Brian and Dona

Adminstrative Processing

8 posts in this topic

Just to give everyone an update. my wife had another interview, this time with the FPU. And they interviewed her for a while. Asking a bunch of questions. But at the end of the day, she told me they will forward her papers to the "visa window"(don't know what that is), and have a final review of everything. The have kept her passport, they have not given it back at this point. So I am thinking that at this point that if they where going to deny her, they would of returned the passport back to her, just like the last time. But I will not know what for sure will happen till we hear from the embassy.

That's wonderful news that she was not denied. If they have her passport, it's another excellent sign. It's about time that your case is going for a final review. The USEM is finally (and grudgingly) relenting. It looks like you two are all set. Good luck...and a speedy visa! :star:

I hope you guys get the visa soon...you have waited way too long. We are keeping our fingers crossed and praying your you guys.

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Fingers crossed for you guys. Good luck!

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

I think that's a good sign when they told her they will forward the papers to the "visa window". During my time after the FPU interview they kept my password and forward the case to another CO for AR.

I hope Dona will get her visa so soon..

Just to give everyone an update. my wife had another interview, this time with the FPU. And they interviewed her for a while. Asking a bunch of questions. But at the end of the day, she told me they will forward her papers to the "visa window"(don't know what that is), and have a final review of everything. The have kept her passport, they have not given it back at this point. So I am thinking that at this point that if they where going to deny her, they would of returned the passport back to her, just like the last time. But I will not know what for sure will happen till we hear from the embassy.

your wife was sent to fpu after her first interview...thats why she needed to go back after lunch on that day... same on what happened to me before...and after fpu is done with the investigation they will forward it to the immigrant visa unit on what you called as visa window...it still means your papers is under AR because the CO will decide whether approve or denied... its the CO that decide the approval of the visa not the FPU thats why they always send it back to the immigrant visa unit.

Hope everything will work out...anyways... Im here now with my hubby so hope for the best for your case.

God bless you.

your wife was sent to fpu after her first interview...thats why she needed to go back after lunch on that day... same on what happened to me before...and after fpu is done with the investigation they will forward it to the immigrant visa unit on what you called as visa window...it still means your papers is under AR because the CO will decide whether approve or denied... its the CO that decide the approval of the visa not the FPU thats why they always send it back to the immigrant visa unit.

Hope everything will work out...anyways... Im here now with my hubby so hope for the best for your case.

God bless you.

I just got done chatting with the wife, and she said there was already someone there asking questions while she went back to the embassy for another interview.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good luck. I hope everything will be fine. Just keep on praying :)

AOS Process

2010-12-30------------Sent I-485, I-765, & I-131

2011-01-10------------Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD, & AP

2011-01-18------------Biometrics letter received

2011-02-07------------Case transferred to CSC

2011-02-10------------Biometrics in Detroit

2011-02-28------------Permanent Resident Card Production Ordered

2011-03-07------------Green Card and Welcome Letter received

7zglumjya7rwu.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.