JT114881

Thinking about bribing St. Lukes

17 posts in this topic

OMG it scares me. im going to have my medical this coming tuesday....

If they ask, just tell them you didn't inhale.............

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

St. Lukes has marked my wife as TB active, even though they wont tell us that directly. They say she needs to stay here for 7 months. If my wife had active TB then she would be coughing really bad along with a whole ton of other symptoms. I am 100% sure that my wife either has latent or no TB at all.

St. Lukes, from my understanding, gets paid big money by the embassy for their "observed treatment service" that they provide to the "customers", which would give them plenty of motivation to mark people as TB active when in reality they really aren't. I have tried speaking to the embassy and they aren't willing to help.

I am thinking about going down to St. Lukes and passing some $ under the table to a pulmonologist to get her approved. I think the whole "business" they have is a complete scam. Has anyone ever done such a thing or can anyone provide advice on how to go about doing such a thing? I understand it's a big risk but I am 100% sure they are playing games with us. I have high ranking radiologist friends in the states and they highly doubt that my wife has active TB as well.

What should I do?

visa journey does not support nor condone illegal activity. asking for advice in this manner is a vj terms of service violation (in bold).

thread closed for tos violations. do not restart a thread asking the same sort of question.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.