mystic

The Latest Update

2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well after many phone calls and emails the embassy finally gave us the second interview date of May 16th which happens to be 11 days after i leave egypt. I contacted them many times to ask it be before then and after they issued the date asked them if there was any possibility of it being moved to before May 5th so that i could attend with him . Their response is there are no openings before may 16th... so.. he will interview alone again and travel alone if they approve... What is very strange to us is that after the first interview they requested his CV and my previous marriage certificate, he gave them his CV there at that time and we sent the marriage paper of mine from before, they also had his CV already from when i submitted the original petition however, the lady on the phone stressed highly to bring his CV to this second interview.... wondering what that is about.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Well after many phone calls and emails the embassy finally gave us the second interview date of May 16th which happens to be 11 days after i leave egypt. I contacted them many times to ask it be before then and after they issued the date asked them if there was any possibility of it being moved to before May 5th so that i could attend with him . Their response is there are no openings before may 16th... so.. he will interview alone again and travel alone if they approve... What is very strange to us is that after the first interview they requested his CV and my previous marriage certificate, he gave them his CV there at that time and we sent the marriage paper of mine from before, they also had his CV already from when i submitted the original petition however, the lady on the phone stressed highly to bring his CV to this second interview.... wondering what that is about.

HI MYSTIC great news for your husband 2 interview iam sorry that you are not together with interview so forget previous document denmand of consular officer if they really need any document they demand you after your husband first interview again and again in weekely basis and i think embassy dont need any document consular officer only trick your husband to check husband or wife communication gap let supose for example consular officer say to your husband your wife dont send us her birth certificate if your husband answer is that if your husband answer is 50% 50% husband say i think they send you so your husband answer is that ( i think) this is the point where consular officer doutful that your husband is not 100% percent sure about his answer so this is the point where consular officer thought that there is a gap between husband and wife communication and they not love each other and this marriage is only purpose for green card so this time beprepared and becareful

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.