alienlovechild

Poll Finds Tea Party Backers Wealthier and More Educated

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

You don't see the difference between "Wealth Redistribution" and "Voluntary Charitable Donations"?

Exactly!!!

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

You don't see the difference between "Wealth Redistribution" and "Voluntary Charitable Donations"?

What about bailouts for the rich? Is that not wealth distribution?

Nevertheless, I don't buy that horseshit argument, especially not when you have workers earning peanuts and with no rights or even something as simply as four weeks mandated annual leave. All while one percent of the country gets to enjoy the majority of America's wealth.

Once up on a time, this majority of Americans did enjoy the rewards of their work, well that was after WWII and until the 70's. Whereas, the middle class and poor in this country now have a ####### deal. It's about time this 'majority' retakes the wealth back for themselves; after all, they did rightfully earn it. Furthermore, stealing (capitalism) works both ways.

Edited by Ali G.

"I believe in the power of the free market, but a free market was never meant to

be a free license to take whatever you can get, however you can get it." President Obama

OMG! VJ is full of Commies! :help:

Nice try Krusty. At least I am not the lapdog of the mega rich, chasing a carrot that they will never give up to peasants like yourself.

After being here for so many years I have come to realize that the real enemy of America is not Al Qaeda, it's scumbags like yourself who want the country to end up Sudan-esque; yet allow the rich to amass trillions of dollars in wealth. Evidently in your ilks minds, while the poor live in trailers and earn salaries that cannot possibly pay the basic bills, the mega-rich should just live it up doing nothing more than simply cashing in on dividends.

You have your azz covered, I'll give you that much. When a foreigner from an actual first world country (like myself) comes here, sees the country and says 'man what a ###### shithole', your type conveniently shift attention and take the focus off what actions actually caused this. You then then make it out as if I am the bad guy - the hater of America and Americans. It's actually your ilk that hates America and Americans. Hence, why you do nothing while Americans live in third-world conditions and while the country literally falls to sh-t.

Edited by Ali G.

"I believe in the power of the free market, but a free market was never meant to

be a free license to take whatever you can get, however you can get it." President Obama

Nice try Krusty. At least I am not the lapdog of the mega rich, chasing a carrot that they will never give up to peasants like yourself.

After being here for so many years I have come to realize that the real enemy of America is not Al Qaeda, it's scumbags like yourself who want the country to end up Sudan-esque; yet allow the rich to amass trillions of dollars in wealth. Evidently in your ilks minds, while the poor live in trailers and earn salaries that cannot possibly pay the basic bills, the mega-rich should just live it up doing nothing more than simply cashing in on dividends.

You have your azz covered, I'll give you that much. When a foreigner from an actual first world country (like myself) comes here, sees the country and says 'man what a ###### shithole', your type conveniently shift attention and take the focus off what actions actually caused this. You then then make it out as if I am the bad guy - the hater of America and Americans. It's actually your ilk that hates America and Americans. Hence, why you do nothing while Americans live in third-world conditions and while the country literally falls to sh-t.

Your a perfect example of someone scratching their head with your hand-out and ######*ing at the top of your lungs! By the way hows it workin for ya?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

I don't feel like playing with you, so continue your mental masturbation.

Likewise.

Your a perfect example of someone scratching their head with your hand-out and ######*ing at the top of your lungs! By the way hows it workin for ya?

Dude, I pay more tax than your entire North-Western trailer park.

Dude, I pay more tax than your entire North-Western trailer park.

Your obviously to stupid to move from the trailer park you live in.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Your obviously to stupid to move from the trailer park you live in.

Yeah, you got me there Mr Potato head. :lol:

I am still waiting for you to mention the name of your county. I have a hunch you live in the same county as another well know person from there.

Edited by Ali G.

Yeah, you got me there Mr Potato head. :lol:

I am still waiting for you to mention the name of your county. I have a hunch you live in the same county as another well know person from there.

Like always.

Waiting is prolly your best skill-set. Aside from being dumb.

Edited by Col. Lingus

― Andrew Wilkow

Like always.

Waiting is prolly your best skill-set. Aside from being dumb.

Speaking of "prolly" (a British term), you and Pike have a lot more in common than you think. You talk a big game bit fail to reveal any info about yourself. "Prolly" so none discovers something like your real cross-dressing fetish.

Dude, at least I have skills. Unfortunately for you, drinking yourself stupid is not a skill-set. It actually shows you cannot handle the piss-weak (tea grade) US beer.

Edited by Ali G.

Speaking of "prolly" (a British term), you and Pike have a lot more in common than you think. You talk a big game bit fail to reveal any info about yourself. "Prolly" so none discovers something like your real cross-dressing fetish.

Dude, at least I have skills. Unfortunately for you, drinking yourself stupid is not a skill-set. It actually shows you cannot handle the piss-weak (tea grade) US beer.

I talk a big game and am a stupid drunk? These types of responses always appear after being spanked verbally. Next! This is a very special skill-set that most mental midgets specialize in.

― Andrew Wilkow