andy777

Finally My wife get her DS-230 today. Finally it almost over!!!

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi all,

First I would like to thanks all Visa member for helping me through out the year. It's been a very though journey for me and my wife to get her VISA. Our journey is almost at the end. Hopefully this time she will get pink. :)

My wife just get a letter from the consulate asking for DS-230 today. When she fill out the form, she run in one problem. Her parent only have the year of birth. When she try to fill out the date of birth for her parent, it wouldn't allow her to put only the year. Can she leave that blank and fill it out with a pen??

Any one have bad experience mailing document to the consulate? Is the mailing system over there safe? I don't want my document get lost some where. My wife is planning to go to the consulate to hand in the DS-230 but it very far from where she live. Any sugguestion??

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hi all,

First I would like to thanks all Visa member for helping me through out the year. It's been a very though journey for me and my wife to get her VISA. Our journey is almost at the end. Hopefully this time she will get pink. :)

My wife just get a letter from the consulate asking for DS-230 today. When she fill out the form, she run in one problem. Her parent only have the year of birth. When she try to fill out the date of birth for her parent, it wouldn't allow her to put only the year. Can she leave that blank and fill it out with a pen??

Any one have bad experience mailing document to the consulate? Is the mailing system over there safe? I don't want my document get lost some where. My wife is planning to go to the consulate to hand in the DS-230 but it very far from where she live. Any sugguestion??

Filling it in with a pen is fine, I did it and no RFE

Good Luck!

Thanks

Hi all,

Thanks

Filling it out with a pen is ok. thats what i did with our I-130.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.