clueless_in_usa

Watch National Geographic

223 posts in this topic

Sounds like something strait out of a romance novel. All hot and Walmarty.

It was, indeed it was.

Although because of the rotten cabbage leaves hanging over my eyes, I'm certain the initial eye contact could not have been nearly as riveting as that in a certain fateful meeting in a Czechoslovakian bus terminal.

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It was, indeed it was.

Although because of the rotten cabbage leaves hanging over my eyes, I'm certain the initial eye contact could not have been nearly as riveting as that in a certain fateful meeting in a Czechoslovakian bus terminal.

The ol Arizona-cabbage-glasses get's em every time. Rivaled only by the Massachusetts-Marlin-Mustache.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

It was, indeed it was.

I love when the morons chime in. It is Czech Republic. Though it has been my contention that we could raise the IQ of the US 30 points by simultaneously bombing Walmarts. Thanks for the endorsement.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

I love when the morons chime in. It is Czech Republic. Though it has been my contention that we could raise the IQ of the US 30 points by simultaneously bombing Walmarts. Thanks for the endorsement.

You don't have much of a sense of humor, do you?

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Filed: Timeline

Happy National Day of Prayer everyone! With a couple hundred million people praying today, God should be fairly inundated with requests, so I expect to see a LOT of miracles ok? Regrown limbs would be good for starters, but mass stories of impoverished and starving children finding hams (or briskets or falafel) under their cot/cardboard box would be good too. Or maybe God will impart his wisdom to female genital mutilators so they stop doing it, or maybe through your prayer God will tell Fred Phelps that He doesn't really hate gay people. Certainly there should be no natural disasters today, no crop failures, violent crime should plummet, and hey maybe peace in the Middle East? Jeez, if you people could just get Him to do something about the goddam stock market (fix Greece maybe please??!?!) that would be awesome.

:P

Timeline

Happy National Day of Prayer everyone! With a couple hundred million people praying today, God should be fairly inundated with requests, so I expect to see a LOT of miracles ok? Regrown limbs would be good for starters, but mass stories of impoverished and starving children finding hams (or briskets or falafel) under their cot/cardboard box would be good too. Or maybe God will impart his wisdom to female genital mutilators so they stop doing it, or maybe through your prayer God will tell Fred Phelps that He doesn't really hate gay people. Certainly there should be no natural disasters today, no crop failures, violent crime should plummet, and hey maybe peace in the Middle East? Jeez, if you people could just get Him to do something about the goddam stock market (fix Greece maybe please??!?!) that would be awesome.

:P

I'm praying for non of those things to happen and for the world to stay the same, just to prove god loves atheists the most.

Timeline

:lol: Rigging science is a no-no!!

Thinking about this "National Prayer Day" and all the other religious holidays made me start thinking there should be an atheist holiday.

But then I thought about it and realized "National Atheist Day" would be a bad day. I don't imagine anyone would be excited to celebrate N.A.D. Well, maybe urologists.

I think there is a whatever day for Atheists, but I don't really follow the mainstream atheist stuff. I would totally celebrate NAD though! Or maybe it should be "National Atheist Day of Selebration" so we can call it NADS. It may be grammatically incorrect, but it just sounds better. :D

Timeline

I think there is a whatever day for Atheists, but I don't really follow the mainstream atheist stuff. I would totally celebrate NAD though! Or maybe it should be "National Atheist Day of Selebration" so we can call it NADS. It may be grammatically incorrect, but it just sounds better. :D

Mox, whether there's a god or not, you're definitely from the dark side. :)

Edited by visaveteran

Ok people, you are all terrible, terrible prayers. Seriously, turn in your beads or whatever, you're all fired! God let the stock market plunge like a million points today, He did not grow back any limbs, He did not guide any researchers to a cure for anything, the crime rate did not drastically rise or fall, the rate of abortions stayed the same, that politician you hate is STILL holding whatever office they still hold, a plane crashed in Yuma and the pilot was killed, the earth warmed at the exact same rate that it's been warming (or cooling, or staying the same, depending on whether you choose to believe science or lobbyists) all year, the oil slick in the Gulf still spewed out 200,000 barrels of oil like it's been doing, people who didn't deserve to be murdered were murdered at the same rate they've been getting murdered all year, babies were born with heartbreaking deformities and diseases at the same rate as every other day, Osama bin Laden is still free, women in Africa and Eastern Europe are still being bought and sold as sex slaves at the same rate, some religious leaders continue to rape children while other religious leaders will try to cover it up, and most telling of all, the Christian guy in the next office over from mine sprained his ankle while running this morning, while I had a perfectly normal day. I'm very, very disappointed in you all.

Timeline

Actually, this would be considered cutting edge grammer. The kids will love it.

It could even be a National Geographic episode (we finally managed to bring this thread full circle).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.