved for 2 months because I had to undergo the sputum test.

Also, in case you'll come across this problem: some BDO banks no longer stamp on your DS-157 , but rather gives you a copy of the deposit slip. They will just staple it to the form, so don't be confused.

If I am not mistaken, the visa fee is good for one year, while the medical exam from SLMEC is good for 6 months.

Good luck on your medical exam and interview!

Okay now im a bit confused........ Interview payment is at BDO and what about the MEDICAL PAYMENT ?

you gonna pay your medical at St. Lukes on the day of her medical

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Okay now im a bit confused........ Interview payment is at BDO and what about the MEDICAL PAYMENT ?

Your fiancee will pay at St. Luke's when she goes for medical, just before they do the medical examination.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.