donzy15

please help us please

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone we have a problem we just approved our petistion on april7 and the letter that my fiancee in us said to me that we just need to wait my kletter coming from the nvc so that we can have our physical and so on...my question is i never received any letter and the nvc said that they travel it in my country within 21 days but nothing letter show up...what we will do so that we can have our physical and interview done hope you guys can help me im really comfused....thanks so much

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline
:time:

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

hi everyone we have a problem we just approved our petistion on april7 and the letter that my fiancee in us said to me that we just need to wait my kletter coming from the nvc so that we can have our physical and so on...my question is i never received any letter and the nvc said that they travel it in my country within 21 days but nothing letter show up...what we will do so that we can have our physical and interview done hope you guys can help me im really comfused....thanks so much

you have to call the NVC whats going on in ur case and then call the embassy to make your schedule for your interview..Once you have a appointment letter then u can have ur medical but if you dont have a appointment letter u can also bring a letter with ur case number.

Timeline

Did your fiancee in the USA get his copy of the NVC letter? I am going on the assumption he has.

My fiancee did receive her NVC letter......2 1/2 weeks after her interview! LOL, Philippine post office for you.

My point is you don't need YOUR letter to get the medical or schedule the interview.

Have your fiancee in the USA call the embassy using the toll number (1-888-877-9888) and schedule your interview. Just make sure he gives you plenty of time to do the medical first. He needs only send you a GOOD scanned copy of the NVC approval letter and you should not have any problems getting your medical. Once he schedules your interview date, the embassy will send a confirmation email to him about the time/date etc. He can forward that to you as well.

Another option is for him to FEDEX/UPS/DHL his copies to you for your medical. Just takes longer.

My fiancee simply showed St Lukes our NOA2, copy of my NVC letter I emailed to her and my email from the embassy (forwarded to her), 2 forms I.D. and she had no problems getting inside. We did this in July 2009.

Best of luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

As you're applying for a K1, it's the Embassy in the Philippines that schedules interviews for this type of visa.

So contact NVC by phone and check if they have forwarded your case to the Embassy already. They should give you your NVC number, the Embassy will only know your case trough this number.

If they have already sent your papers to the Embassy, then send them an email with your NVC case number and ask for an interview date.

After you get that date, set your medical appointment with the doctors approved by the Embassy. They should have a list with the names on their web site.

Good luck.

CR-1 Journey - California Service Center

I-130 timeline:
I-130 NOA1 - 05th Nov, 2009
I-130 NOA2 - 10th February, 2010 Yay!!!!
"Your I-130 was approved in 97 days from your NOA1 date."

NVC Journey:
02-16-2010: NVC Case # Assigned
03-31-2010: Case Complete!!
04-12-2010: Interview date assigned by NVC.
05-11-2010: Medical appointment in Rio

05-13-2010: Interview in Rio - APPROVED!!!

06-02-2010: POE in Washington DC - Finally home!

July 30, 2010 - Received the Green Card after receiving 4 welcome letters! USCIS see ya later!

2 YEARS LATER......

03-02-2012: Elegible to lift conditions
06-02-2012: Temporary GC expires

12-20-2012: Permanent GC received

6 MONTHS LATER......

06/03/2013: n400 Filled

10/22/2013: Citizenship test and oath ceremony

Timeline

tnx i maybe need to call the embassy because tre no letter coming in my hause or even a showed up mailman god the letter must be here now coz ii need to do our physical so that we can apoint a interview...tnx guys for your all reply

Timeline

Call NVC and ask the following: 1. Your case number start with MNL#########. and 2. Ask when it did ship to US Embassy in manila.

Tell your US Petitioner to email you the hardcopy of NOA2 and the verbal case MNL (given by NVC). Go to St. Luke's and show to the guard that your want a med exams. For sure, the guard is going to ask you appt letter. Tell the guard that you have travel far (tell them the exact place so he would beleive), and the only you need in the for is your MNL# (which will be writted down in the PDS form). Believe, it happen to my fiancee. And you are all set to go, just pay the cost.

Second when NVC told on when NVC shipped you can track on when USEM received. Please follow instructions below ( I saw these on the previous threads and it works for me):

For everyone waiting to know if your case has shipped from NVC to Consulate these instructions work:

1. Go to: http://track.dhl-usa...?nav=TrackByRef

2. In Reference, enter the info as follows:

EXP DD MMM YYYYA

EXP is constant

DD is the date before the day the NVC said they shipped the case.

MMM is the three letters representing the month the NVC shipped the case

YYYY is the year the NVC shipped the case

A is constant

For example, if the NVC says they shipped the case on February 12 2009, this would be entered as "EXP 11 FEB 2009A"

3. Date range for shipment - From: Enter the date of the day NVC said they sent the case

4. Date range for shipment - To: Enter todays date

5. Keep the rest of the fields blank

7. Once you enter the info, press "Track"

8. After a while you will see a list of all of the packages that left the NVC today. You need to search for the specific consulate.

9. When you find the shipment the corresponds to your consulate, you will see the tracking number that you can record.

10. You can then track the shipment from the NVC to your specific Consulate

Remember the spaces in the reference because I tried without and it doesn't work. You might have to trawl through the pages to find your shipment but it's worth it for the peace of mind

Then call the USEM and schedule for the interview appt. Either you call or your US petitioner. Call center will need info from fiancee in the Phil, like DOB, address, MNL case no. and others.

Following these intructions, you are all set to go and pay BDO for the interview payment. Trust me I done these things recently. I got my NOA2 approved 4/5/10. Got my fiancee physical 4/19 and 4/10. Partial CFO finished 4/15 and 4/19. Called for interview on 5/24 last 4/22. So we are all set.

GOOD LUCK!! :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.