R and F

Friday, Apri 16th

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good morning everyone, hope you guys have a good Friday. Looking forward to the weekend and next week once again I start working with the census, wohoo. I love this job.

Oct 28,2006 Met online in Yahoo messenger
Dec 2,2007 Traveled to Morocco and decided to stay
Jan 7,2008 Got married in Zaio
Mar 2,2008 Got my Moroccan residency
Oct 23,2008 Direct Consular filed at consulate
Oct 31,2008 Got interview call for Dec 22nd
Nov 11,2008 Medical exam done
Dec 22,2008 Interview and got approved
Dec 23,2008 Visa issued, thanks to God
Jan 20,2009 Flew home to Texas.
Jan 21,2009 Living and working in Los Fresnos, Texas
Oct 30,2010 Filed I-751 Lifting of Conditions
Nov 2, 2010 NOA1
Dec 10,2010 Biometrics
Mar 23,2011 Approved Lifting of Conditions
Oct 28,2011 Filed N-400 Naturalization
Nov 02,2011 NOA 1
Nov 28,2011 Recd text/email placed inline for interview schedule
Dec 01,2011 Recd text/email interview scheduled,pending letter
Jan 10,2012 Interview Date
Jan 10,2012 Interview Cancelled and will be rescheduled per
USCIS as Farid can only interview after Jan 20th
Feb 23,2012 Citizenship Interview Date-Farid passed. Wohoo
July 6,2012 Oath Ceremony-McAllen Texas

March 20,2013 Petitioned for Momma

March 9, 2015 Momma arrives in Texas to live with us.

January 30, 2016 Momma leaves back to Morocco for a visit.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Friday, I hope everyone has a good weekend. These daily thread are so dead anymore, Ive never started one yet but if I did one reply by midday that sucks. LOL I know everyone is busy but for some of us this is all we have to look forward to while our case is being processed. Im still waiting for my LIF with the ds-230. :bonk:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Friday, I hope everyone has a good weekend. These daily thread are so dead anymore, Ive never started one yet but if I did one reply by midday that sucks. LOL I know everyone is busy but for some of us this is all we have to look forward to while our case is being processed. Im still waiting for my LIF with the ds-230. :bonk:

I agree about it being dead! I don't know where everyone has gone but since we don't have immigration to bug with til we decide to do naturalization maybe i will bug out of here too with everyone else!

I'm on facebook if anyone needs me.

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree about it being dead! I don't know where everyone has gone but since we don't have immigration to bug with til we decide to do naturalization maybe i will bug out of here too with everyone else!

I'm on facebook if anyone needs me.

I hear ya. Our window to opens up in July for naturalization. I don't even care as long as we're done with immigration! BTW Terrie, Ayman is coming home this afternoon. I'm home to get his carseat strapped in and get him an outfit. I'm soooo happy!

0nboVVg.jpg0nbom6.png

moAOm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Went to Marjane today, Moroccan Wal Mart, got stared at like I had horns on my head, tuna salad for tea tomorrow, though, so I guess it's worth it devil.gif

Lol, I remember Marjane. Don't feel bad, my hubby lived in southern Morocco in the Sahara Occidental. I think that I was the first American to ever visit by the way everyone acted. Everywhere we went a crowd would gather or people would follow us. I felt like a circus freak.

Fatima is getting so big and cuter by the minute!

0nboVVg.jpg0nbom6.png

moAOm6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Just checking in...hello everyone! :D

:star: Update :star:

I mailed in my AOS on Tuesday...they got it today (Friday @ 11am). Yesterday, I got a "Instruction Packet Agent" letter via email, which also has to be sent in with my husbands DS230 packet. I called NVC and asked them about the 31 or 32 Rochester address, they said the 31 is there new address and I should send mail to them there. The 32 is okay, they just fwd it next door. She said it was okay for my husband to mail in the DS230 pkt from Egypt, and we don't need to mail in any family pictures. I asked about attending the interview with him in Egypt, she said it is sometimes "suggested" that the petitioner attend, so I'm thinking its good that I will be with my husband this summer. I also received my husbands ITIN from the IRS, it took approximately 4 weeks. Hopefully our return will soon follow. :luv:

Have a Fabulous Friday! (F)

NVC 2010

Apr. 05 - Case No. Assigned & eMails Given to NVC Operator

Apr. 06 - DS3032 (VJ format)eMail sent

Apr. 08 - DS3032 Accepted & Invoice Bill(eMail)

Apr. 09 - Paid both AOS eBill & IV eBill

Apr. 13 - AOS & IV status "Paid"/Received Cover Sheets eMail), AOS Pkg. mailed :)

Apr. 14 - DS230 Instruction Pkt Received (eMail)

Apr. 16 - AOS Pkt Received UPS Confirmation

Apr. 22 - DS230 Pkt mailed from Egypt by Husband

Apr. 24 - AOS entered into AVR, Apr. 28 No RFE :)

Apr. 29 - DS230 entered into AVR

May 09 - RFE per AVR :(

May 11 - RFE Mailed, May 13 Delivered, May 20 AVR Updated

May 28 - Case Complete per AVR

July 15 - Interview Date, Cairo APPROVED!!

May 26 - August 2: In Egypt with my sweet husband Mohammed :D

USCIS 2010

Jan. 20 - I-130 Sent

Jan. 27 - NOA1

Apr. 01 - NOA2 Approval(email/txt msg @ 1am)

Your I-130 was approved in 63 days from your NOA1 date.

Dec. 20 2009 - Married in Cairo, Egypt.

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I hear ya. Our window to opens up in July for naturalization. I don't even care as long as we're done with immigration! BTW Terrie, Ayman is coming home this afternoon. I'm home to get his carseat strapped in and get him an outfit. I'm soooo happy!

Awwww I am so happy for you!!! I'm glad everything turned out..... I am on facebook so if you have an account ad me turia ech-charrady!!!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.